Stephanie Grisham out as White House press secretary

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Stephanie Grisham out as White House press secretary

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Since that's behind a paywall, here's the whole story:

By Anne Gearan and Josh Dawsey

April 7, 2020 at 9:15 a.m. MST

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham is leaving the job after eight months during which she held no regular press briefings of the sort that once defined the position.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany will replace Grisham as press secretary, and Pentagon spokeswoman Alyssa Farah will take over Grisham’s other West Wing title as director of strategic communications, a senior administration official said Tuesday.

The official, who requested anonymity because the White House has not formally announced who will replace Grisham, also said that Ben Williamson, a senior aide to new White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, will be senior adviser for communications.

First lady Melania Trump announced Tuesday that Grisham would rejoin her staff as a full-time chief of staff and spokesperson, calling her “a mainstay and true leader in the Administration.”
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

Re: Stephanie Grisham out as White House press secretary

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:48 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 am
White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham is leaving the job after eight months during which she held no regular press briefings of the sort that once defined the position.
I'd love a job where I could do nothing for eight months.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

a1mamacat

Re: Stephanie Grisham out as White House press secretary

#3 Post by a1mamacat » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:31 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:48 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 am
I'd love a job where I could do nothing for eight months.
The new White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, said this about coronavirus on Feb. 25:

"We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here ... and isn't it refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama."
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!