Happy birthday, Mr. Ringo

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Lizbit
Four-Footer

Happy birthday, Mr. Ringo

#1 Post by Lizbit » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:17 pm

Today is Mr. ringostarr's birthday. I forget how many years old he is, but that's okay, because if I knew, I'd have to divide it by seven to figure out how old he really is.

What I can't figure out about him is how, since he is the smallest Beatle, he has the deepest voice. It doesn't work that way in dogs. For us, the bigger the dog, the deeper the bark.

Human beans are funny people!

Vandal
Director of Promos

Re: Happy birthday, Mr. Ringo

#2 Post by Vandal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:54 pm

He's 79.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Lizbit
Four-Footer

#3 Post by Lizbit » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:50 pm

Thank you, Mr. Vandal.

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#4 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:34 am

My dear Ms. Lizbit,

You were a couple of days early. Sir Mr. Ringo's birthday is tomorrow, July 7th. He will be 80 years old then. I'm not sure how old that is in four-footer years, but I do know that it makes me feel very old.

If Mr. John Lennon were still alive, he would be 80 years old on October 9th. It is very strange to me that at that point, he will have been dead as many years as he was alive.

Sir Mr. Ringo is the oldest of the Beatles. Mr. George Harrison was the youngest, but even he would be 77 if he were still alive. Sir Mr. Paul McCartney just turned 78 on June 18th.

It makes me sad that 2 of those very fine musicians aren't here to make more music, but it makes me very happy whenever I listen to the music they were able to leave behind.

By the way, I'm sure your mom knows this, but in case she didn't tell you, here is something you can tell your frens to impress them...Sir Mr. Ringo's real name is Sir Mr. Richard Starkey. His oldest and very best frens still call him Richie. They don't call him Sir Ringo or call Mr. Paul Sir either...although Mr. George once made a joke and called Sir Mr. Paul "Your Holiness " after Mr. Paul became a Sir. Those Beatles could sure make people laff and laff.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Lizbit
Four-Footer

#5 Post by Lizbit » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:13 am

T_Bone0806 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:34 am
My dear Ms. Lizbit,

You were a couple of days early. Sir Mr. Ringo's birthday is tomorrow, July 7th. He will be 80 years old then. I'm not sure how old that is in four-footer years, but I do know that it makes me feel very old.

If Mr. John Lennon were still alive, he would be 80 years old on October 9th. It is very strange to me that at that point, he will have been dead as many years as he was alive.

Sir Mr. Ringo is the oldest of the Beatles. Mr. George Harrison was the youngest, but even he would be 77 if he were still alive. Sir Mr. Paul McCartney just turned 78 on June 18th.

It makes me sad that 2 of those very fine musicians aren't here to make more music, but it makes me very happy whenever I listen to the music they were able to leave behind.

By the way, I'm sure your mom knows this, but in case she didn't tell you, here is something you can tell your frens to impress them...Sir Mr. Ringo's real name is Sir Mr. Richard Starkey. His oldest and very best frens still call him Richie. They don't call him Sir Ringo or call Mr. Paul Sir either...although Mr. George once made a joke and called Sir Mr. Paul "Your Holiness " after Mr. Paul became a Sir. Those Beatles could sure make people laff and laff.
Oh, Mr. T-Bone, thank you so much for correcting me. I would never want to spread misinformation about something so important! I got the wrong information (or heard it wrong) from Miss Meg on Sirius Radio. Or maybe she recorded her show early and somebody played the recording too soon. I dunno. I am certain that Mr. Peter Asher would never get something like that wrong on the Beatles Channel.

I did know about Mr. Ringo's real name, although I don't think it would sound respectful enough if I called him by his real name, or even Mr. Richie. People might think I was talking about Richie Cunningham, that frien of Fonzie's on an ancient tv show I saw on YouTube. (Me and Wiki like some of that old-timey stuff.)

I will think Happy Birthday thoughts all day tomorrow!

Vandal
Director of Promos

#6 Post by Vandal » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:05 pm

Now he is officially 80.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster