For those following Bob's Log

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18985
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

For those following Bob's Log

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:31 pm

It has not escaped my attention that the last time I weighed this little was during the Obama Administration. I owe the change to my new health routine. It consists of the following steps:

1.
Spoiler
Don't eat so much.
2.
Spoiler
Lather, rinse, repeat.
The next step will be:

3:
Spoiler
Resume exercising systematically. I think, though, that I'm still about ten pounds or so from feeling ready to take that on. But life happens, so that number may change in either direction.
This has been a private service announcement. You may now resume your regular sniping. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 9810
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: For those following Bob's Log

#2 Post by Estonut » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:42 pm

Was this unknown to you when your started your diet 16 years ago?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18985
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: For those following Bob's Log

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:02 pm

Estonut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:42 pm
Was this unknown to you when your started your diet 16 years ago?
Your question appears rhetorical but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10818
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: For those following Bob's Log

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:08 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:02 pm
Estonut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:42 pm
Was this unknown to you when your started your diet 16 years ago?
Your question appears rhetorical but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. --Bob
Just that the mechanics of losing weight haven't changed lo these many years.
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18985
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: For those following Bob's Log

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:08 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:02 pm
Estonut wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:42 pm
Was this unknown to you when your started your diet 16 years ago?
Your question appears rhetorical but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. --Bob
Just that the mechanics of losing weight haven't changed lo these many years.
I doubt that's news to anyone here. Why make an explicit point of it? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 10818
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: For those following Bob's Log

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:47 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:08 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:02 pm
Your question appears rhetorical but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. --Bob
Just that the mechanics of losing weight haven't changed lo these many years.
I doubt that's news to anyone here. Why make an explicit point of it? --Bob
Because you did? Don't understand your point.
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18985
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: For those following Bob's Log

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:13 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:47 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:08 pm

Just that the mechanics of losing weight haven't changed lo these many years.
I doubt that's news to anyone here. Why make an explicit point of it? --Bob
Because you did? Don't understand your point.
That for the first time in years I'm finding the won't power necessary to accomplish step one. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply