Two former Epstein lawyers join trump's defence team

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Two former Epstein lawyers join trump's defence team

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:40 pm

That's right, kiddies, both Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz once represented Jeffrey Epstein. Dershowitz even received a message from an underage Epstein "employee".
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

Re: Two former Epstein lawyers join trump's defence team

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 pm

There is no question about you, BJ, but the rest of you leftists are just as disgusting. All you know is the accusations. Deshowitz, for some reason, still identifies as a liberal, but because he has a mind and speaks it, he is under the standard personal attack by the dems and the media.
He was interviewed in depth for an hour by mark levin and gave a very convincing account of this accusation. He even wrote a book "Guilt by Association" about the abuses of me too and his own situation.
But of course the batphone is now alive with BJs bullshit. That's what they do when they're threatened. You people are disgusting. You don't know shit, BJ, et al. And you're fine with that. It's so much easier than thinking for yourself.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:51 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 pm
It's so much easier than thinking for yourself.
Flock, the next time you think for yourself will be the first.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:13 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:51 pm
It's so much easier than thinking for yourself.
Flock, the next time you think for yourself will be the first.
Really? Such an original never expressed before thought. I guess there's only room for so many in the box your brain is confined to.
Just try and think. Maybe you can come up with a juvenile insult you can use that you have never used before.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

bazodee

#5 Post by bazodee » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:20 pm

So what? Jeffrey Epstein was able to hire very fine attorneys. He had the money to do that. Donald Trump can do the same. It doesn't mean that Donald Trump thinks that Epstein is a swell guy, or that Dershowitz supports Donald Trump. This is a transactional relationship. I think it does reveal that one of Trump's objective is to have his attorney comfortable with and in front of a lot of TV cameras.

Imagine that bin Laden had been captured alive. What would people be saying about the JAG officer assigned to represent him; the officer whose duty would be to get him acquitted?

I've become disappointed by people (both liberal and conservative) assuming that a transactional legal relationship means full scale support of the individual on trial. This became a very hot issue recently at my alma mater Harvard when students advocated for a particular Housemaster (residential dean) be dismissed because he once represented Harvey Weinstein. The residential dean was African American. The right attributed the decision to Harvard caving in to leftist students, and the left was furious because Harvard had just fired the first and only black housemaster. The fact was, the guy was a horrible manager and screwed up residential life for the students in his care and was dismissed from that role (he is still a full tenured professor) for poor performance. The point is that everyone seems to be advocating that one's choice of counsel needs to be politically correct and part of a much grander narrative. Both the right and the left are doing this.

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:53 pm

This is why Dershowitz is on the team:

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/al ... 6984901629
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Pastor Fireball

#7 Post by Pastor Fireball » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:24 pm

slander, excuses, bullshit, bluster
Typical pablum-puking conservative response. You have no respect for the truth, no respect for America, and no respect for God. You only care about what's expedient for yourself. You only care about what coddles your own feelings, fluffs your own ego, and satisfies your own ignorant and baseless prejudices. That's the truly disgusting thing about sociopaths like you, Spock, BiT, Drump, etc. All of you people seem just fine with being anti-Christian anti-American bastards. Grade-A, 100%, certified bastards.

Of course, I didn't parachute into this thread expecting you to suddenly change your mind... and I sure as hell don't expect you to suddenly become a good and honest person, either. You've made nearly 5,300 posts in the 12-year history of this incarnation of the Bored, and you've been flouting decency and truth every step of the way. You didn't have a heart or a brain in 2007, so why should anybody expect you to have a heart or a brain in 2020? I'm just here to continue exercising my biblical obligations to tell the truth and rebel against injustices.

You, Flock, will never stop me from telling the truth.

You will never threaten me into stopping.

I will always stand up for what is right... or kneel for what is right, as the case may often be. I thank God all of my children have become smart, strong, honest, successful, innocent, patriotic Christians like President Obama and Hillary Clinton. I thank God none of my children have an attitude like you. That would have been utterly humiliating. It would have reflected bad on me as a parent. I would have had that hanging on my conscience for the rest of my life, wondering what I did wrong to cause my children to turn into a heathen like flockofseagulls104. My mother and stepfather tried to raise me to be evil, and they have always wanted their grandchildren to become evil like them. I figured out on my own at an early age that there is no excuse for being evil, allowing evil, encouraging evil, not speaking out against evil, or anything evil. That explains why my mother and stepfather have never seen my children, have never been allowed anywhere near my children, and have never been told that I even have children.

Oh yeah... I think I've neglected to mention this little thing in the fifteen years that I've been posting on the WWTBAM Bored. I've deliberately kept my personal life secret from my mother and stepfather. I've also kinda been estranged from my mother and stepfather for over twenty years. They don't know I have children. They didn't even know when my first son was born, when I was only fifteen years old. After all, why should I allow them around my children when they have shown me through their lies and attacks how they intend to treat my children? They don't know I've been married twice. They don't know I've been an ordained minister for nearly ten years. I've talked a lot on the Bored and on Facebook as if my mother and stepfather were still a part of my life, but that was only because I didn't think anybody on the Internets--particularly on the Bored--was that interested in the truth about my personal life. And you know what? I don't regret it for a single moment because my children have become better people as a direct result of never being exposed to the negative influences that my mother and stepfather would have otherwise forced on them.

And I hope that my children never find the WWTBAM Bored on Google. They don't need to be exposed to Flock's poison or, for that matter, any of the disrespectful and bigoted lies that people have directed toward me.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#8 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm

bazodee wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:20 pm
So what? Jeffrey Epstein was able to hire very fine attorneys. He had the money to do that. Donald Trump can do the same. It doesn't mean that Donald Trump thinks that Epstein is a swell guy, or that Dershowitz supports Donald Trump. This is a transactional relationship. I think it does reveal that one of Trump's objective is to have his attorney comfortable with and in front of a lot of TV cameras.

Imagine that bin Laden had been captured alive. What would people be saying about the JAG officer assigned to represent him; the officer whose duty would be to get him acquitted?

I've become disappointed by people (both liberal and conservative) assuming that a transactional legal relationship means full scale support of the individual on trial. This became a very hot issue recently at my alma mater Harvard when students advocated for a particular Housemaster (residential dean) be dismissed because he once represented Harvey Weinstein. The residential dean was African American. The right attributed the decision to Harvard caving in to leftist students, and the left was furious because Harvard had just fired the first and only black housemaster. The fact was, the guy was a horrible manager and screwed up residential life for the students in his care and was dismissed from that role (he is still a full tenured professor) for poor performance. The point is that everyone seems to be advocating that one's choice of counsel needs to be politically correct and part of a much grander narrative. Both the right and the left are doing this.
This. Exactly this.

There are clients I wouldn't represent and cases I wouldn't take. But that's a personal choice on my part. I'm not willing to criticize someone merely for accepting a client (which bears with it a professional obligation to represent the client zealously). --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson