2020 LSWE Standings

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

2020 LSWE Standings

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:12 pm

1/22/20

Through Game 3 of 25:

1. mrk - 96
2. TBone - 92
3t. Esto - 89
3t. melly - 89
5t. Anon - 83
5t. Weasel - 83
7. frank - 81
8. Vandal - 67
9. Hottie - 45
10. Krox - 44
11. Panic - 40
12. Sprots - 39
13. jarnon - 24
14. ear - 11
15. Beebs - 9
16t. Bob - 3
16t. flock - 3
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:40 am

Week 1 Attendance Points:

Played all 5 games (5 points) - frank, TBone, melly, mrk, Hottie, Krox, Vandal, Esto, Weasel, Panic, ear, Anon

Played 4 games (3 points) - jarnon, Sprots, Bob

Played 3 games (1 point) - Beebs


1/24/20

Through Game 5 of 25:

1. mrk - 182
2. TBone - 170
3. Esto - 168
4. melly - 156
5. Anon - 151
6. frank - 140
7. Weasel - 139
8. Vandal - 126
9. Krox - 89
10. Panic - 83
11. Hottie - 82
12. Sprots - 74
13. jarnon - 46
14. ear - 42
15. Beebs - 17
16. Bob - 16
17. flock - 8
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:44 am

1/29/20

Through Game 8 of 25:

1. mrk - 262
2. Esto - 259
3. TBone - 253
4. melly - 230
5. Weasel - 214
6. frank - 212
7. Anon - 211
8. Vandal - 180
9. Panic - 148
10. Krox - 146
11. Sprots - 135
12. Hottie - 114
13. ear - 73
14. jarnon - 49
15. Beebs - 26
16. Bob - 25
17. flock - 21 (You have to get better if you want to finish second to last)
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!
Posts: 20196
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#4 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:38 pm

11th! Yay!
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

User avatar
Lizbit
Four-Footer
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#5 Post by Lizbit » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:48 am

Me and Wiki are going to play, if you ever have any songs with words that we sort of recognize.

Will you ever have any songs by, say, the Beatles?



Asking for a frien.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17296
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:31 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:44 am
16. Bob - 25
17. flock - 21 (You have to get better if you want to finish second to last)
I know better than to play in a song lyrics game where I get stumped on Row, Row, Row Your Boat.

But it looks like there's an ideological battle of the ages shaping up for 16th and 17th place here.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#7 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:30 am

Week 2 Attendance Bonus:

bold - Still eligible for Perfect Attendance Bonus

Played all 5 games (5 points) - Krox, Panic, TBone, Weasel, ear, melly, frank, Vandal, Hottie, Anon, Esto, Sprots

Played 4 games (3 points) - flock, mrk

Played 3 games (1 point) - Beebs, Bob


1/31/20

Thru Game 10 of 25:

1. TBone - 323
2. Esto - 318
3. mrk - 286
4. melly - 279
5. Weasel - 264
6. Anon - 261
7. frank - 253
8. Vandal - 210
9. Panic - 202
10. Krox - 177
11. Sprots - 163
12. Hottie - 133
13. ear - 84
14. jarnon - 49
15. flock - 34
16. Beebs - 32
17. Bob - 26
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#8 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:34 am

2/5/20

Thru Game 13 of 25:

1. TBone - 402
2. Esto - 394
3. melly - 350
4. mrk - 349
5. Anon - 334
6. Weasel - 329
7. frank - 319
8. Panic - 276
9. Vandal - 263
10. Krox - 215
11. Sprots - 177
12. Hottie - 159
13. ear - 101
14. jarnon - 63
15. flock - 39
16. Beebs - 35
17. Bob - 28
18. Liz/Wiki - 9
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#9 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:39 am

Week 3 Attendance Bonus:

bold - still eligible for the Perfect Attendance Bonus

Played all 5 games (5 points) - Panic, Vandal, Weasel, frank, TBone, Krox, ear, melly, Hottie, mrk, Anon

Played 4 games (3 points) - None

Played 3 games (1 point) - Esto, Liz/Wiki, jarnon, Sprots, Bob

That may be the longest exactly 3 games list in the history of the LSWE attendance bonus!


2/7/20

Thru game 15 of 25:

1. TBone - 472
2. mrk - 421
3. melly - 406
4. Esto - 395
5. Anon - 393
6. Weasel - 392
7. frank - 382
8. Panic - 341
9. Vandal - 317
10. Krox - 266
11. Sprots - 215
12. Hottie - 203
13. ear - 125
14. jarnon - 91
15. Bob - 49
16. Beebs - 40
17. flock - 39
18. Liz/Wiki - 26
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5436
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:39 am
Week 3 Attendance Bonus:

bold - still eligible for the Perfect Attendance Bonus

Played all 5 games (5 points) - Panic, Vandal, Weasel, frank, TBone, Krox, ear, melly, Hottie, mrk, Anon

Played 4 games (3 points) - None

Played 3 games (1 point) - Esto, Liz/Wiki, jarnon, Sprots, Bob

That may be the longest exactly 3 games list in the history of the LSWE attendance bonus!


2/7/20

Thru game 15 of 25:

1. TBone - 472
2. mrk - 421
3. melly - 406
4. Esto - 395
5. Anon - 393
6. Weasel - 392
7. frank - 382
8. Panic - 341
9. Vandal - 317
10. Krox - 266
11. Sprots - 215
12. Hottie - 203
13. ear - 125
14. jarnon - 91
15. Bob - 49
16. Beebs - 40
17. flock - 39
18. Liz/Wiki - 26
Right where I need to be.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#11 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:51 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 am
littlebeast13 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:39 am
Week 3 Attendance Bonus:

bold - still eligible for the Perfect Attendance Bonus

Played all 5 games (5 points) - Panic, Vandal, Weasel, frank, TBone, Krox, ear, melly, Hottie, mrk, Anon

Played 4 games (3 points) - None

Played 3 games (1 point) - Esto, Liz/Wiki, jarnon, Sprots, Bob

That may be the longest exactly 3 games list in the history of the LSWE attendance bonus!


2/7/20

Thru game 15 of 25:

1. TBone - 472
2. mrk - 421
3. melly - 406
4. Esto - 395
5. Anon - 393
6. Weasel - 392
7. frank - 382
8. Panic - 341
9. Vandal - 317
10. Krox - 266
11. Sprots - 215
12. Hottie - 203
13. ear - 125
14. jarnon - 91
15. Bob - 49
16. Beebs - 40
17. flock - 39
18. Liz/Wiki - 26
Right where I need to be.
You have a couple of smart dogs on your tail, though...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#12 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:36 pm

2/12/20

Thru game 18 of 25:

1. TBone - 572
2. mrk - 520
3. Esto - 502
4. Weasel - 486
5. melly - 480
6. Anon - 475
7. frank - 464
8. Panic - 426
9. Vandal - 402
10. Krox - 317
11. Sprots - 277
12. Hottie - 259
13. ear - 156
14. jarnon - 123
15. Bob - 65
16. Beebs - 47
17. Earl - 46
18. flock - 39
19. Liz/Wiki - 26
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#13 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:06 am

Week 4 Attendance Bonus:

bold - Still eligible for the Perfect Attendance Bonus

Played all 5 games (5 points) - frank, Weasel, TBone, Panic, Krox, Vandal, melly, ear, mrk, Hottie, Anon, Esto

Played 4 games (3 points) - Sprots

Played 3 games (1 point) - jarnon


2/14/20

Thru game 20 of 25:

1. TBone - 643
2. mrk - 589
3. Esto - 578
4. Weasel - 547
5. melly - 546
6. frank - 522
7. Anon - 518
8. Panic - 495
9. Vandal - 455
10. Krox - 363
11. Sprots - 304
12. Hottie - 294
13. ear - 176
14. jarnon - 136
15. Earl - 73
16. Bob - 66
17. Beebs - 47
18. flock - 39
19. Liz/Wiki - 35
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5436
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:32 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:06 am
Week 4 Attendance Bonus:

bold - Still eligible for the Perfect Attendance Bonus

Played all 5 games (5 points) - frank, Weasel, TBone, Panic, Krox, Vandal, melly, ear, mrk, Hottie, Anon, Esto

Played 4 games (3 points) - Sprots

Played 3 games (1 point) - jarnon


2/14/20

Thru game 20 of 25:

1. TBone - 643
2. mrk - 589
3. Esto - 578
4. Weasel - 547
5. melly - 546
6. frank - 522
7. Anon - 518
8. Panic - 495
9. Vandal - 455
10. Krox - 363
11. Sprots - 304
12. Hottie - 294
13. ear - 176
14. jarnon - 136
15. Earl - 73
16. Bob - 66
17. Beebs - 47
18. flock - 39
19. Liz/Wiki - 35
Oh crap, I gotta play again.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30207
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: 2020 LSWE Standings

#15 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Two games to go....

2/19/20

Thru game 23 of 25:

1. TBone - 729
2. mrk - 688
3. Esto - 671
4. melly - 646
5. Weasel - 633
6. frank - 601
7. Anon - 598
8. Panic - 593
9. Vandal - 506
10. Krox - 411
11. Sprots - 354
12. Hottie - 338
13. ear - 206
14. Earl - 174
15. jarnon - 145
16. Bob - 67
17. Beebs - 47
18. Liz/Wiki - 46
19. flock - 45
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Post Reply