Let it speak for itself

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Re: Let it speak for itself

#151 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:47 pm

jarnon wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:55 pm
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Pelosi was describing a tactic she accused Republicans of using against Democrats. In other portions of her response not shown in the clip, Pelosi makes it clear she is not talking about her own party.
Right. And how many 'smears' written by republicans does the main stream media ever report, much less give any validation to? 'It's a tactic' that she is very familiar with.
'Very Fine People', 'Russian Conspiracy','Bleach', 'Bloodbath'. All perfect examples of the wrap up smear used to perfection. Don't even go there, AP. You're part of it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#152 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:05 pm

Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#153 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:06 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:05 pm
If you must be so determinedly stupid, could you at least try for some originality?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

#154 Post by Weyoun » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:14 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:06 pm
If you must be so determinedly stupid, could you at least try for some originality?
Why should he listen to someone who can’t be bothered to listen to her own advice?

tlynn78

#155 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:38 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:14 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:06 pm
Why should he listen to someone who can’t be bothered to listen to her own advice?

More a suggestion than advice - I'm fully aware he doesn't listen to much at all beyond Maddow or The View.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#156 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:28 am

Donald Trump 3/18/24 wrote:Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed.
It's so good to realize that Donald Trump is an expert on Judaism.

flockofseagulls104

#157 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:51 am

Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:28 am
Donald Trump 3/18/24 wrote:Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed.
It's so good to realize that Donald Trump is an expert on Judaism.
It's so good to realize that you are an expert on Donald Trump, and everything else. I'm sure you will be voting party line for the party that wants there to be another country in this world run by inhuman monsters and stands in the way of Israel and the Jewish people defending themselves from these monsters.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#158 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:22 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:51 am
stands in the way of Israel and the Jewish people defending themselves from these monsters.
Israel is not the Jewish people, and Netanyahu is not the King of the Jews. It's never been a question of whether Israel has a right to defend itself, but how it should do so, and the tactics of the Israeli Defense Forces have often left a lot to be desired. Thousands of people in Gaza are literally starving to death right now. The longer this goes on in the same fashion, the worse this will get for the Palestinians, and also for the Israelis in terms of finding a lasting solution that will allow them to live with their neighbors in some degree of peace. Eliminating the top leadership of Hamas does little good if they or a successor organization is able to replenish its losses with new recruits who have been radicalized by the Israeli tactics.

flockofseagulls104

#159 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:31 am

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:22 am
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:51 am
stands in the way of Israel and the Jewish people defending themselves from these monsters.
Israel is not the Jewish people, and Netanyahu is not the King of the Jews. It's never been a question of whether Israel has a right to defend itself, but how it should do so, and the tactics of the Israeli Defense Forces have often left a lot to be desired. Thousands of people in Gaza are literally starving to death right now. The longer this goes on in the same fashion, the worse this will get for the Palestinians, and also for the Israelis in terms of finding a lasting solution that will allow them to live with their neighbors in some degree of peace. Eliminating the top leadership of Hamas does little good if they or a successor organization is able to replenish its losses with new recruits who have been radicalized by the Israeli tactics.
Nowhere do you recognize that Hamas is the entity that is directly responsible for this. Where are your pleas to Hamas to surrender so that the Palestinian people can be spared? They are the ones that use their own people as shields. I see no mass media campaign or protests for Hamas to surrender from indoctrinated college campuses. Until I see that, or even an inkling of that, I will support Israel doing what they believe is required to protect their country, their people and their religion from the animals that are sworn to genocide against Jews and Israel.

What I would like to see is for Israel to publish a full list of Hamas leaders who must surrender, along with the release of every hostage, and demand these people surrender immediately. In return for that, all military operations will cease and all people in the war area will be cared for. And I would like to see the world's media support that. But that is but a dream

silverscreenselect

#160 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:31 am
Where are your pleas to Hamas to surrender so that the Palestinian people can be spared? They are the ones that use their own people as shields. I see no mass media campaign or protests for Hamas to surrender from indoctrinated college campuses.
The United States and its allies should not conduct themselves at the same level of barbarity as our enemies engage in. With rare exceptions, we didn't in World War II, we didn't in Vietnam, and we shouldn't here. You probably didn't notice because you're too busy worshipping at the altar of Trump, but Chuck Schumer's speech (which I'm sure was made with the tacit approval of Biden) seems to have started negotiations moving again on an additional hostage release.

wbtravis007

#161 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:23 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:02 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:50 pm
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:23 pm
I don't often post memes, but when I do, they speak for themselves.
I never click on links here, but my friend who lives in South Texas tells me that you post links here quite often.

And, I’m guessing that they usually reveal a lot.
Do tell. This is sorta cryptic.
Flockofsappybutmeanspiritedseaguls can explain it. Or not.

Not really cryptic if you read the posts in this thread from Thursday pm.

Anyway, I have observed that most of the ladies find crypticity to be sexy.

flockofseagulls104

#162 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:27 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:44 pm
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:31 am
Where are your pleas to Hamas to surrender so that the Palestinian people can be spared? They are the ones that use their own people as shields. I see no mass media campaign or protests for Hamas to surrender from indoctrinated college campuses.
The United States and its allies should not conduct themselves at the same level of barbarity as our enemies engage in. With rare exceptions, we didn't in World War II, we didn't in Vietnam, and we shouldn't here. You probably didn't notice because you're too busy worshipping at the altar of Trump, but Chuck Schumer's speech (which I'm sure was made with the tacit approval of Biden) seems to have started negotiations moving again on an additional hostage release.
Once again, I ask, because you ignored it, and will ignore it again: Where are your pleas to Hamas to surrender so that the Palestinian people can be spared?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#163 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:05 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:23 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
wbtravis007 wrote:

I never click on links here, but my friend who lives in South Texas tells me that you post links here quite often.

Flockofsappybutmeanspiritedseaguls can explain it. Or not.

Not really cryptic if you read the posts in this thread from Thursday pm.

Anyway, I have observed that most of the ladies find crypticity to be sexy.
I somehow floated over that whole exchange, so see your repetition.

We actually have friends in south Texas, Port Isabel and South Padre, who are moving up this way due to not so good happenings.

And I dunno what womenfolk you're associatin' with but crypticity sounds malevolently contagious if ya know what I mean.
Well, then

wbtravis007

#164 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:25 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:01 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
wbtravis007 wrote:

Well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - its actually intellectually lazy and just a bit creepy.
Exactly! Well, since I’d substitute “creepy” with “obnoxious,” I guess not quite exactly.

What, did you think all those times I said “never gets old!” I was serious?

silverscreenselect

#165 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:27 pm
Once again, I ask, because you ignored it, and will ignore it again: Where are your pleas to Hamas to surrender so that the Palestinian people can be spared?
Because I'm not going to waste my time engaging in pointless macho posturing. I'd rather see the hostages get released and more aid to starving people.

flockofseagulls104

#166 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:37 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 pm
Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:27 pm
Because I'm not going to waste my time engaging in pointless macho posturing. I'd rather see the hostages get released and more aid to starving people.
So you admit that negotiating with Hamas is a waste of time. Well, there's a point for you! Many other people who you consider pea brains came to that conclusion a long time ago.

It is unfortunate that the people who actually live in Israel don't subscribe to this bored so they can get your advice. How dumb they are.

silverscreenselect

#167 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:17 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:37 pm
So you admit that negotiating with Hamas is a waste of time. Well, there's a point for you! Many other people who you consider pea brains came to that conclusion a long time ago.
No, what I said was that engaging in mindless macho posturing, which is apparently yours and Donald Trump's favorite negotiating strategy, is a waste of time. Trying to get the hostages back is a different story, with Israelis being sharply divided on that issue. And most Israelis feel that Netanyahu is dragging his feet on hostage negotiations.

silverscreenselect

#168 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am

Hillary Clinton 3/19/24 wrote:Multiple indictments and half a billion dollars in civil liability later, pretty much the only person who can say they were better off four years ago is Donald Trump.
Some time when I've got more energy, I'll look up Flock's posts where he talks about Donald Trump's business genius and how he doesn't need money. How do those Trump sneakers fit you, Flock?

silverscreenselect

#169 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:38 am

Brazil’s Bolsonaro Indicted Over Alleged Falsification of His Own Vaccination Data
Former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro was formally accused Tuesday of falsifying his COVID-19 vaccination data, marking the first indictment for the embattled far-right leader, with more allegations potentially in store. The federal police indictment released by the Supreme Court alleged that Bolsonaro and 16 others inserted false information into a public health database to make it appear as though the then-president, his 12-year-old daughter and several others in his circle had received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Police accuse Bolsonaro and his aides of tampering with the health ministry’s database shortly before he traveled to the U.S. in December 2022, two months after he lost his reelection bid to Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva. Bolsonaro needed a certificate of vaccination to enter the U.S., where he remained for the final days of his term and the first months of Lula’s term. If convicted for falsifying health data, the 68-year-old politician could spend up to 12 years behind bars or as little as two years, according to legal analyst Zilan Costa. The maximum jail time for a charge of criminal association is four years, he said.
Now we know why Flock and Tucker Carlson love Bolsonaro. He has so much in common with their own beloved ex-President.

flockofseagulls104

#170 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:25 am

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:38 am
Brazil’s Bolsonaro Indicted Over Alleged Falsification of His Own Vaccination Data
Former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro was formally accused Tuesday of falsifying his COVID-19 vaccination data, marking the first indictment for the embattled far-right leader, with more allegations potentially in store. The federal police indictment released by the Supreme Court alleged that Bolsonaro and 16 others inserted false information into a public health database to make it appear as though the then-president, his 12-year-old daughter and several others in his circle had received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Police accuse Bolsonaro and his aides of tampering with the health ministry’s database shortly before he traveled to the U.S. in December 2022, two months after he lost his reelection bid to Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva. Bolsonaro needed a certificate of vaccination to enter the U.S., where he remained for the final days of his term and the first months of Lula’s term. If convicted for falsifying health data, the 68-year-old politician could spend up to 12 years behind bars or as little as two years, according to legal analyst Zilan Costa. The maximum jail time for a charge of criminal association is four years, he said.
Now we know why Flock and Tucker Carlson love Bolsonaro. He has so much in common with their own beloved ex-President.
So now you're an expert on Bolsonaro and Brazil?

Both Bolsonaro and Trump were elected Presidents of their countries and served successful terms marked by economic growth and relative stability. Neither 'democracy' was threatened. Both were attacked relentlessly by their opposition during their terms.

Both 'lost' their bids for reelection, opposed by 'icons' of the opposition, one of whom was released from jail early from a corruption scandal by a partisan Supreme Court decision, the other a senile career politician. Both 'lost' despite being extremely popular among the populace after an extremely close election. Both had questioned the legitimacy of the election process, but were censured and censored by their respective main stream media and the entrenched powers.

Now, years after the questioned election, both are being subjected to unprecedented legal prosectution by the current powers that be which seems to be aimed at preventing them from ever being elected again, despite large popular support and poor performance by the current administration.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

silverscreenselect

#171 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 am

jarnon

#172 Post by jarnon » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:22 am

Brazil's Bolsonaro stayed two days in Hungarian embassy after passport seized

>>>> Bolsonaro has good relations with fellow far-right leader, Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orban. Bolsonaro called Orban his "brother" during a 2022 visit to Hungary and the two met this year in Buenos Aires during the inauguration of Argentina's new right-wing President Javier Milei. <<<<

Part of the axis of authoritarianism.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#173 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:58 am

jarnon wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:22 am
Brazil's Bolsonaro stayed two days in Hungarian embassy after passport seized

>>>> Bolsonaro has good relations with fellow far-right leader, Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orban. Bolsonaro called Orban his "brother" during a 2022 visit to Hungary and the two met this year in Buenos Aires during the inauguration of Argentina's new right-wing President Javier Milei. <<<<

Part of the axis of authoritarianism.
Right on. This is the new strategy. Steal the election to get in power, then invent crimes to get rid of your opposition.

flockofseagulls104

#174 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am

Democrats who biden is doing his best to keep on board. And the zillionaires who give their millions at this 'fundraiser' to get a picture with 3 democrat presidents are supporting them.

For the first time, we went along with one of those ubiquitous resolutions to condemn Israel.

Isn't it interesting these scum don't show up at Trump rallies? They know that their only voice is with the democrats. The party of toleration and diversity. Right, that's the ticket.

silverscreenselect

#175 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:09 am

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am
And the zillionaires who give their millions at this 'fundraiser' to get a picture with 3 democrat presidents are supporting them.
Who was mocking Biden just a couple of weeks ago for holding his rallies in front of a couple of dozen people? Meanwhile, Trump is holding "rallies" on the courthouse steps and selling golden tennis shoes and Trump bibles.