Daily Post Count

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
TheConfessor

Daily Post Count

#1 Post by TheConfessor » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:57 pm

Is there a way to track the daily post count, other than logging in at midnight each night and recording the cumulative post count? I trust that LB is working on this. My guess is that today is the highest post count in a long time.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Daily Post Count

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:45 pm

TheConfessor wrote:Is there a way to track the daily post count, other than logging in at midnight each night and recording the cumulative post count? I trust that LB is working on this. My guess is that today is the highest post count in a long time.
If there is such a way, I haven't found it yet.

My daily post archive may be ending after 7 years....

lb13

TheConfessor

#3 Post by TheConfessor » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:19 am

Bummer. I don't know if there's a long term solution, but as of 3:18 a.m. CDT, we're at 725 posts. What was our typical daily post count in the past few weeks?

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:18 am

TheConfessor wrote:Bummer. I don't know if there's a long term solution, but as of 3:18 a.m. CDT, we're at 725 posts. What was our typical daily post count in the past few weeks?
I haven't had a chance to come up with the totals for the last month or so of the Bored (though I have the data except for the final day and a half), but at last check we were averaging about 200-250 posts a day during the week, and 50-100 posts a day on weekends and holidays.

That's not a bad day and a half total for us, but it's to be expected with everyone checking in and settling in. And I'd guess the tide will stay high for at leats a little while...

lb13