Logistics and Location

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Spock

Logistics and Location

#1 Post by Spock » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:43 am

I have been thinking a lot about this and despite Weyoun's disturbing fantasies about a race war-the only realistic version of a Civil War would be some form of Red V Blue. I saw something that said Red's main advantage is not its weaponry-even though it is the most heavily armed demographic in history.

The main Red advantage is logistics and location. For example, how do you keep electricity flowing to the big Blue cities when the transmission lines pass through hundreds of miles of Red controlled territory? How do you get food in? and water? Who keeps these systems running when the Joe the Plumber types in the exurbs are on the Red team?

I have the mechanical skills of a 2-year old girl, but I am the exception where I live. I know that the Blue team doesn't even begin to factor this in because they can't understand it, but there would be a lot of very handy people on the Red team.

Is Blue going to be able to count on the Dylan Mulvaneys and Gender Studies majors to keep the systems working?

I think the inner city ghetto areas would serve as a functional (but not organized) 5th column for the Red side. Power goes out for a long period of time and the rule of law collapses in days. It is likely that a warlord type situation would develop in the inner cities and chisel outward from that and take resources from the richer urban enclaves.

How does the Blue team handle that?

flockofseagulls104

Re: Logistics and Location

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:43 pm

Spock wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:43 am
I have been thinking a lot about this and despite Weyoun's disturbing fantasies about a race war-the only realistic version of a Civil War would be some form of Red V Blue. I saw something that said Red's main advantage is not its weaponry-even though it is the most heavily armed demographic in history.

The main Red advantage is logistics and location. For example, how do you keep electricity flowing to the big Blue cities when the transmission lines pass through hundreds of miles of Red controlled territory? How do you get food in? and water? Who keeps these systems running when the Joe the Plumber types in the exurbs are on the Red team?

I have the mechanical skills of a 2-year old girl, but I am the exception where I live. I know that the Blue team doesn't even begin to factor this in because they can't understand it, but there would be a lot of very handy people on the Red team.

Is Blue going to be able to count on the Dylan Mulvaneys and Gender Studies majors to keep the systems working?

I think the inner city ghetto areas would serve as a functional (but not organized) 5th column for the Red side. Power goes out for a long period of time and the rule of law collapses in days. It is likely that a warlord type situation would develop in the inner cities and chisel outward from that and take resources from the richer urban enclaves.

How does the Blue team handle that?
This has nothing to do with race. That's a narrative the left is using to establish communism because they can't use the 'worker class' anymore as the dividing line. Mara Gay, writer for the NYT let it get out there that her ilk already consider themselves in a civil war with people like me cast as the confederates, and they are using every tool they can think of to fight. If there is to be a 'hot' civil war, I believe those are the factions.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#3 Post by Weyoun » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:26 pm

I cheekily refer to a race war in the context of recent discussions, such as Charlottesville, but I’m the disturbing one? You just speculated about how your fellow Americans could be murdered. Don’t say the quiet part out too loud!

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:13 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:43 pm
Mara Gay, writer for the NYT let it get out there that her ilk already consider themselves in a civil war with people like me cast as the confederates,
Flock's powers of reading comprehension are even less than his reasoning and legal ability. Here is the conversation between Mara Gay and Joe Scarborough:
SCARBOROUGH: Mara Gay, what do you say to the Republican candidates' argument that this should be -- the voters should have the say and not the courts?

MARA GAY: Why are you standing with Confederates who betrayed this country? And this is what they are standing with is the spirit of those Confederates rather than the Americans who came together after a long and brutal civil war that was fought to keep the union together. And clearly saw a threat in ex-Confederates running for office, so much so that they amended the Constitution to prevent those traders from running for office. That should send a message that our election system, our electoral system can be used for nefarious purposes against the democracy itself. It's clear as day.
She accused the other Republican presidential candidates of standing with the "spirit of those Confederates," namely the ones in the 1860s. She goes on to say that the Union forces "clearly saw a threat in ex-Confederates running for office," so they amended the Constitution. That part of the 14th Amendment was adopted to keep ex-Confederates out of office, but it wasn't limited to the Civil War, as those who drafted the amendment could have done. She wasn't accusing DeSantis, Haley and the others of being Confederates. She wasn't accusing Flock of being a Confederate or suggesting we are already in a civil war. That amendment applies only to those who engage in an insurrection, like the county commissioner from New Mexico who was removed from office due to his participation in the January 6 insurrection... and like Donald Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:05 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:13 pm
Mara Gay, writer for the NYT let it get out there that her ilk already consider themselves in a civil war with people like me cast as the confederates,
Flock's powers of reading comprehension are even less than his reasoning and legal ability. Here is the conversation between Mara Gay and Joe Scarborough:
SCARBOROUGH: Mara Gay, what do you say to the Republican candidates' argument that this should be -- the voters should have the say and not the courts?

MARA GAY: Why are you standing with Confederates who betrayed this country? And this is what they are standing with is the spirit of those Confederates rather than the Americans who came together after a long and brutal civil war that was fought to keep the union together. And clearly saw a threat in ex-Confederates running for office, so much so that they amended the Constitution to prevent those traders from running for office. That should send a message that our election system, our electoral system can be used for nefarious purposes against the democracy itself. It's clear as day.
She accused the other Republican presidential candidates of standing with the "spirit of those Confederates," namely the ones in the 1860s. She goes on to say that the Union forces "clearly saw a threat in ex-Confederates running for office," so they amended the Constitution. That part of the 14th Amendment was adopted to keep ex-Confederates out of office, but it wasn't limited to the Civil War, as those who drafted the amendment could have done. She wasn't accusing DeSantis, Haley and the others of being Confederates. She wasn't accusing Flock of being a Confederate or suggesting we are already in a civil war. That amendment applies only to those who engage in an insurrection, like the county commissioner from New Mexico who was removed from office due to his participation in the January 6 insurrection... and like Donald Trump.
Oh dear! You can so very easily interpret what Ms Gay meant to say. but with Trump you take everything he says literally and out of context. My God, if only everyone had your ability!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:53 pm

Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:05 pm
You can so very easily interpret what Ms Gay meant to say. but with Trump you take everything he says literally and out of context. My God, if only everyone had your ability!
Where does Maya Gay say we are currently in a Civil War? Where does she say that people "like Flock" are Confederates?

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:20 pm

Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:05 pm
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:13 pm

Oh dear! You can so very easily interpret what Ms Gay meant to say. but with Trump you take everything he says literally and out of context. My God, if only everyone had your ability!
I am opposed to ANY state banning ANYBODY from running for office. I believe the voters should choose who represents them, not 4 or 5 people on a partisan court. So, according to Ms. Gay and according to you, I am a traitor. I am one of her 'confederates'.

You and your corrupt lawyers KNOW that this was written specifically for the aftermath of the Civil War, but you have no guilt or compunction to misuse and misinterpret it for your own heinous purposes. Just like you do with every part of the Constitution you don't like.

It is completely obvious this is part of the all-out, lawless, multi-front and coordinated effort to interfere with and steal the upcoming election. This leftist cabal is scared shitless of having another Trump administration, so they are at war, not only with him, but with us Confederates. They want to disenfranchise every one of us. You make me sick with your continuous and mindless defense and CHEERING at this corruption of the law.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:36 pm

Consider THIS.

The left is the side that resorts to violent protests. My fear is that if Trump wins, despite all the illegal and unprecedented, unethical and corrupt maneuvering they are doing, THAT will be the spark of a violent Civil War. They are already engaged in a 'cold' civil war against law, the Constitution and their political opposition. The already crazed left will lose the remainder of their restraint.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:43 pm

Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:36 pm
Consider THIS.
[Fox News host Jesse Watters] referenced the Colorado Supreme Court decision to keep Trump off the 2024 Republican primary ballot, and presumably the general election ballot should he be the nominee, as an example of what he believes is Democrats attempting to provoke Trump supporters into committing criminal acts.
I guess the Democrats provoked those supporters into January 6 by the dastardly act of winning the election and 60 subsequent court cases.

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:56 pm

Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:43 pm
Consider THIS.
[Fox News host Jesse Watters] referenced the Colorado Supreme Court decision to keep Trump off the 2024 Republican primary ballot, and presumably the general election ballot should he be the nominee, as an example of what he believes is Democrats attempting to provoke Trump supporters into committing criminal acts.
I guess the Democrats provoked those supporters into January 6 by the dastardly act of winning the election and 60 subsequent court cases.
The Palestinian protests in support of Israeli genocide in NYC and other places are just a warm-up. Democrat leftists are real good at violent protests.

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:27 pm

Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:43 pm
Consider THIS.
Among other things. The election was sort of a last straw.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)