The Big Show Show

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

The Big Show Show

#1 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:19 am

Yes, I have been a fan of wrestling since I was a kid. We all have our quirks. I have many.

Anyway, because of this, I had to check out the new Netflix show starring 7 foot tall Big Show in a half hour sitcom about a recently retired pro wrestler now trying to adapt to life as a full time dad to three daughters.

UGH.

I like the Big galoot. But this show is terrible. It belongs on the Disney Channel. Reminds me of the shows on that network that my granddaughter watched when she stayed with us. Laugh track, lame jokes, junior high level acting, and that tired trope of the smart-mouthed kids being way more savvy than the befuddled adults.

UGH.

Now I'm stuck with it in my "Continue Watching" queue because there are 7 more episodes and I have no interest in watching Episode 2.

UGH.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Vandal
Director of Promos

Re: The Big Show Show

#2 Post by Vandal » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:04 am

We saw the first episode earlier and it was hideous. I don't follow wrestling so I have no idea who The Big Show is, but it didn't take long to figure what he isn't: an actor. And those fast-talking, over-the-top- kids were even worse. Plus, they appeared to have hired the shortest actress to play his wife. It looks like something out of a circus.

Netflix has so many high quality, unique shows, especially dramas. Maybe sitcoms aren't their thing.

There is no chance that we move on to future episodes.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster