Happy birthday to Mr. George Harrison

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Lizbit
Four-Footer

Happy birthday to Mr. George Harrison

#1 Post by Lizbit » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:51 am

Me and Wiki are going to have a birthday party today for Mr. George of the Beatles. My mom says we are not allowed to eat cake, so we are going to serve refreshments of dog cookies and some duck treats we saved from the Bark Box. We will sing the Beatles' Birthday song, too. Probably several times. Unfortunately, Mr. George won't be able to come to his own party because of that being dead thing, but we will celebrate because he has brought so much happiness to our lives.

flockofseagulls104

Re: Happy birthday to Mr. George Harrison

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:57 am

You might want to break out the savoy truffles.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#3 Post by T_Bone0806 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:46 am

I am happy that you will be honoring him today. I liked Mr. George, too, along with his frens, Mr. John, Mr Paul, and Mr. Ringo.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Vandal
Director of Promos

#4 Post by Vandal » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:36 am

I can remember when George was still begging on the streets:

Nice to see he got it together.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster