Senate Intelligence Committee Report

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Senate Intelligence Committee Report

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Here's the bipartisan report of the Senate Intelligence Committee detailing many of Russia's efforts to interfere with our democracy. They interfered with the Republican (and Democratic) primaries as well as with the general election, all to support Donny. I wonder why. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

Re: Senate Intelligence Committee Report

#2 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Bob78164 wrote:I wonder why. --Bob
I don't. Russia and Ukraine are not friends, therefore they would support the candidate running against the one with strong financial and illicit ties to Ukraine.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Oh, and have you read Mossad's report on the U.S.'s efforts to interfere with Israeli elections? Did you question "why"?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:04 pm

BackInTex wrote:Oh, and have you read Mossad's report on the U.S.'s efforts to interfere with Israeli elections? Did you question "why"?
No, because I really don't care that much. That may be an offense to Israeli sensibilities (if it happened). But it's not interference with our democratic process. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:05 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I wonder why. --Bob
I don't. Russia and Ukraine are not friends, therefore they would support the candidate running against the one with strong financial and illicit ties to Ukraine.
Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Jeb Bush have strong financial and illicit ties to Ukraine? --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:13 pm

So, you've abandoned the difficult question of why you have appointed yourself the arbiter of appropriateness and decided to post another batphone entry.
I'm calling you on it.

I have made a pretty good case that you are in fact a hypocrite and full of double standards. You can't just run away from it, post something else and hope it's forgotten. You have pledged to 'call me out' for asking people to stop trolling me when I have addressed a post to some other person because it's not ' appropriate'.
Was your threat to sue me appropriate?

Explain that to us once and for all.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:20 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:So, you've abandoned the difficult question of why you have appointed yourself the arbiter of appropriateness and decided to post another batphone entry.
I'm calling you on it.

I have made a pretty good case that you are in fact a hypocrite and full of double standards. You can't just run away from it, post something else and hope it's forgotten. You have pledged to 'call me out' for asking people to stop trolling me when I have addressed a post to some other person because it's not ' appropriate'.

I'm sorry, are you under the misapprehension that I still read most of your posts? You would be wrong about that.

If you think you've made a good case about anything, that's too bad. I don't feel any obligation to learn what gives you that impression, much less respond.

If you think a bipartisan report from the Senate Intelligence Committee (read the link -- it's directly to the Senate's Web site) is straight from the Batphone, then you're even more disconnected from reality than I'd thought. And that's really saying something.

I've told you before and I'll tell you again. I don't read the Batphone. I write it. But I'm not on the Senate Intelligence Committee so they had to do that one without me. --Bob

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:24 pm

Bob, no one has really questioned the fact that Russia tried to interfere with our election. No one. No one really questions that they attempted to help Trump's side, though much was just to disrupt our electoral process, or our faith in it. Perhaps they were in cahoots with Ukraine ("Boris, you post shit about Hillary and I'll get Andriy to post shit about Donald").
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:07 pm

BackInTex wrote:Bob, no one has really questioned the fact that Russia tried to interfere with our election. No one. No one really questions that they attempted to help Trump's side, though much was just to disrupt our electoral process, or our faith in it. Perhaps they were in cahoots with Ukraine ("Boris, you post shit about Hillary and I'll get Andriy to post shit about Donald").
Explain this:

Facebook Shuts Down Pro-Trump Page Run By Ukrainians
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/facebook ... 8b5932da48
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#10 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:23 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:Bob, no one has really questioned the fact that Russia tried to interfere with our election. No one. No one really questions that they attempted to help Trump's side, though much was just to disrupt our electoral process, or our faith in it. Perhaps they were in cahoots with Ukraine ("Boris, you post shit about Hillary and I'll get Andriy to post shit about Donald").
Explain this:

Facebook Shuts Down Pro-Trump Page Run By Ukrainians
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/facebook ... 8b5932da48
Huffpost doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:16 am

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:So, you've abandoned the difficult question of why you have appointed yourself the arbiter of appropriateness and decided to post another batphone entry.
I'm calling you on it.

I'm sorry, are you under the misapprehension that I still read most of your posts? You would be wrong about that.

If you think you've made a good case about anything, that's too bad. I don't feel any obligation to learn what gives you that impression, much less respond.

If you think a bipartisan report from the Senate Intelligence Committee (read the link -- it's directly to the Senate's Web site) is straight from the Batphone, then you're even more disconnected from reality than I'd thought. And that's really saying something.

I've told you before and I'll tell you again. I don't read the Batphone. I write it. But I'm not on the Senate Intelligence Committee so they had to do that one without me. --Bob
No I am under no 'misapprehension', BWBJ. It's obvious that you don't read very many of my posts and what you do read, you fail to comprehend. I ask again: Was your threat to sue me appropriate?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:41 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
I'm calling you on it.

No I am under no 'misapprehension', BWBJ. It's obvious that you don't read very many of my posts and what you do read, you fail to comprehend. I ask again: Was your threat to sue me appropriate?
You don't care whether it was appropriate. You want to know whether I was serious.

Defame me again and you'll find out. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I'm sorry, are you under the misapprehension that I still read most of your posts? You would be wrong about that.

You don't care whether it was appropriate. You want to know whether I was serious.

Defame me again and you'll find out. --Bob
Wow. Consider yourself redefamed. Anyone else want to jump in? He can make it a class action.
Redefamation of a caricature. Avatar v Avatar.

Oh, and let me call you out again for your inappropriateness.

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:47 pm

I got an idea for yoy, BWBJ. Why don't you sue me on the bored? If there are 12 people left here, you can put together a jury, and argue your case against me. That would be fun, and allow you to parade your above average lawyer stuff for us. It would be a great thread ! Lots of laughs. How about it?

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:47 pm

Dup1
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:48 pm

My introspection:
I have been personally offended by the words of some people here. But my reactions, on this semi anonymous platform, have, in retrospect, been almost to the same level personally. I will dial it back.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

silverscreenselect

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:43 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Dup2
These last two posts of yours make more sense than anything else you've posted in the last year or more.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com