Who's Senile Now?

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Who's Senile Now?

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:24 am

Trump serves up chaotic ‘word salad’ about Biden sparking ‘World War Two’ and running against Obama
In his latest gaffe-laden speech, Donald Trump appeared to suggest former President Barack Obama was running in 2024 as he warned that “cognitively impaired” President Joe Biden could lead the country into “World War Two” if he wins re-election. During his remarks at the Washington DC Pray Vote Stand Summit on Friday, the former president said: “We have a man who is totally corrupt and the worst president in the history of our country, who is cognitively impaired, in no condition to lead, and is now in charge of dealing with Russia and possible nuclear war. Just think of it. We would be in World War Two very quickly if we’re going to be relying on this man, and far more devastating than any war,” he continued as dramatic music swelled in the background. “There will never be a war if that happens— there will never be a war like this. It will obliterate everything there is, everybody, it will obliterate every country.”

In the past, Mr Trump has frequently said that Mr Biden would lead the country into the Third World War and the gaffe may have gone unnoticed had he not continued to stumble over his words confusing his political opponents with each other. The former president said he was beating Mr Obama, the 44th president, in the 2024 election polls and then appeared to suggest he had beaten him in 2016 before correcting himself that his opponent then was Hillary Clinton.

Commentators on X, formerly known as Twitter, were left unimpressed and agog by Mr Trump’s “word salad” of a speech. Former NBCUniversal executive Mike Sington posted: “Trump has lost it, he’s demonstrating how cognitively impaired he is. Watch him ramble, stumble on his words, blank out, then turn to reading the teleprompter to save himself, reading it intently. And he still misspeaks.” He added: “I can only imagine the headlines if 80-year-old Biden had said this.”

Former Trump White House staffer, now co-host of The View, Alyssa Farah Griffin, wrote: “I’ve been outspoken over my concerns about Biden’s age. But being consistent: This is a word-salad mess. Trump seems confused about who he ran against in ‘16. He’s just 3 years younger than Biden.” “America deserves better,” she concluded.

At another event on Friday, the former president also repeated the bizarre claim that Americans need to show ID to buy a loaf of bread.
Waiting for all those who keep posting those "senile Biden" videos to weigh in on this.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

Re: Who's Senile Now?

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:04 pm

Trump's not the president, boo. And, as most of us on here have already put forth, Trump's too old to run, as well. But keep humpin' Biden's leg and ignoring reality.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:06 am

Trump has explained that his frequent references to Obama aren’t senile gaffes, but allusions to Obama’s dominating influence in the Biden White House. (As far as I can tell, this is a right-wing fantasy. Obama has no more sway than former presidents generally have. Of course, Trump never sought advice from any of his predecessors, so Obama is influential by comparison.)

Obama is and always has been more popular than Biden, so what does Trump gain by constantly mentioning him? I can think of one class of voters that he may be appealing to.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:42 am

Is this a new Journey song?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

jarnon

#5 Post by jarnon » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:26 pm

Nikki Haley questions Trump’s mental fitness after he appears to confuse her for Nancy Pelosi

>>> The concern I have is — I’m not saying anything derogatory [fact check: she is] — but when you’re dealing with the pressures of the presidency, we can’t have someone else that we question whether they’re mentally fit to do this. We can’t. <<<

I assume “someone else” is a suggestion that Trump’s mental acuity is on a par with Biden’s. A rare putdown of Trump.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:15 am

President Biden wrote:I don’t agree with Nikki Haley on everything, but we agree on this much: She is not Nancy Pelosi.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1749131121114091648

Seems right to me. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson