Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
Buster Snopes
Myth Mashing Merry Man
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 am
Location: 221B Bored Street

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#51 Post by Buster Snopes » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:13 pm
Snopes. All righty.
We here at Snopes care only about the truth. We are neither righty nor lefty.
IMPOSSUMBLE!!!!

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:46 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:30 pm
Trump publicly admits he fired White House official as retaliation for impeachment testimony: ‘He was very insubordinate’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 24971.html
More fake news. Neither Vindman was fired. They were sent "out" of the White House. More misleading, fabricated headlines. Both still have their jobs.
You may just think it's semantics. But the in the tank media and the dems always use semantics and opinion as fact in whichever way benefits their narrative.
Some people's opinions are more equal than others.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#53 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:47 pm

Buster Snopes wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:13 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:43 pm

Oh please!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hilla ... ssia-deal/
Snopes. All righty.
We here at Snopes care only about the truth. We are neither righty nor lefty.
And we verify our findings with the batphone.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22850
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#54 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:42 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:47 pm
Buster Snopes wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:13 pm


Snopes. All righty.
We here at Snopes care only about the truth. We are neither righty nor lefty.
And we verify our findings with the batphone.
And you have been using the Jokerphone.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#55 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:51 pm

Here's something from the jokerphone:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-arrested- ... d=68859140

Get on the batphone. Let's hear the approved response. Maybe he was rightfully upset that Col Vindman was fired. Trump's fault.

PS: The ABC report conveniently left out the fact that the guy stopped after he went through the tent and gave everyone the finger before he drove off. Nancy would be proud. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up on the ballot in the near future. He'd get bobby's vote.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#56 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:20 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:21 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 pm
The President mentioned the Bidens on a phone call to someone who might know what happened.
You dismissed the entire pattern of events regarding the Ukraine and boiled it down to the one phone call. Life must be so easy for you when you can just ignore all the bad things that you can't account for in your simplistic narrative of the facts.

And I'm waiting for that list of immoral and unethical things the Democrats have been doing for decades that Trump has now decided to fight back against with similar tactics. I suspect that's another list that exists solely in your own mind.
You dismiss a whole 'nother pattern of events. Several of them.
I feel I have a right to bring in your personal life, since you have no qualms in doing it to me. I assume you work for the lottery. Suppose your son or daughter was found to somehow get the winning tickets way more often than the odds say they should. You and your friends say Hey, he\she is a grown up. It has nothing to do with me. Besides, the whole idea we could rig something has been debunked.
I guess we have to call off any investigation, right?
And what about the pattern of events with the dem party doing everything it can think of to sabotage, discredit and trying to impeach this president from the day he took office? You conveniently dismiss that pattern of events.
What about Fulla's claim he had incontrovertible evidence of Trump's russian collusion? Where did that go? What about a 2 1/2 year investigation into trumps supposed russian collusion? Where did that go? Why wasn't any of that bullshit used in the impeachment articles?
There's a pattern of events here. Just not the one you think.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17302
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#57 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:47 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:20 pm
I feel I have a right to bring in your personal life, since you have no qualms in doing it to me. I assume you work for the lottery. Suppose your son or daughter was found to somehow get the winning tickets way more often than the odds say they should. You and your friends say Hey, he\she is a grown up. It has nothing to do with me. Besides, the whole idea we could rig something has been debunked.
For what it's worth, we do investigate patterns of people winning more than they should, regardless of who it is. What that usually indicates is some questionable behavior by some of the retailers who sell the tickets. And I'm sure that if my daughter won the lottery, we would investigate. But the difference between a relative of mine winning the lottery is that Hunter Biden accepted his position well before Joe Biden and a worldwide community put pressure on the Ukrainians to get tough on corruption. It's the equivalent of my daughter winning a jackpot months before I applied to work at the lottery (I can't buy tickets now, nor can anyone who lives in the same household with me). You've never quite grasped that concept because it makes your whole conspiracy fall apart. Hunter Biden accepting a position with Bursima was the type of nepotism that goes on all the time. Plenty of Republicans have gotten cushy positions for which they are ill-suited in the same way. There's never been any evidence, here or in the Ukraine of any wrongdoing.

On the other hand, there was incontrovertible evidence of Trump's wrongdoing. Enough to convince Justin Amash, Mitt Romney, Joe Walsh, George Conway, and numerous other Republicans and ex-Republicans, along with a majority of the voting public. Your definition of "incontrovertible" means evidence you accept which is apparently an impossible standard to meet. Indeed, all the investigations of Trump have turned up evidence of wrongdoing, including Mueller's. It's just that Trump's toady, William Barr, declined to act on them.

Some Democrats wanted to bring Trump's earlier behavior into the impeachment proceedings, but Nancy Pelosi wisely chose to focus on what was the most direct, provable evidence of wrongdoing to avoid just the type of bellyaching you're doing now.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22850
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#58 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:40 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:47 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:20 pm
I feel I have a right to bring in your personal life, since you have no qualms in doing it to me. I assume you work for the lottery. Suppose your son or daughter was found to somehow get the winning tickets way more often than the odds say they should. You and your friends say Hey, he\she is a grown up. It has nothing to do with me. Besides, the whole idea we could rig something has been debunked.
For what it's worth, we do investigate patterns of people winning more than they should, regardless of who it is. What that usually indicates is some questionable behavior by some of the retailers who sell the tickets. And I'm sure that if my daughter won the lottery, we would investigate. But the difference between a relative of mine winning the lottery is that Hunter Biden accepted his position well before Joe Biden and a worldwide community put pressure on the Ukrainians to get tough on corruption. It's the equivalent of my daughter winning a jackpot months before I applied to work at the lottery (I can't buy tickets now, nor can anyone who lives in the same household with me). You've never quite grasped that concept because it makes your whole conspiracy fall apart. Hunter Biden accepting a position with Bursima was the type of nepotism that goes on all the time. Plenty of Republicans have gotten cushy positions for which they are ill-suited in the same way. There's never been any evidence, here or in the Ukraine of any wrongdoing.

On the other hand, there was incontrovertible evidence of Trump's wrongdoing. Enough to convince Justin Amash, Mitt Romney, Joe Walsh, George Conway, and numerous other Republicans and ex-Republicans, along with a majority of the voting public. Your definition of "incontrovertible" means evidence you accept which is apparently an impossible standard to meet. Indeed, all the investigations of Trump have turned up evidence of wrongdoing, including Mueller's. It's just that Trump's toady, William Barr, declined to act on them.

Some Democrats wanted to bring Trump's earlier behavior into the impeachment proceedings, but Nancy Pelosi wisely chose to focus on what was the most direct, provable evidence of wrongdoing to avoid just the type of bellyaching you're doing now.
You might enjoy the new limited documentary series on HBO, McMillion$, about the McDonald's Monopoly fraud. If it's accurate, they failed to ask the first question I would have: How were the winning game pieces distributed?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#59 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:53 pm

Hunter Biden accepting a position with Bursima was the type of nepotism that goes on all the time. Plenty of Republicans have gotten cushy positions for which they are ill-suited in the same way. There's never been any evidence, here or in the Ukraine of any wrongdoing
There you go. That is part of what's called the swamp. That is what you're fighting so hard to defend. That is exactly what they are ALL fighting so hard to defend. That is why it's so hard to find evidence, except in Joe's case, where it's staring you right in the face because he can't keep his stupidity under wraps.
Trump ain't one of them.
Joe's part of it. Nancy's part of it. Mitch is part of it. Kevin's part of it. They pretty much all have their hands in the cookie jar. How do you think they all become millionaires while 'serving the public?'
You ok with that?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18988
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#60 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:32 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:53 pm
Hunter Biden accepting a position with Bursima was the type of nepotism that goes on all the time. Plenty of Republicans have gotten cushy positions for which they are ill-suited in the same way. There's never been any evidence, here or in the Ukraine of any wrongdoing
There you go. That is part of what's called the swamp. That is what you're fighting so hard to defend. That is exactly what they are ALL fighting so hard to defend. That is why it's so hard to find evidence, except in Joe's case, where it's staring you right in the face because he can't keep his stupidity under wraps.
Trump ain't one of them.
Joe's part of it. Nancy's part of it. Mitch is part of it. Kevin's part of it. They pretty much all have their hands in the cookie jar. How do you think they all become millionaires while 'serving the public?'
You ok with that?
Donny ain’t one of them? He has, what, two of his kids, with no apparent qualifications, on our government’s payroll. Rudy Guiliani’s kid as well. Not only are you willing to make up facts, you’re also willing to blind yourself to facts that reflect poorly on Donny.

You just can’t argue with someone who refuses to engage in reality-based analysis. All you can do is politically crush the candidates and party that share their viewpoint. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#61 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:32 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:53 pm
Hunter Biden accepting a position with Bursima was the type of nepotism that goes on all the time. Plenty of Republicans have gotten cushy positions for which they are ill-suited in the same way. There's never been any evidence, here or in the Ukraine of any wrongdoing
There you go. That is part of what's called the swamp. That is what you're fighting so hard to defend. That is exactly what they are ALL fighting so hard to defend. That is why it's so hard to find evidence, except in Joe's case, where it's staring you right in the face because he can't keep his stupidity under wraps.
Trump ain't one of them.
Joe's part of it. Nancy's part of it. Mitch is part of it. Kevin's part of it. They pretty much all have their hands in the cookie jar. How do you think they all become millionaires while 'serving the public?'
You ok with that?
Donny ain’t one of them? He has, what, two of his kids, with no apparent qualifications, on our government’s payroll. Rudy Guiliani’s kid as well. Not only are you willing to make up facts, you’re also willing to blind yourself to facts that reflect poorly on Donny.

You just can’t argue with someone who refuses to engage in reality-based analysis. All you can do is politically crush the candidates and party that share their viewpoint. —Bob
Yes bobby. They are ON the government payroll. As advisors. Not getting paid by a firm run by a corrupt oligarch, who I'm pretty sure is not used to getting nothing for something. Oh, but it's been debunked. Sorry. But a good whataboutism try. (I thought you didn't like whataboutism. But since you are blind to certain flavors of hypocrisy, I guess that's to be expected.)
All you can do is politically crush the candidates and party that share their viewpoint.

That's what all good fascists do. Using whatever means necessary. Go for it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17302
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#62 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:48 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:55 pm
That is why it's so hard to find evidence, except in Joe's case, where it's staring you right in the face because he can't keep his stupidity under wraps.
Trump ain't one of them.
Trump has been gouging the government left and right since he became President and he's making a bunch of money off people staying at his various Trump properties in the hope of currying favor with him. There's that old emoluments clause that you don't think applies because Trump has plenty of money.

While I agree that Joe Biden doesn't always project himself in the best way (he shares that trait with Trump, who often acts like he's in the early stages of dementia), Id like to know just what stupidity Biden hasn't kept under wraps. Your "evidence" about the Bidens just consists of repeating "Joe Biden" "Hunter Biden" "Ukraine" and "Burisma" numerous times in various orders. The prosecutor who got the boot wasn't investigating anybody actively. He was just sitting on his butt doing nothing. If Joe Biden wanted to protect himself and/or his son from an embarrassing investigation, all he had to do was let the guy be. Biden, the IOC, and much of Western Europe wanted someone who would actively ferret out corruption.

But bringing up facts is useless with you. You simply yell fake news or Batphone whenever you hear something you don't like and then start rambling on, tossing out names with nothing to back it up. It's kind of like the evidence about the conspiracy against Trump where you just mention Steele, Strzok, Page, and a couple of other names over and over again with nothing to connect them other than a dislike of Trump, which is shared by most of Washington.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 9811
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#63 Post by Estonut » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:57 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:30 pm
Trump publicly admits he fired White House official as retaliation for impeachment testimony: ‘He was very insubordinate’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 24971.html
Your supporting document refutes your assertion. Did you read past the headline?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#64 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:59 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:48 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:55 pm
That is why it's so hard to find evidence, except in Joe's case, where it's staring you right in the face because he can't keep his stupidity under wraps.
Trump ain't one of them.
Trump has been gouging the government left and right since he became President and he's making a bunch of money off people staying at his various Trump properties in the hope of currying favor with him. There's that old emoluments clause that you don't think applies because Trump has plenty of money.

While I agree that Joe Biden doesn't always project himself in the best way (he shares that trait with Trump, who often acts like he's in the early stages of dementia), Id like to know just what stupidity Biden hasn't kept under wraps. Your "evidence" about the Bidens just consists of repeating "Joe Biden" "Hunter Biden" "Ukraine" and "Burisma" numerous times in various orders. The prosecutor who got the boot wasn't investigating anybody actively. He was just sitting on his butt doing nothing. If Joe Biden wanted to protect himself and/or his son from an embarrassing investigation, all he had to do was let the guy be. Biden, the IOC, and much of Western Europe wanted someone who would actively ferret out corruption.

But bringing up facts is useless with you. You simply yell fake news or Batphone whenever you hear something you don't like and then start rambling on, tossing out names with nothing to back it up. It's kind of like the evidence about the conspiracy against Trump where you just mention Steele, Strzok, Page, and a couple of other names over and over again with nothing to connect them other than a dislike of Trump, which is shared by most of Washington.
Who says he was sitting on his butt? Who says most of western europe wanted him out. Who says joe biden gets to decide who holds what post in another country?

Your arguments always seem to suggest that I'm being fed bad information from some lying source or another. What if YOU are?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17302
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#65 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:59 am
Who says he was sitting on his butt? Who says most of western europe wanted him out.
The news reports in every country. And the fact that the IMF wanted him out (and they are definitely non-political) should tell you something. The IMF is a big creditor of the Ukraine; they want a clean house to ensure their loans get repaid.

But you filter out everything that you don't want to hear. The more news organizations that print articles you don't like, the more convinced you are that there's an even bigger worldwide conspiracy against Trump.
European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said. EU diplomats working on Ukraine at the time have, however, told the FT that they were looking for ways to persuade Kiev to remove Mr Shokin well before Mr Biden entered the picture. The push for Mr Shokin’s removal was part of an international effort to bolster Ukraine’s institutions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the armed conflict in the eastern part of the country.

“All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.” Mr Shokin had been appointed prosecutor-general of Ukraine in February 2015, but the discussions in Washington and EU capitals about pushing for his removal started as early as April after he failed to follow through on a burst of expected early anti-corruption moves, one former US Treasury official said. Mr Biden entered the fray in December 2015, placing Mr Shokin’s removal at the top of his agenda on a visit to Kiev. “I know how the idea to have Shokin fired came up, and it wasn't Biden. His direct involvement came late in the game,” the former US Treasury official said.

Even once Mr Biden did take up the issue, former Obama administration officials said he did not mention his son’s business or the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma. “I had never heard of the company”, the former official said. “I didn’t even realise there was a nexus — it never came up.” Prominent Republican senators, including Rob Portman of Ohio and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, were on a similar push at the time, calling for “urgent reforms to the prosecutor-general’s office and judiciary” in an early 2016 letter to Mr Poroshenko.
https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61 ... 5a370481bc

There are plenty more articles like that. But I suppose the Financial Times and any other source I mention are all part of the conspiracy against Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 9811
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#66 Post by Estonut » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:15 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:59 am
Who says he was sitting on his butt? Who says most of western europe wanted him out.
The news reports in every country.
My, you're well informed. Please cite a report from every country.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17302
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#67 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:25 am

Estonut wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:15 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:59 am
Who says he was sitting on his butt? Who says most of western europe wanted him out.
The news reports in every country.
My, you're well informed. Please cite a report from every country.
I'm curious why you criticize me, who did cite a source, rather that criticizing Flock, who has blathered on and on about the Ukraine without ever citing any source other than Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#68 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:47 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:59 am
Who says he was sitting on his butt? Who says most of western europe wanted him out.
The news reports in every country. And the fact that the IMF wanted him out (and they are definitely non-political) should tell you something. The IMF is a big creditor of the Ukraine; they want a clean house to ensure their loans get repaid.

But you filter out everything that you don't want to hear. The more news organizations that print articles you don't like, the more convinced you are that there's an even bigger worldwide conspiracy against Trump.
European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said. EU diplomats working on Ukraine at the time have, however, told the FT that they were looking for ways to persuade Kiev to remove Mr Shokin well before Mr Biden entered the picture. The push for Mr Shokin’s removal was part of an international effort to bolster Ukraine’s institutions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the armed conflict in the eastern part of the country.

“All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.” Mr Shokin had been appointed prosecutor-general of Ukraine in February 2015, but the discussions in Washington and EU capitals about pushing for his removal started as early as April after he failed to follow through on a burst of expected early anti-corruption moves, one former US Treasury official said. Mr Biden entered the fray in December 2015, placing Mr Shokin’s removal at the top of his agenda on a visit to Kiev. “I know how the idea to have Shokin fired came up, and it wasn't Biden. His direct involvement came late in the game,” the former US Treasury official said.

Even once Mr Biden did take up the issue, former Obama administration officials said he did not mention his son’s business or the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma. “I had never heard of the company”, the former official said. “I didn’t even realise there was a nexus — it never came up.” Prominent Republican senators, including Rob Portman of Ohio and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, were on a similar push at the time, calling for “urgent reforms to the prosecutor-general’s office and judiciary” in an early 2016 letter to Mr Poroshenko.
https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61 ... 5a370481bc

There are plenty more articles like that. But I suppose the Financial Times and any other source I mention are all part of the conspiracy against Trump.
people familiar with the matter said
EU diplomats working on Ukraine at the time
one former US Treasury official said

I guess it was debunked in the press. As usual, citing unnamed and unknown sources. Don't believe your eyes and ears. Just believe the unbiased press. They're never wrong. Are these the same unnamed anonymous sources that told us that Rosenstein and Mueller were all but fired? Are these the same 'journalists' who won prizes for their reporting on russian collusion? Just wondering.

The truth is that many of us, if not a majority of us, don't trust the MSM, and we have good reasons not to. I gave you just a small example just a few days ago. Vindman WAS NOT FIRED, yet pretty much all the unbiased journalists and news sources of the mainstream included that word incorrectly and with no evidence in their headlines. We have reason to be skeptical, and they are valid reasons. You need to acknowledge that is your rebuttals.
Biden has NOT been exonerated, there has been NO investigation, and nepotism, using your position in government to enrich your family IS NOT right, whether the laws have been finagled to allow loopholes or not.
There are stories coming out that this practice was not limited to Hunter, but several other members of Biden's family have engaged in questionable deals only made possible by their last name. And if we look further, I would bet that Biden's not the only one, either dem or repub, that does this. That is why there has been no official investigation, and why there probably won't be one.

If you want to hold a pointy stick to trump, you need to at least acknowledge that biden needs to be looked into by impartial entities other than the main stream media. If we can find any.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#69 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:10 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:25 am
Estonut wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:15 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 am
The news reports in every country.
My, you're well informed. Please cite a report from every country.
I'm curious why you criticize me, who did cite a source, rather that criticizing Flock, who has blathered on and on about the Ukraine without ever citing any source other than Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani.
SSS, I have illustrated to you many times that for whatever 'source' you cite to 'prove' your point, I can find another 'source' who totally refutes you point. I usually write my own thinking on whatever subject. I may be sometimes be wrong on a fact, but what I post is MY OPINION. And it's based on my experience, thought, feelings and worldview. Not Hannity's, brietbart's or whatever you think your strawman does. And the fact is, I am not the only person in the country who thinks and believes what I do. Not by a long shot. Your frequent dismissal of what I say also dismisses the beliefs, thinking and values of a good percentage of the people in this country. I would also guess it is actually the majority of the people in this country, as the MSM and Social Media exaggerates the leftist position, because of it's devotion to the leftist narrative of events.
bobby, you may, through any means necessary, crush any dem opposition in California, since your party has somehow acquired all the positions of power in your state, but you will NEVER get the hearts and minds of the whole country. God Forbid it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17302
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#70 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:24 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:47 am

Biden has NOT been exonerated, there has been NO investigation, and nepotism, using your position in government to enrich your family IS NOT right, whether the laws have been finagled to allow loopholes or not.
JOE Biden did nothing at all in regard to Bursima hiring his son. I'm sure the name played into it, but he can't tell a foreign company not to hire his son, and he can't tell a 40-year-old man not to take a job, son or not. Hunter undoubtedly took advantage of his father's name and position to get the job, so if there is anything morally wrong, it is Hunter's doing. Ukrainian officials have investigated and found nothing that would indicate actionable behavior by Biden.

You criticize the use of unnamed sources, ignoring the fact that multiple news organizations have reported the same thing on multiple occasions. You and your buddies in the Republican Senate, on the other hand, do nothing other than repeat a handful of names over and over again.

As far as the Vindman firing, the common usage of the word fire is "to dismiss someone from a job" and both Vindmans and Sondland were dismissed from their jobs. They may have been scheduled to leave later, but that's like saying that if your landlord throws you out months early, that's not an eviction because you would have had to leave when the lease expired anyway. And they may still have some form of government employment but they don't have the job they had prior to Friday. Moreover, you continue to play semantic games here in a feeble attempt to paper over Trump's actions. It was retribution. You know it, I know it; they know it; Trump knows it. That's how he intended it and that's how everyone understood it. Your trying to paper this over and blame the press is even more asinine than most of your usual silliness.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17302
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#71 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:28 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:10 pm
And the fact is, I am not the only person in the country who thinks and believes what I do. Not by a long shot. Your frequent dismissal of what I say also dismisses the beliefs, thinking and values of a good percentage of the people in this country. I would also guess it is actually the majority of the people in this country, as the MSM and Social Media exaggerates the leftist position, because of it's devotion to the leftist narrative of events.
You're right about that. There's a lot of people besides you who let others do their thinking for them. You accept what you get spoonfed; reject what you've been conditioned to reject as "fake news" and fall in line. That's called groupthink. And you can ask 42 ex-Republican Representatives whether that thinking represents a majority of the public or not. Even before people knew exactly how pernicious Trump would be, he got three million less votes than Hillary. That's not the "majority of the people in this country."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22850
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#72 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:49 pm

Estonut wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:57 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:30 pm
Trump publicly admits he fired White House official as retaliation for impeachment testimony: ‘He was very insubordinate’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 24971.html
Your supporting document refutes your assertion. Did you read past the headline?
Yes, I read the whole article. You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22850
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#73 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Kellyanne Conway says more officials may be ousted after Trump’s Senate acquittal

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/1 ... tal-113138
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#74 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:07 pm

he can't tell a 40-year-old man not to take a job, son or not.
He certainly could. And he should have. If he were concerned about ethics, that is. And don't tell me he didn't know about it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Donny retaliates against Col. Vindman

#75 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:09 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:28 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:10 pm
And the fact is, I am not the only person in the country who thinks and believes what I do. Not by a long shot. Your frequent dismissal of what I say also dismisses the beliefs, thinking and values of a good percentage of the people in this country. I would also guess it is actually the majority of the people in this country, as the MSM and Social Media exaggerates the leftist position, because of it's devotion to the leftist narrative of events.
You're right about that. There's a lot of people besides you who let others do their thinking for them. You accept what you get spoonfed; reject what you've been conditioned to reject as "fake news" and fall in line. That's called groupthink. And you can ask 42 ex-Republican Representatives whether that thinking represents a majority of the public or not. Even before people knew exactly how pernicious Trump would be, he got three million less votes than Hillary. That's not the "majority of the people in this country."
Totally disregard my point, doncha? Oh well.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

Post Reply