FNGD PTP

Friday Night Gender Defender!
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
etaoin22
FNGD Forum Moderator
Posts: 3655
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:09 pm

FNGD PTP

#1 Post by etaoin22 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:32 pm

if anyone is here.

User avatar
christie1111
11:11
Posts: 11589
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:54 am
Location: CT

Re: FNGD PTP

#2 Post by christie1111 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Here!

SC can not attend but send her regrets
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

User avatar
hermillion
Bored Millionaire
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: FNGD PTP

#3 Post by hermillion » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey, I can do this!
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

User avatar
hermillion
Bored Millionaire
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: FNGD PTP

#4 Post by hermillion » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Looks like there ain't nobody here but us chickens.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

User avatar
christie1111
11:11
Posts: 11589
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:54 am
Location: CT

Re: FNGD PTP

#5 Post by christie1111 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 pm

They are sometimes slow to show.

After seeing how well you did on Bam last week, I am a little woriied.

:-)
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

User avatar
mellytu74
Posts: 8482
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: FNGD PTP

#6 Post by mellytu74 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 pm

I came over to say hello.

I cannot attend tonight. I can't keep my eyes open.

User avatar
hermillion
Bored Millionaire
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: FNGD PTP

#7 Post by hermillion » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 pm

christie1111 wrote: After seeing how well you did on Bam last week, I am a little woriied.

:-)
That was 6 years ago. I'm much older and more decrepit now!
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

User avatar
christie1111
11:11
Posts: 11589
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:54 am
Location: CT

Re: FNGD PTP

#8 Post by christie1111 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:49 pm

But, but, but,

It was just on my TV!

:P

Actually, my husband watched for the first time and he thought it was a bit Slumdog kind of how the reason you knew stuff was clear.

That was fun.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

User avatar
hermillion
Bored Millionaire
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: FNGD PTP

#9 Post by hermillion » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:54 pm

christie1111 wrote: Actually, my husband watched for the first time and he thought it was a bit Slumdog kind of how the reason you knew stuff was clear.

That was fun.
When it was first on in '03, my daughter said, "Mom, you had a story for every question!" My own mother said it looked like they had followed me around my entire life, and took notes.

After seeing Slumdog, I think I'm going to sue somebody for ripping off MY story. :wink: :wink:
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

User avatar
peacock2121
Posts: 18422
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 am

Re: FNGD PTP

#10 Post by peacock2121 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:16 am

hermillion wrote:
christie1111 wrote: After seeing how well you did on Bam last week, I am a little woriied.

:-)
That was 6 years ago. I'm much older and more decrepit now!
Pishaw!

Older and better.

User avatar
peacock2121
Posts: 18422
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 am

Re: FNGD PTP

#11 Post by peacock2121 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:17 am

christie1111 wrote:But, but, but,

It was just on my TV!

:P

Actually, my husband watched for the first time and he thought it was a bit Slumdog kind of how the reason you knew stuff was clear.

That was fun.
When I saw Slumdog, I thought - this is very much Hermillion.

User avatar
peacock2121
Posts: 18422
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 am

Re: FNGD PTP

#12 Post by peacock2121 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:18 am

hermillion wrote:
christie1111 wrote: Actually, my husband watched for the first time and he thought it was a bit Slumdog kind of how the reason you knew stuff was clear.

That was fun.
When it was first on in '03, my daughter said, "Mom, you had a story for every question!" My own mother said it looked like they had followed me around my entire life, and took notes.

After seeing Slumdog, I think I'm going to sue somebody for ripping off MY story. :wink: :wink:
That's what I thought as well!

Post Reply