Fox Sports Gives Fans an Easter Present

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Fox Sports Gives Fans an Easter Present

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Since there's no live sports this weekend, Fox Sports is giving fans the best present they could think of by airing a rebroadcast of the greatest Super Bowl in NFL history. Fans can watch every epic moment of the New York Giants triumph over the Patriots in Super Bowl 42. Watch the helmet catch again. Watch Tom Brady get sacked a bunch of times again. It's all there 3:00 eastern time on Easter Sunday.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Fox Sports Gives Fans an Easter Present

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:53 pm

I beg to differ. The greatest Super Bowl in History followed the Revenge Tour, led by the greatest quarterback in NFL history, and featured the almost-MVP doing his imitation of a helicopter! (Terrell Davis really did deserve the MVP award. But Elway got it next year! :mrgreen: )
Last edited by SportsFan68 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

kroxquo

#3 Post by kroxquo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:42 am

Super Bowl LII. FLY EAGLES FLY. Nuff said.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

franktangredi

#4 Post by franktangredi » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:54 am

The greatest Super Bowl of all time was the one in which I won $100 in a pool. I don't remember who was playing or what year it was.