Poor Mrs. Fassnacht

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

Poor Mrs. Fassnacht

#1 Post by Rexer25 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:35 am

Attention:

I know this message will come to you as a suprise but neverthless I am seeking for your co-operation to present you to my bank as the next of kin/will beneficiary to Mrs. Sigrid Fassnacht, a foreign contractor from Cologne, Germany who died on a plane crash on July 31st 2000 with her husband Rudi Fassnacht. Her husband and their two children also perished in the air France Concorde New York bound flight; please click here for verification.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Before her death, she was a contractor to British National Petroleum Co-operation (BNPC) and has a bank balance with my bank to the tune of (30 million pounds sterling GBP) which will be paid to you as her next of kin/will beneficiary. For your information, i got your contact details through the British Chambers of Commerce and Torism.

The board of directors of the Bank which I am also a member,mandated me to look for any known relation of Mrs.Sigrid Fassnacht, since after her death.
However, all my efforts traces abortive, that is the main reason I am writing you this to ask for your co-operation for us to claim this money because it will amount to injustice if I do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit and invest it, because if nobody comes forward to claim the fund it will be forfeited to the government,based on that I have contacted you to assist me in making this transaction a reality.

I only have to approve you as the next of kin/will beneficiary and the fund will be paid to you as the beneficiary. We are to share this money between ourselves and also donate 10% to charity and the tsunami victims if you are really interested in this offer you should contact me through this email address:

For detail of this transaction and procedures, please do forward me your full address, phone number/mobile number,your company name or occupation & age, these info will enable me commence immediately to secure all legal documents in your favor on your acceptance to fully co-operate with me.

I await your urgent response to enable us jumpstart this project and nurture it to reality.

Yours faithfully,
Sir Brian Moffat
I know this is legit, because the return e-maill address is hidden@identity.co.uk

How much more trustworthy can it be?
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.

peacock2121

#2 Post by peacock2121 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:37 am

The sad thing is, someone, somewhere will fall for it.

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:48 am

Why do the British Chambers of Commerce and Torism have your contact info?

Torism, I presume, is the process of being a Tory, i.e., a member of the Conservative Party. I didn't even know you cared about British politics! :P

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:11 am

That Fassnacht beyotch was a liar and a thief. "Poor" indeed! She probably keeled over from a too-strong martini while choking on her Gauloise. Or the scratching from her latest STD. Plane crash, my a**!

Rexer, go ahead and forward on the funds to me and I'll get them to the tsunami victims. Coincidentally, I happen to be related to the Fassnachts on the Scandinavian side of the family. Berta Snut Fassnachtdotter was the second cousin, twice-removed on the elder Fassnacht third son's side.

So, you see, you received that email in error.
Well, then

Rexer25

#5 Post by Rexer25 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:38 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:Why do the British Chambers of Commerce and Torism have your contact info?
I guess they stole it from the VisitBritain web site. I signed up there for a monthly update on torist, er I mean tourist sites in Britain.

I wudda forgot all about it except I got the newsletter today.

If the spammer did get my adress offa that, it may be time to unsubscribe.

That'll be $10, please.

Rexer25

#6 Post by Rexer25 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:01 pm

Beebs52 wrote: Rexer, go ahead and forward on the funds to me and I'll get them to the tsunami victims. Coincidentally, I happen to be related to the Fassnachts on the Scandinavian side of the family. Berta Snut Fassnachtdotter was the second cousin, twice-removed on the elder Fassnacht third son's side.

So, you see, you received that email in error.
I will be more than happy to let you deal with Sir Wassisname. More power to you, and to the tsunami victims.

That'll be $10, please.