Article about upcoming SyndieBAM contestant (spoiler)

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
MarleysGh0st

Article about upcoming SyndieBAM contestant (spoiler)

#1 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:31 pm

This article identifies which contestant is associated with the major spoiler for this week that was already announced in an official SyndieBAM press release.
Spoiler

Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

#2 Post by Rexer25 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:46 pm

I love this quote:
Spoiler
The million-dollar question is good timing for the show.
Now, we wouldn't have TPTB "adjusting" the schedule of shows so thisone came out during sweeps, now, would we.

That sentence makes the reporter seem quite naive.

Oh, well, it's Orlando. The people there had a chance to see a million point question often enough, but that's gone now.
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.

peacock2121

#3 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:27 pm

I was wondering if it was the first guy today - then he used his first LL and I thought - probably not.

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:46 pm

Spoiler
Philippines

Can't wait to read the rest of the stack...

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#5 Post by silvercamaro » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:51 pm

I liked this contestant very much. She remained poised and calm in the first show, in stark contrast to the screechers and screamers that have been all too common recently.

That said, I did keep wishing I could take her for a make-over. Her look seems to be stuck in a decade that more properly might belong to her mother.

MarkBarrett

#6 Post by MarkBarrett » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:22 pm

silvercamaro wrote:I liked this contestant very much. She remained poised and calm in the first show, in stark contrast to the screechers and screamers that have been all too common recently.

That said, I did keep wishing I could take her for a make-over. Her look seems to be stuck in a decade that more properly might belong to her mother.
Do you prefer this look? http://www.j-archive.com/showplayer.php ... =lyn+payne

fitchburgguy

#7 Post by fitchburgguy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:56 pm

Spoiler
Is there anything very, very, very, very special one must know about this contestant because I can never ever imagine a $500,000 winner named Lyn Payne or just Lyn for that matter. What's her occupation? I need to know something about this contestant because this only happens once every two years when someone makes the million-dollar question. Sorry if I'm sounding excited and hyper but I just wanted to post something about this.
I've taken the liberty of placing this comment in Spoiler tags, to protect those who wish to remain unspoiled. --Bob

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#8 Post by silvercamaro » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:14 pm

MarkBarrett wrote:
Do you prefer this look? http://www.j-archive.com/showplayer.php ... =lyn+payne
Apart from 86-ing the glasses, I don't see so very much difference. The thing is, I think she has much greater beauty than she has so far permitted herself to reveal.

peacock2121

#9 Post by peacock2121 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:31 am

fitchburgguy wrote:
Spoiler
Is there anything very, very, very, very special one must know about this contestant because I can never ever imagine a $500,000 winner named Lyn Payne or just Lyn for that matter. What's her occupation? I need to know something about this contestant because this only happens once every two years when someone makes the million-dollar question. Sorry if I'm sounding excited and hyper but I just wanted to post something about this.
I've taken the liberty of placing this comment in Spoiler tags, to protect those who wish to remain unspoiled. --Bob
Spoiler
Hey! What's you prejudice about people named Lyn(n)?

earendel

#10 Post by earendel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:34 am

fitchburgguy wrote:
Spoiler
For fitchburgguy -
Spoiler
she's a journalist.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."