I wonder if we'll get a movie review

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

I wonder if we'll get a movie review

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:54 pm

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729186212085420387

Can't wait to see it. The movie review from our resident movie reviewer, I mean. Should be at least as funny as the movie.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

Re: I wonder if we'll get a movie review

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:49 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:54 pm

Can't wait to see it. The movie review from our resident movie reviewer, I mean. Should be at least as funny as the movie.
If this movie is available on any streaming platform to which I have access, I'll watch and review it for you Flock.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:28 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:49 pm

If this movie is available on any streaming platform to which I have access, I'll watch and review it for you Flock.
I doubt it. Your computer would probably explode if you even typed in the words 'daily wire'. And none of your friends would ever talk to you again.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#4 Post by jarnon » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:47 pm

Meanwhile in Florida ...

Tampa settles lawsuit with feds over parental leave for male workers

The government did this just to make Flock's head explode.

Merry Xmas to BBs of every political side.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

kroxquo

#5 Post by kroxquo » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:51 am

I just watched the trailer. Generally speaking, trailers for comedies contain the funniest scenes. If that's the case here, a staged reading of an automotive user's manual would be at least as funny as the movie.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:52 am

Mrs BiT and I watched it. I don't like that type of humor. Unbelievably stupid stuff.

I would have preferred a more serious script addressing the topic.

1 star
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:50 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:52 am
Mrs BiT and I watched it. I don't like that type of humor. Unbelievably stupid stuff.

1 star
Well, the notion that many people think that males can give birth is funny to me. And that men who pretend to be girls get to do what only perverts got to do when we had some sanity in our culture. Funny in the odd and scary vein, but funny.

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:25 pm

Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:50 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:52 am

1 star
Well, the notion that many people think that males can give birth is funny to me. And that men who pretend to be girls get to do what only perverts got to do when we had some sanity in our culture. Funny in the odd and scary vein, but funny.
A 10 minute SNL like skit would have sufficed in showing the absurdness. I didn't need an hour and a half. Those that do, won't watch it.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)