House (spoilers)

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
MarleysGh0st

House (spoilers)

#1 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:59 am

No idea if the bizarre disease of the week made any sense or not, but there was something else bugging me last night.
Spoiler
The interaction between House and Cutty last night seemed to be going way past the line of practical jokes into the realm of malpractice. Replacing someone's pills with a different medication (even if that person is not technically one's patient)? Deliberately ordering a bunch of medically unnecessary tests for patients without insurance, just because the expense will annoy the hospital administrator?

And what about Chase conspiring with House to rip off all his fellow doctors in the pool he was running? :evil:

christie1111
11:11

Re: House (spoilers)

#2 Post by christie1111 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:21 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:No idea if the bizarre disease of the week made any sense or not, but there was something else bugging me last night.
Spoiler
The interaction between House and Cutty last night seemed to be going way past the line of practical jokes into the realm of malpractice. Replacing someone's pills with a different medication (even if that person is not technically one's patient)? Deliberately ordering a bunch of medically unnecessary tests for patients without insurance, just because the expense will annoy the hospital administrator?

And what about Chase conspiring with House to rip off all his fellow doctors in the pool he was running? :evil:
Spoiler
Frankly, you don't need a PDR to be able to tell the difference between pills. I doubt a Dr would take a laxative instead of a pain pill. I doubt they have the same markings (shape/color).

I also have a problem with them always going off-site for some stuoopid reason, like looking for stuff in his car.

I don't know, last night's wasn't a great episode overall.

But thenagain, Kid Nation is on tonight!

:lol:
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

MarleysGh0st

Re: House (spoilers)

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:24 am

christie1111 wrote:
But then again, Kid Nation is on tonight!
Woo hoo!

I wonder what crisis of the week will be eerily predicted by The Book? :roll:

Oh, that's right--the previews said they'd go treasure hunting so the theme is "money". :)