Hey Judiciary Comm

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Hey Judiciary Comm

#51 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:27 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:46 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:44 pm
Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:05 pm

No, it wasn't. I, and many millions of other people, disagree with your OPINION. I, and millions of other people have at least a reasonable doubt that your CONCLUSION is wrong.
Leaving aside the fact that you've got the wrong legal standard for impeachment, you're expecting people to believe that when Trump coerces a "favor" to investigate a grand total of two people for possible corruption and that those two people just happen to be a possible political opponent in 2020 and his son, that's all just a coincidence. And it's not just my opinion or Bob's opinion or Adam Schiff's opinion. It's the opinion of the legal scholars who were called as expert witnesses to testify.
Only those shrill leftist 'scholars' handpicked by the dems. Tell me that their opinion is unanimous, and I'll give you just as many legal scholars that totally disagree with them. But they weren't called, were they? Give me a break.
No one but your echo chamber says that there was any coercing going on here, including the 2 subjects on the call and the actual transcript of the call. But everyone but you are liars, of course. Not to mention what biden did and bragged about. Was THAT a coincidence?

You and I both know that you will NEVER be swayed from your opinion. And besides, it will play out how it will play out. But it will take a LOT of argument to convince me the left is going to represent ANY of my values or that they have any agenda besides advancing their own power in the government. And everything you write convinces me even more.
Here's an opinion from another legal scholar who totally disagrees with the 3 legal 'scholars' hand picked by Nadler.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... ment%3famp

Tell Mr. Dershowitz he doesn't know what he's talking about. While you're at it, you can call him a jew hater and imply he's a KKK member. Or whatever else that floats your boat. Regardless, I would expect anyone with an open mind to acknowledge the 'experts' interviewed for circus nadler aren't the last word on the subject. But I don't expect that will include you or bob. I expect more trolling from you, and my 'expectations' have been a lot more accurate than yours.
And I suspect bob is trolling the batphone to put together a self righteous rant in which he sanctimoniously points out he knows more than all of us put together because he is a lawyer who lives in a state with one party rule.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#52 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:16 pm

Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:10 pm
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:07 pm
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:46 pm
But it will take a LOT of argument to convince me the left is going to represent ANY of my values
At last we agree on something. Here's some of the people who represent your values.

Sorry, but you are wrong. But if it makes you happy to believe that, knock yourself out. As I said, everything you post confirms how sickening you and your political party (which was and is the political party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow) is. You are never going to win any arguments by doing stupid shit like this.
No, these are them:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#53 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:59 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:16 pm
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:10 pm
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:07 pm

At last we agree on something. Here's some of the people who represent your values.

Sorry, but you are wrong. But if it makes you happy to believe that, knock yourself out. As I said, everything you post confirms how sickening you and your political party (which was and is the political party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow) is. You are never going to win any arguments by doing stupid shit like this.
No, these are them:
Still on the waiting list.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton