Incompetence may have spread the virus

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19264
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Incompetence may have spread the virus

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:25 pm

A whistleblower is facing adverse action for raising concerns with HHS Secretary Alex Azar regarding the Department's response to the coronavirus.

Specifically, Agency personnel with no training in responding to health emergencies and no protective gear were placed in direct contact with people returning from affected areas of China. After performing their duties, they returned home, some of them on commercial airliners. When the whistleblower, who had recently received glowing performance reviews, raised these issues with Azar's office, she was involuntarily reassigned to a job in which she lacked subject matter expertise, and told that if she didn't accept the involuntary reassignment, she'd be fired.

This is what happens when you let people run the store who care more about PR than about doing the job the way it needs to be done. If the stock market debacle continues, we can expect similar incompetence from the Administration's economic response. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11042
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 pm

Let's wait and see if that's true. Do you agree that everyone should be on the same page to protect against this? Or make it another antiDonny bullet point? You're such a caring person.
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19264
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 pm
Let's wait and see if that's true. Do you agree that everyone should be on the same page to protect against this? Or make it another antiDonny bullet point? You're such a caring person.
I have every confidence that Donny will respond to the coronavirus almost as well as George W. Bush responded to Hurricane Katrina, and that Mike Pence will handle this crisis almost as well as he managed AIDS cases in Indiana. The evidence is clear that we can't count on Donny's government either to give us accurate information or to respond with so much as a modicum of competence. We're on our own here. And yes, I'm pissed off about it. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11042
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:39 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:28 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 pm
Let's wait and see if that's true. Do you agree that everyone should be on the same page to protect against this? Or make it another antiDonny bullet point? You're such a caring person.
I have every confidence that Donny will respond to the coronavirus almost as well as George W. Bush responded to Hurricane Katrina, and that Mike Pence will handle this crisis almost as well as he managed AIDS cases in Indiana. The evidence is clear that we can't count on Donny's government either to give us accurate information or to respond with so much as a modicum of competence. We're on our own here. And yes, I'm pissed off about it. --Bob
You're an idiot.
Oh please.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11042
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm

Same shit, different day. Grow up.
Obama wasn't responsible for ebola spread.
Take note.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... blem%3famp
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19264
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Same shit, different day. Grow up.
Obama wasn't responsible for ebola spread.
Take note.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... blem%3famp
President Obama also didn't fire the government team responsible for managing pandemics. Donny did, in 2018. Donny also defunded money we were providing to foreign governments, including China, to prevent pandemics.

He may not be responsible for the outbreak. But he is sure as hell responsible for the incompetence of the government's response and prevention measures. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11042
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Same shit, different day. Grow up.
Obama wasn't responsible for ebola spread.
Take note.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... blem%3famp
President Obama also didn't fire the government team responsible for managing pandemics. Donny did, in 2018. Donny also defunded money we were providing to foreign governments, including China, to prevent pandemics.

He may not be responsible for the outbreak. But he is sure as hell responsible for the incompetence of the government's response and prevention measures. --Bob
You seriously are warped.
Oh please.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17911
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:06 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 pm
He may not be responsible for the outbreak. But he is sure as hell responsible for the incompetence of the government's response and prevention measures. --Bob
You seriously are warped.
Cutting back the CDC budget and health funding in general is like cancelling fire insurance and hoping the house doesn't burn down.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11042
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:25 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:06 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 pm
He may not be responsible for the outbreak. But he is sure as hell responsible for the incompetence of the government's response and prevention measures. --Bob
You seriously are warped.
Cutting back the CDC budget and health funding in general is like cancelling fire insurance and hoping the house doesn't burn down.
I understand. You both are hoping to take on cases of those struck by Covid 19 to sue the government. Makes sense.
Oh please.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11042
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:30 pm

Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19264
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:31 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Same shit, different day. Grow up.
Obama wasn't responsible for ebola spread.
Take note.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... blem%3famp
President Obama also didn't fire the government team responsible for managing pandemics. Donny did, in 2018. Donny also defunded money we were providing to foreign governments, including China, to prevent pandemics.

He may not be responsible for the outbreak. But he is sure as hell responsible for the incompetence of the government's response and prevention measures. --Bob
You seriously are warped.
For what? Pointing out that Donny truly sucks at his job? For pointing out that as a direct result of decisions that Donny and his Administration have made, recently and years ago, people are going to die?

What's warped is people continuing to give him a pass because he decided to run for office with an R after his name. His job, his actual job, is to keep the government prepared to deal with threats like this to Americans' health and well being. Instead, he has actively degraded the government's ability to prevent and respond to these threats. And yes, he should suffer the consequences of being bad at his job. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11042
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:36 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:31 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 pm
President Obama also didn't fire the government team responsible for managing pandemics. Donny did, in 2018. Donny also defunded money we were providing to foreign governments, including China, to prevent pandemics.

He may not be responsible for the outbreak. But he is sure as hell responsible for the incompetence of the government's response and prevention measures. --Bob
You seriously are warped.
For what? Pointing out that Donny truly sucks at his job? For pointing out that as a direct result of decisions that Donny and his Administration have made, recently and years ago, people are going to die?

What's warped is people continuing to give him a pass because he decided to run for office with an R after his name. His job, his actual job, is to keep the government prepared to deal with threats like this to Americans' health and well being. Instead, he has actively degraded the government's ability to prevent and respond to these threats. And yes, he should suffer the consequences of being bad at his job. --Bob
Dude. I fear for your serenity.
Oh please.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:37 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:28 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 pm
Let's wait and see if that's true. Do you agree that everyone should be on the same page to protect against this? Or make it another antiDonny bullet point? You're such a caring person.
I have every confidence that Donny will respond to the coronavirus almost as well as George W. Bush responded to Hurricane Katrina, and that Mike Pence will handle this crisis almost as well as he managed AIDS cases in Indiana. The evidence is clear that we can't count on Donny's government either to give us accurate information or to respond with so much as a modicum of competence. We're on our own here. And yes, I'm pissed off about it. --Bob
Your presidential candidates lied to you. But your outrage proves you only get your 'information' from your echo chamber bubble. Pretty much word for word. So you probably haven't been informed of that fact.
The CDC has not had any budget cuts. In fact their funding has been increased.

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ ... -trump-cdc

When the AP actually calls out lies by dems, I think even you, bobby, need to sit up and take notice.

And while nancy and chucky are out there telling us what the president hasn't done, why doesn't somebody ask them one question: What the hell have THEY done?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23281
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#14 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:27 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:37 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:28 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 pm
Let's wait and see if that's true. Do you agree that everyone should be on the same page to protect against this? Or make it another antiDonny bullet point? You're such a caring person.
I have every confidence that Donny will respond to the coronavirus almost as well as George W. Bush responded to Hurricane Katrina, and that Mike Pence will handle this crisis almost as well as he managed AIDS cases in Indiana. The evidence is clear that we can't count on Donny's government either to give us accurate information or to respond with so much as a modicum of competence. We're on our own here. And yes, I'm pissed off about it. --Bob
Your presidential candidates lied to you. But your outrage proves you only get your 'information' from your echo chamber bubble. Pretty much word for word. So you probably haven't been informed of that fact.
The CDC has not had any budget cuts. In fact their funding has been increased.

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ ... -trump-cdc

When the AP actually calls out lies by dems, I think even you, bobby, need to sit up and take notice.

And while nancy and chucky are out there telling us what the president hasn't done, why doesn't somebody ask them one question: What the hell have THEY done?

Trump defends huge cuts to the CDC's budget by saying the government can hire more doctors 'when we need them' during crises

https://markets.businessinsider.com/new ... 1028946602
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17911
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:37 pm
And while nancy and chucky are out there telling us what the president hasn't done, why doesn't somebody ask them one question: What the hell have THEY done?
Here's an article about the 400 bills passed by the House as of November 2019, most of which Mitch McConnell is sitting on.

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/29/20977735 ... rats-trump

And Trump has cut spending on various programs that might have helped here, Per Snopes:
It is also true that in 2018 the Trump administration fired key officials connected to the U.S. pandemic response, and they were not replaced. Also in 2018, news reports circulated that detailed the Trump administration’s cut by 80% to the CDC’s program that worked in various countries to fight epidemics. “Countries where the CDC is planning to scale back include some of the world’s hot spots for emerging infectious disease, such as China, Pakistan, Haiti, Rwanda and Congo,” the Washington Post reported in 2018.

The fact that epidemic prevention-efforts were scaled back in China gained new significance in February 2020 as coronavirus spread globally after it was first detected in Wuhan, China, in late 2019.
So your defense is that Trump wasn't quite as bad as his opponents claimed during the debate. That's like defending a man accused of killing ten people by saying he only killed nine.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-cut-cdc-budget/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17911
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:01 pm

And while we're at it, here's more evidence of Trump's shortsightedness regarding pandemic preparation:
The [Trump funding] cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs. In March of that year, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, whose job it was to lead the U.S. response in the event of a pandemic, abruptly left the administration and his global health security team was disbanded.

That same year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was forced to slash its efforts to prevent global disease outbreak by 80% as its funding for the program began to run out. The agency, at the time, opted to focus on 10 priority countries and scale back in others, including China. Also cut was the Complex Crises Fund, a $30 million emergency response pool that was at the secretary of state’s disposal to deploy disease experts and others in the event of a crisis. (The fund was created by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.) Overall in 2018, Trump called for $15 billion in reduced health spending that had previously been approved, as he looked at increasing budget deficits, cutting the global disease-fighting budgets of the CDC, National Security Council (NSC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Health and Human Services (HHS) in the process.

The effects of those cuts are being felt today. While the CDC announced plans to test people with flu-like symptoms for COVID-19, those have been delayed and only three of the country’s 100 public-health labs have been able to test for coronavirus. The administration’s request for additional funding came roughly two weeks after officials said HHS was almost out of funding for its response to the virus.
https://fortune.com/2020/02/26/coronavi ... -us-trump/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:01 pm
And while we're at it, here's more evidence of Trump's shortsightedness regarding pandemic preparation:
The [Trump funding] cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs. In March of that year, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, whose job it was to lead the U.S. response in the event of a pandemic, abruptly left the administration and his global health security team was disbanded.

That same year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was forced to slash its efforts to prevent global disease outbreak by 80% as its funding for the program began to run out. The agency, at the time, opted to focus on 10 priority countries and scale back in others, including China. Also cut was the Complex Crises Fund, a $30 million emergency response pool that was at the secretary of state’s disposal to deploy disease experts and others in the event of a crisis. (The fund was created by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.) Overall in 2018, Trump called for $15 billion in reduced health spending that had previously been approved, as he looked at increasing budget deficits, cutting the global disease-fighting budgets of the CDC, National Security Council (NSC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Health and Human Services (HHS) in the process.

The effects of those cuts are being felt today. While the CDC announced plans to test people with flu-like symptoms for COVID-19, those have been delayed and only three of the country’s 100 public-health labs have been able to test for coronavirus. The administration’s request for additional funding came roughly two weeks after officials said HHS was almost out of funding for its response to the virus.
https://fortune.com/2020/02/26/coronavi ... -us-trump/
Impeach the bastard again. That's all you got.
There's 60 people out of 350 million in this country that have this thing and you people are once again hysterical with political rage. Politics is your religion and you are a cult. You are sickening.
Thank God you people aren't in charge of everything and God help us if you ever are.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19264
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#18 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:33 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:01 pm
And while we're at it, here's more evidence of Trump's shortsightedness regarding pandemic preparation:
The [Trump funding] cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs. In March of that year, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, whose job it was to lead the U.S. response in the event of a pandemic, abruptly left the administration and his global health security team was disbanded.

That same year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was forced to slash its efforts to prevent global disease outbreak by 80% as its funding for the program began to run out. The agency, at the time, opted to focus on 10 priority countries and scale back in others, including China. Also cut was the Complex Crises Fund, a $30 million emergency response pool that was at the secretary of state’s disposal to deploy disease experts and others in the event of a crisis. (The fund was created by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.) Overall in 2018, Trump called for $15 billion in reduced health spending that had previously been approved, as he looked at increasing budget deficits, cutting the global disease-fighting budgets of the CDC, National Security Council (NSC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Health and Human Services (HHS) in the process.

The effects of those cuts are being felt today. While the CDC announced plans to test people with flu-like symptoms for COVID-19, those have been delayed and only three of the country’s 100 public-health labs have been able to test for coronavirus. The administration’s request for additional funding came roughly two weeks after officials said HHS was almost out of funding for its response to the virus.
https://fortune.com/2020/02/26/coronavi ... -us-trump/
Impeach the bastard again. That's all you got.
There's 60 people out of 350 million in this country that have this thing and you people are once again hysterical with political rage. Politics is your religion and you are a cult. You are sickening.
Thank God you people aren't in charge of everything and God help us if you ever are.
One of those people is here in California. And they don't know how he or she got it. Which means that someone infectious is out there and they have no idea who it is.

Do you have a clue what an exponential growth curve looks like? Because I very much fear we are about to see one in action. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17911
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#19 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 pm

There's 60 people out of 350 million in this country that have this thing and you people are once again hysterical with political rage. Politics is your religion and you are a cult. You are sickening.
So, your defense of Trump is that complete incompetence, cluelessness, and lack of preparation are okay because the epidemic isn't that bad... yet.

I will say this. With Mike Pence in charge of our response, we've got this under control as long as prayer is the cure for the coronavirus. Because that's Mike Pence's go-to treatment instead of anything that's scientifically valid.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#20 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:50 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:33 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:01 pm
And while we're at it, here's more evidence of Trump's shortsightedness regarding pandemic preparation:



https://fortune.com/2020/02/26/coronavi ... -us-trump/
Impeach the bastard again. That's all you got.
There's 60 people out of 350 million in this country that have this thing and you people are once again hysterical with political rage. Politics is your religion and you are a cult. You are sickening.
Thank God you people aren't in charge of everything and God help us if you ever are.
One of those people is here in California. And they don't know how he or she got it. Which means that someone infectious is out there and they have no idea who it is.

Do you have a clue what an exponential growth curve looks like? Because I very much fear we are about to see one in action. --Bob
Of course you do. And whether it does or not it is a perfect crisis not to waste.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:39 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 pm

There's 60 people out of 350 million in this country that have this thing and you people are once again hysterical with political rage. Politics is your religion and you are a cult. You are sickening.
So, your defense of Trump is that complete incompetence, cluelessness, and lack of preparation are okay because the epidemic isn't that bad... yet.

I will say this. With Mike Pence in charge of our response, we've got this under control as long as prayer is the cure for the coronavirus. Because that's Mike Pence's go-to treatment instead of anything that's scientifically valid.
Do you have any idea how much of a drone you are?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17911
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:58 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:39 am
Do you have any idea how much of a drone you are?
No, do you have any idea how much of a brainwashed dupe you are?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 6931
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#23 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:35 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Same shit, different day. Grow up.
Obama wasn't responsible for ebola spread.
Take note.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... blem%3famp
President Obama also didn't fire the government team responsible for managing pandemics. Donny did, in 2018. Donny also defunded money we were providing to foreign governments, including China, to prevent pandemics.

He may not be responsible for the outbreak. But he is sure as hell responsible for the incompetence of the government's response and prevention measures. --Bob
You seriously are warped.
Oh, sweetie, it's way beyond that. Sad, really.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23281
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#24 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:03 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 pm

There's 60 people out of 350 million in this country that have this thing and you people are once again hysterical with political rage. Politics is your religion and you are a cult. You are sickening.
So, your defense of Trump is that complete incompetence, cluelessness, and lack of preparation are okay because the epidemic isn't that bad... yet.

I will say this. With Mike Pence in charge of our response, we've got this under control as long as prayer is the cure for the coronavirus. Because that's Mike Pence's go-to treatment instead of anything that's scientifically valid.
I hope Pence prays instead of using a mask.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#25 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Ok you echo chamber bubble drones. (You know who you are).

We all know the MSM never overhypes things.

Here's the CDC statistics for the common, everyday flu in the US.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

Lets give it a month or two.
If the corona virus in the US is significantly higher with REAL statistics and not hype in the next few months, I will agree with you that you are right about all this chicken little stuff. And for your prize, if I live through it, I won't vote for trump.
If it fizzles out, and the media finds another thing to hype and drool over, then you admit to me that the MSM is NOT to be trusted. No if, ands, buts or whataboutisms. I'm not going to ask that you vote for trump, because even if you say you will, I know you won't. But finally, for God's sake, admit you're wrong about something. All of you. That'll be enough.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

Post Reply