Bizarro World

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10915
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Bizarro World

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:53 pm

We live in it. That is all.
Oh please.

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 6886
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Bizarro World

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:03 am

Tell me about it. My son's neutered male cat gave birth Thursday night to four little kittens. Spittin' image of their daddy/momma.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10915
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Bizarro World

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:09 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:03 am
Tell me about it. My son's neutered male cat gave birth Thursday night to four little kittens. Spittin' image of their daddy/momma.
WTF??!???????
Oh please.

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 6886
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Bizarro World

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:09 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:03 am
Tell me about it. My son's neutered male cat gave birth Thursday night to four little kittens. Spittin' image of their daddy/momma.
WTF??!???????
That is precisely what the expression on the cat's face said.
The vet: "That isn't possible."
Me: "... and yet, here we are."
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10915
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Bizarro World

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:48 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:23 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:09 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:03 am
Tell me about it. My son's neutered male cat gave birth Thursday night to four little kittens. Spittin' image of their daddy/momma.
WTF??!???????
That is precisely what the expression on the cat's face said.
The vet: "That isn't possible."
Me: "... and yet, here we are."
Is this perhaps the new world order with cat superpowers?
Oh please.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10915
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Bizarro World

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:07 pm

On a similar note, nothing as superlative as yours...it appears the angel fish, or mmsybe gouramis, who knows, have laid eggs on the tabk filter. That has happened before with no results, but these appear to have "things" in them. Probably angelfish, since we got a new one that is an appropriate counterpart to the other. Plus, they're protective, albeit asshole fish.
If they hatch who will eat them first?
Oh please.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10915
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Bizarro World

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Dude! Your cat was a hermaphrodite!
Oh please.

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 6886
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Bizarro World

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:33 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:08 pm
Dude! Your cat was a hermaphrodite!
My suspicion, as well, although they are "usually" sterile. And the recommendation is, if they aren't sterile, don't breed them. .... but if you don't know they aren't sterile, and especially if you think they're neutered/spayed, until the babbies arrive...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10915
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Bizarro World

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Kittehs!
Oh please.

User avatar
a1mamacat
Posts: 6484
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Bizarro World

#10 Post by a1mamacat » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:45 pm
Kittehs!
You called?
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10915
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Bizarro World

#11 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:24 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:22 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:45 pm
Kittehs!
You called?
Please please don't say you've had a litter after...
Oh please.

Post Reply