4G vs 5G

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
christie1111
11:11

4G vs 5G

#1 Post by christie1111 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:24 pm

Especially in the sense of is there any increase in any kind of risk to people. EM radiation, etc. Longer story ahead

I have a niece and her family that live in Cyprus. They are apparently building a network of 5G towers over the island/country

She is a technophobe with 3 small children. I admire her parenting efforts. She is doing a great job. She is on the extreme side of the vegan/raw food spectrum. Her choice as long as the kids are doing well nutritionally and that seems to the case. So good for her. That takes a lot of effort.

She has asked questions about any connection to why the towers are being built and now there is this virus. Okay, scientific reasoning is not a strong part of her skill set. I explained to her that given the planning/logistics/funding would take more than the time to get the towers in place long before the outbreak occurred. And that the outbreak is just as bad or worse in places without cell towers but that may also be due to local medical care.

So in summary, I do not usually trust just Googling something as valid so in case anyone has information of EM
radiation increased risk of 4G vs 5G. I guess that that would include the towers and cell phone use.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"