Fighting to the Last Ukrainian

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Spock

Fighting to the Last Ukrainian

#1 Post by Spock » Wed May 01, 2024 5:46 pm

Weyoun>>>Flock, in fact, said it was immoral for us to arm Ukraine, since it meant that the war would continue and thus more Ukrainians would die. He probably is on the same listserv that MTG gets from Moscow."<<<

It is really too bad that you are on a forum where somebody disagrees with your desire to fight to the last Ukrainian.

Actually , there are indications that Ukraine is getting close to fighting to the last Ukrainian.

Among other signs is a recent push by Ukraine to (somehow) access the manpower pool (860,000 military age males) living abroad.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/uk ... 024-04-23/

>>>"Hundreds of thousands of military-age Ukrainian men are living abroad and the country faces an acute shortage of troops against a larger, better-equipped enemy nearly 26 months since Russia's full-scale invasion."<<<<

Oh, no-I posted bad news about Ukraine-according to Bored wisdom that must mean I am a Putin Lover.

silverscreenselect

Re: Fighting to the Last Ukrainian

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 01, 2024 7:12 pm

Spock wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:46 pm
Oh, no-I posted bad news about Ukraine-according to Bored wisdom that must mean I am a Putin Lover.
Do I really have to go back and dig up that homoerotic Putin recruitment video you drooled over when the war began?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 01, 2024 7:18 pm

Weyoun>>>Flock, in fact, said it was immoral for us to arm Ukraine, since it meant that the war would continue and thus more Ukrainians would die. He probably is on the same listserv that MTG gets from Moscow."<<<
I don't recall saying anything like that. I don't even recall even thinking anything like that. But that's nothing new here on this bored. Some people, especially the doc, have the ability to interpret anything to fit their warped worldview.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#4 Post by Weyoun » Wed May 01, 2024 10:25 pm

Spock wrote:

It is really too bad that you are on a forum where somebody disagrees with your desire to fight to the last Ukrainian.

Actually , there are indications that Ukraine is getting close to fighting to the last Ukrainian.

Among other signs is a recent push by Ukraine to (somehow) access the manpower pool (860,000 military age males) living abroad.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/uk ... 024-04-23/

>>>"Hundreds of thousands of military-age Ukrainian men are living abroad and the country faces an acute shortage of troops against a larger, better-equipped enemy nearly 26 months since Russia's full-scale invasion."<<<<

I’m actually not disagreeing with any of that. Because of clowns like you, we held off supporting them. It’s not a big surprise that they’re having trouble, since they’re vastly outmanned and vastly outnumbered.

I’m not sure why you feel the need to point that out, unless you need to feel good about your pro-Putin ways.

Weyoun

#5 Post by Weyoun » Wed May 01, 2024 10:26 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:18 pm
I don't recall saying anything like that. I don't even recall even thinking anything like that. But that's nothing new here on this bored. Some people, especially the doc, have the ability to interpret anything to fit their warped worldview.
Not only did you say it, but I chuckled when I read an article about Marjorie Taylor Greene, saying the same thing, about a month after you had said it. Great minds and all.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 02, 2024 3:27 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:12 pm
Spock wrote:
Do I really have to go back and dig up that homoerotic Putin recruitment video you drooled over when the war began?
Say what? Are you in love with the horsebackrider? Jealous that someone will coopt your weird obsession?
Well, then

tlynn78

#7 Post by tlynn78 » Thu May 02, 2024 3:35 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:27 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:12 pm
Spock wrote:
Say what? Are you in love with the horsebackrider? Jealous that someone will coopt your weird obsession?
They just get more bizarre by the day.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 02, 2024 3:42 pm

Notice I am not bullying, just responding.
Well, then

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:42 pm
Not after their lunch money, are you?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
I brung mine. It's lunchables. Phtt. But watch yer ass on the monkey bars.
Well, then

tlynn78

#11 Post by tlynn78 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:11 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
I brung mine. It's lunchables. Phtt. But watch yer ass on the monkey bars.
LOL! Always.