House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#26 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:39 am
Adorable that the "it's a Star Chamber!" crowd insists on Hunter Biden defending himself in private. It would seem that, if there was something juicy, a public forum would be that way to go - unless they plan on selectively editing things. Where have we heard that accusation before?

Also adorable that videos showing criminal activity (rioting in the Capitol) is released with blurred faces - to protect the criminals from justice or recrimination. I don't recall BLM protestors getting such darling treatment, but perhaps they were not idiotic enough to riot unmasked.

(ps I've always thought the best defense for the Capitol rioters was, "Yes, I have a beard and am a bit fatter than I think I am - but how can you guess who I am in THAT crowd?")
You probably were unaware that the star chamber did a lot of private depositions before their presentation so they could pick and choose what to present. Of course, they destroyed them when they lost control of the house. Hunter will be given his public forum if he so chooses.
But keep being adorable.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton