Well, that was disappointing

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
christie1111
11:11

Well, that was disappointing

#1 Post by christie1111 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:52 pm

I was not impressed with the debate last night.

I was really hoping for Bloomberg to be stronger. Now I am in a quandary.

I will say that I am not surprised that he was attacked so much for being a billionaire. The comparison to Trump (whether he is a billionaire or not) just shows the differences. He actually gives money away. He did not get million $ gifts from Daddy. He actually built businesses that were successful. There are more differences but that is the gist,
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

silverscreenselect

Re: Well, that was disappointing

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:51 pm

christie1111 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:52 pm
I will say that I am not surprised that he was attacked so much for being a billionaire. The comparison to Trump (whether he is a billionaire or not) just shows the differences.
In my opinion, Elizabeth Warren was using Bloomberg as a surrogate for Trump and her performance was designed to impress people with the idea that she's the best candidate to take the battle to Trump. I tend to agree. Trump will make mincemeat out of Bernie Sanders in a debate. Warren can duke it out with him.

The next debate is Tuesday in South Carolina. I expect the candidates will go more strongly after Sanders in that one to show that they are the viable alternative. That's the last debate before Super Tuesday.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:08 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:51 pm
christie1111 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:52 pm
I will say that I am not surprised that he was attacked so much for being a billionaire. The comparison to Trump (whether he is a billionaire or not) just shows the differences.
In my opinion, Elizabeth Warren was using Bloomberg as a surrogate for Trump and her performance was designed to impress people with the idea that she's the best candidate to take the battle to Trump. I tend to agree. Trump will make mincemeat out of Bernie Sanders in a debate. Warren can duke it out with him.

The next debate is Tuesday in South Carolina. I expect the candidates will go more strongly after Sanders in that one to show that they are the viable alternative. That's the last debate before Super Tuesday.
That would be correct. That's the main platform of the dem party. Hating trump. The only other things on their platform is to decimate the robust economy. Each candidate has a slightly different plan to do so. And, of course, spending money that is not theirs, and in most cases, only exists in their heads to buy votes from this group of supposed victims or that one.
Wonderful candidates you got there.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:51 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:08 pm
That's the main platform of the dem party. Hating trump.
As opposed to Trump and most of his backers, whose platform is the hate of anyone who doesn't look and think exactly like them.

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:18 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:51 pm
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:08 pm
That's the main platform of the dem party. Hating trump.
As opposed to Trump and most of his backers, whose platform is the hate of anyone who doesn't look and think exactly like them.
Right. Good comeback. Amazingly astute. They want to drink dirty water, breathe dirty air, eat poison food, send their children to organizations where they can get sexually abused AND hate everybody that doesn't look like themselves. Why don't you just let them be? Eventually they'll all die off. Then you can have your communist utopia.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:19 pm

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:18 pm
Why don't you just let them be? Eventually they'll all die off.
In case you hadn't noticed, that's what's happening. This country's demographics are changing and that's why the Republicans are desperate to engage in as much voter suppression as possible to hold onto power as long as they can.

The "Communist utopia" that Democratic candidates are proposing already exists in one form or another in most of Europe.