Meanwhile at McDonalds

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Meanwhile at McDonalds

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:35 pm

Brian Hornaday, Chief of Police, Herington, KS 12/28/19 wrote: One of my officers decided to grab a cup of coffee at the McDonalds located at 1127 South Washington this morning on his way to work. [The chief attached a copy of a picture on which someone wrote "F***ing Pig" on the receipt.] Although I understand this is likely the act of one person and not a representation of the company, when it was brought to their attention, the company offered him a "free lunch." No thank you. A Big Mac and large fries doesn't make up for it. The US veteran who continues to serve deserves much more. This is not only bad for McDonalds, but is also a black eye for Junction City.
Brian Hornaday 12/31/19 wrote:In [our] investigation, we have found that McDonald’s and its employees did not have anything, whatsoever, to do with this incident. This was completely and solely fabricated by a Herington police officer, who is no longer employed with our agency. Now, this is absolutely a black eye on law enforcement. I truly hope that the former officer of the Herington Police Department that did this, I hope he understands the magnitude of the black eye that this gives the law enforcement position from coast to coast.
The original report got a fair amount of regional attention. The Chief did take his Facebook post down that contained the first quote. Note that the second statement from the chief does NOT contain (A) any apology to McDonalds, or (B) any acknowledgment by him that his earlier words were poorly chosen.

https://www.ksnt.com/news/local-news/ch ... -incident/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock

Re: Meanwhile at McDonalds

#2 Post by Spock » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:38 pm

I would expect that since you brought this to our attention on a holiday, that you will be very diligent in making us aware of the countless fake hate crimes. IE a typical example is the black girl on a campus who hangs a noose outside her own door. Jussie Smollett writ large as it were.

silverscreenselect

Re: Meanwhile at McDonalds

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Spock wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:38 pm
I would expect that since you brought this to our attention on a holiday, that you will be very diligent in making us aware of the countless fake hate crimes. IE a typical example is the black girl on a campus who hangs a noose outside her own door. Jussie Smollett writ large as it were.
How many of the fake hate crimes were perpetrated by members of the police? And how many of them were spread by local chiefs of police who urged all the people who read their Facebook post (many of them fellow law enforcement officers) to share it?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com