Hey Weyoun

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
tlynn78

Re: Hey Weyoun

#26 Post by tlynn78 » Wed May 01, 2024 11:00 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:23 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:18 am
Weyoun wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:34 am

Speaking of catching on things, one thing you never really caught onto is that the point wasn’t whether or not Biden actually had those feelings - and honestly, I don’t see why he wouldn’t. Seems like that would be the understandable and human response to that situation.

It’s that most people, when they hear someone talking about their feelings about their dead family members, would not be so presumptuous to interject their “well ackshually…” to the situation, and just let people grieve. Forget it, and drive on, or so they say.

But not you! When Biden talks about his dead family, you KNOW what he means, and you just HAVE to let everyone else KNOW that you know.

Honestly, I’m not sure if I need to hear anything from you ever again, but I certainly don’t need to hear your opinion of what people REALLY think when they’re talking about their dead family members. You are probably wrong with what you say and you’re definitely being tacky.
And there you go again! Was Biden grieving when he talked about his uncle being eaten by cannibals? Arrested with a black family? Lies about Hunter and what he knew about his business dealings? His academics? Tara Reade? Plagiarism? Being a professor? Arrested trying to visit Mandela? Co-sponsoring the Endangered Species Act? Didn't tell his biographer about the confidential records in his possession? Need more? No, you know what, don't answer. Let me clear up if you need to hear anything from me - DON'T. Scroll on by.
Just proving my point for me. If all that is true, then you don’t really need to chime in about the guy grieving over his dead family. You could forget it and drive on, knowing that the guy is a mendacious politician.

But you just have to go after him, don’t you? I mean the guy’s family did die tragically. There’s no question that happened. He’s not lying about that. Who the hell are you to question his feelings, and why should we think you would know?
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Seriously - where did I say a thing about his feelings over the loss of part of his family? Just more evidence of delusion on your part.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire