Decades: Bandstand - Track 2 - The 1970s

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
I Love the 70s!

Decades: Bandstand - Track 2 - The 1970s

#1 Post by I Love the 70s! » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:41 am

Decades: Bandstand - Track 2
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

Given some or all of the members, provide the band name (1 point each):

1. Jeff Hanna, John McEuen, Jimmie Fadden, Les Thompson, Jim Ibbotson
2. Pete Ham, Tom Evans, Mike Gibbins and Ron Griffiths
3. Brian May, Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon
4. Eddie LeVert, Walter Williams, William Powell, Bill Isles and Bobby Massey
5. Eric Bloom, Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser, Allen Lanier, Joe Bouchard and Albert Bouchard

Rock n roll Bio
6. I was born in 1932 in Detroit to Lebanese immigrants. I'm a Korean War veteran who got some TV acting gigs in the 60s and became the long-time voice of a popular cartoon character. I'm mostly known for my weekly, national radio program that became huge in the 70s.
Who am I? (four points)

Family Affair
Provide the last name for each of these 70s rock n roll families (2 points each)

7. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon & Michael
8. Kim, Debbie, Joni, and Kathy
9. Arthur, Antone, Perry, Victor, Feliciano and Ralph
10. Shirley, Keith, Laurie, Danny, Chris and Tracy

Silver Screen
Name the band/recording artist based on the movie clues below (two points each):

11. Although he was considered more of a country artist, this eventual rock n roll Hall of Famer had a famous "Gunfight" with Kirk Douglas in 1971.
12. They were the "Future Villain Band" in the ill-fated Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie in 1978.
13. A singer/songwriter shared the big screen with George Burns in 1977 and died tragically twenty years later.
14. She was nominated for Best Actress for her performance in Lady Sings the Blues in 1972.

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
Match the year and cause of death for each of these recording artists (one point for each correct match):
15. Duane Allman
16. Keith Moon
17. Mama Cass Elliot
18. Ronnie van Zant

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World
Name the home country for each of these groups (two points each):

19. Chilliwack
20. Scorpions
21. The Wailers
22. Thin Lizzy

Rock Trivia
23. In modern vernacular, the title track to this 1976 best-selling (and Grammy-winning) album has been described as, "Basically, a bad yelp review with a three-minute guitar solo." (five points)

No points bonus: Share a song from the 70s you never get tired of hearing.

Total points available: 46

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Decades: Bandstand - Track 2 - The 1970s

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:07 am

Spoiler
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

3. Brian May, Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon Queen
5. Eric Bloom, Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser, Allen Lanier, Joe Bouchard and Albert Bouchard

Rock n roll Bio
6. I was born in 1932 in Detroit to Lebanese immigrants. I'm a Korean War veteran who got some TV acting gigs in the 60s and became the long-time voice of a popular cartoon character. I'm mostly known for my weekly, national radio program that became huge in the 70s.
Who am I? (four points) Casey Kassem

Family Affair
Provide the last name for each of these 70s rock n roll families (2 points each)

7. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon & Michael Jackson
10. Shirley, Keith, Laurie, Danny, Chris and Tracy Partridge

Silver Screen
Name the band/recording artist based on the movie clues below (two points each):

11. Although he was considered more of a country artist, this eventual rock n roll Hall of Famer had a famous "Gunfight" with Kirk Douglas in 1971. Willie
12. They were the "Future Villain Band" in the ill-fated Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie in 1978.
13. A singer/songwriter shared the big screen with George Burns in 1977 and died tragically twenty years later.
14. She was nominated for Best Actress for her performance in Lady Sings the Blues in 1972. Diana Ross

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
Match the year and cause of death for each of these recording artists (one point for each correct match):
15. Duane Allman
16. Keith Moon
17. Mama Cass Elliot
18. Ronnie van Zant

1978 15 overdose
1974 16 motorcycle crash
1977 18 plane crash
1971 17 heart attack

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack Australia
20. Scorpions US
21. The Wailers Jamaica
22. Thin Lizzy England

Rock Trivia
23. In modern vernacular, the title track to this 1976 best-selling (and Grammy-winning) album has been described as, "Basically, a bad yelp review with a three-minute guitar solo." (five points) Hotel California

No points bonus: Share a song from the 70s you never get tired of hearing. You are the sunshine of my life

Well, then

ShamelessWeasel

#3 Post by ShamelessWeasel » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:40 am

Spoiler
1. nope
2. nope
3. Queen
4. nope
5. Blue Oyster Cult
7. Jaskson
8. nope
9. nope
10. Partridge
11. Johnny Cash
12. Aerosmith
13. John Denver
14. Diana Ross
15. Duane Allman 1974 motorcycle crash
16. Keith Moon 1978 overdose
17. Mama Cass Elliot 1971 heart Attack
18. Ronnie van Zant 1977 Plane Crash
19. England?
20. Germany
21. Jaimaca
22. Ireland
23. Hotel California (but it is a lovely place)

No points bonus: Wish you were Here

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 am

Spoiler
We're With the Band

3. Brian May, Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon - Queen

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points) - Casey Kasum

Family Affair

7. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon & Michael - Jackson
8. Kim, Debbie, Joni, and Kathy - Sledge?
9. Arthur, Antone, Perry, Victor, Feliciano and Ralph - Tavares?
10. Shirley, Keith, Laurie, Danny, Chris and Tracy - Partridge

Silver Screen

11. Although he was considered more of a country artist, this eventual rock n roll Hall of Famer had a famous "Gunfight" with Kirk Douglas in 1971. - Johnny Cash?
12. They were the "Future Villain Band" in the ill-fated Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie in 1978. - Aerosmith?
14. She was nominated for Best Actress for her performance in Lady Sings the Blues in 1972.

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman - 1971 - motorcycle crash
16. Keith Moon - 1978 - overdose
17. Mama Cass Elliot - 1974 - choked on ham sandwich heart attack
18. Ronnie van Zant - 1977 - plane crash

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack - Canada
20. Scorpions - (West) Germany
21. The Wailers - Ireland?
22. Thin Lizzy - UK

Rock Trivia
23. In modern vernacular, the title track to this 1976 best-selling (and Grammy-winning) album has been described as, "Basically, a bad yelp review with a three-minute guitar solo." (five points) - Hotel California (I was going to put yet another question mark here, but the more I think about it, the more it fits the clue perfectly...)

Close your ears, TBone!!!!

Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

franktangredi

#5 Post by franktangredi » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:47 am

Spoiler
We're With the Band

QUEEN

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)
CASEY KASEM

Family Affair

JACKSON
PARTRIDGE

Silver Screen

11. Although he was considered more of a country artist, this eventual rock n roll Hall of Famer had a famous "Gunfight" with Kirk Douglas in 1971.
JOHNNY CASH
AEROSMITH
JOHN DENVER
DIANA ROSS

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman
1977, motorcycle crash

16. Keith Moon
1971, overdose

17. Mama Cass Elliot
1974, heart attack

18. Ronnie van Zant
1978, plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack
DENMARK?
20. Scorpions
GERMANY
21. The Wailers
JAMAICA
22. Thin Lizzy
UNITED KINGDOM

Rock Trivia
23. In modern vernacular, the title track to this 1976 best-selling (and Grammy-winning) album has been described as, "Basically, a bad yelp review with a three-minute guitar solo." (five points)
HOTEL CALIFORNIA

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT

PanicinDetroit

#6 Post by PanicinDetroit » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 am

Spoiler
We're With the Band

1. Jeff Hanna, John McEuen, Jimmie Fadden, Les Thompson, Jim Ibbotson Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
2. Pete Ham, Tom Evans, Mike Gibbins and Ron Griffiths Badfinger
4. Eddie LeVert, Walter Williams, William Powell, Bill Isles and Bobby Massey The O'Jays
5. Eric Bloom, Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser, Allen Lanier, Joe Bouchard and Albert Bouchard Blue Oyster Cult

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points) Casey Kasem

Family Affair

8. Kim, Debbie, Joni, and Kathy ??
9. Arthur, Antone, Perry, Victor, Feliciano and Ralph Tavares
10. Shirley, Keith, Laurie, Danny, Chris and TracyPartridge

Silver Screen

11. Although he was considered more of a country artist, this eventual rock n roll Hall of Famer had a famous "Gunfight" with Kirk Douglas in 1971.Johnny Cash
12. They were the "Future Villain Band" in the ill-fated Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie in 1978.Aerosmith
13. A singer/songwriter shared the big screen with George Burns in 1977 and died tragically twenty years later.John Denver
14. She was nominated for Best Actress for her performance in Lady Sings the Blues in 1972.Diana Ross

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman motorcycle crash 1971
16. Keith Moon overdose 1978
17. Mama Cass Elliot heart attack 1974
18. Ronnie van Zant plane crash 1978

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack Canada
20. Scorpions Germany
21. The Wailers Jamaica, mon
22. Thin Lizzy Ireland

Rock Trivia
Hotel California?

No points bonus: Share a song from the 70s you never get tired of hearing. Doolin' Dalton/Desperado (reprise)

jarnon

#7 Post by jarnon » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:56 am

Spoiler
We're With the Band

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points) Casey Kasem

Family Affair

No points bonus:
Share a song from the 70s you never get tired of hearing. Bridge Over Troubled Water
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#8 Post by SportsFan68 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 am

Spoiler
[quote="I Love the 70s!"]Decades: Bandstand - Track 2
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

3. Brian May, Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon - Queen. OK, I'm not skunked.

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)

A local musician got a long distance dedication! He really is a good guy and very worthy of the dedication, although now he's long out of the music business. He married one of my high school classmates, don't know if they're still together. . . . What was the question . . . Oh, yeah, Casey Kasem.

Family Affair

8. Kim, Debbie, Joni, and Kathy -

Silver Screen

11. Although he was considered more of a country artist, this eventual rock n roll Hall of Famer had a famous "Gunfight" with Kirk Douglas in 1971. Johnny Cash. I think this movie was mentioned in Ken Burns's Country Music epic.
12. They were the "Future Villain Band" in the ill-fated Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie in 1978. Wings. I know that's not right.
13. A singer/songwriter shared the big screen with George Burns in 1977 and died tragically twenty years later. John Denver. I never liked him as a musician and wished he would change his name to John Seattle and move there, but I was very sad about the airplane crash that killed him.
14. She was nominated for Best Actress for her performance in Lady Sings the Blues in 1972. Diana Ross.

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman 1971 motorcycle crash
16. Keith Moon 1978 plane crash
17. Mama Cass Elliot 1977 heart attack
18. Ronnie van Zant 1974 overdose

We Are The World

I need multiple choice.

19. Chilliwack -- Australia
20. Scorpions -- Mexico
21. The Wailers -- Jamaica.
22. Thin Lizzy -- England

Rock Trivia

I need multiple choice.

The Eagles, Lyin Eyes. Gerry Rafferty, Baker Street. Turn to Stone, ELO. Second Hand News, Fleetwood Mac. Midnight Train to Georgia, Gladys Knight. You Wear It Well, Rod Stewart. Ain't too proud to beg, Temptations. Big Yellow Taxi, Joni Mitchell.

Total points available: 46[/quote]
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#9 Post by T_Bone0806 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:50 am

Spoiler
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Badfinger

Queen

The O'Jays

Blue Oyster Cult

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)

Casey Kasem

Family Affair

The Jacksons (Jackson 5)

The Sledges (Sister Sledge)

The Partridges (Partridge Family) :lol:

Silver Screen

Johnny Cash

Aerosmith

John Denver

Diana Ross

RIP, Rock n Roll Style

15. Duane Allman

1971/motorcycle crash

16. Keith Moon

1978/overdose and lots of booze

17. Mama Cass Elliot

1974/heart attack

18. Ronnie van Zant

1977/plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack

Canada

20. Scorpions

Germany

21. The Wailers

Jamaica

22. Thin Lizzy

Ireland

Rock Trivia

sounds like Hotel California by the Eagles

Into The Mystic-Van Morrison

"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

kroxquo

#10 Post by kroxquo » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Track 1 was just an easy slow pitch as a warm up, wasn't it?

Spoiler
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)

Casey Kasem

Family Affair

8. Kim, Debbie, Joni, and Kathy Sledge

Silver Screen

11. Although he was considered more of a country artist, this eventual rock n roll Hall of Famer had a famous "Gunfight" with Kirk Douglas in 1971. Johnny Cash
12. They were the "Future Villain Band" in the ill-fated Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie in 1978. Earth, Wind & Fire
13. A singer/songwriter shared the big screen with George Burns in 1977 and died tragically twenty years later. John Denver
14. She was nominated for Best Actress for her performance in Lady Sings the Blues in 1972. Diana Ross

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman Motorcycle crash 1978
16. Keith Moon Overdose 1977
17. Mama Cass Elliot Heart Attack 1971
18. Ronnie van Zant Plane Crash 1974

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack Canada
20. Scorpions Germany
21. The Wailers Jamaica
22. Thin Lizzy Ireland

Rock Trivia

Hotel California

No points bonus: Share a song from the 70s you never get tired of hearing. If you don't mind my using the same song again, but Hotel California is my wife's absolute favorite song because it was her mother's favorite song

You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

Earl the Squirrel

#11 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:22 pm

Spoiler
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

Dirt Band

aka Nitty Gritty

Badfinger

Seriously?? Do I, of all people, really need to answer this? If you insist...

Queen

O'Jays

I was wavering between the O'Jays and the Ohio Players, but I was on a Love Train kick last week so they're stuck in my brain

Blue Oyster Cult

I don't need no stinkin' umlauts...

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)

Casey Kasem

Family Affair

Jackson

Sledge

Tavares

Partridge

Silver Screen

Johnny Cash

Aerosmith

I paid money to see this movie, I loved it, I love it still and I will defend it against anyone... T-BONE!!

John Denver

Diana Ross

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman

Motorcycle crash, 1971
16. Keith Moon

Overdose, 1978

17. Mama Cass Elliot

Heart attack, 1974

18. Ronnie van Zant

Plane crash, 1977

Dammit, did you have to make it 77 and 78? I remember talking about it in art class the next day, but I had Mr. Darpino two years in a row and I can't remember which grade it was...

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack

Logically, it should be Canada

20. Scorpions

Germany

21. The Wailers

Jamaica, mon

22. Thin Lizzy

Ireland

Rock Trivia

Alice's Restaurant - Arlo Guthrie

Estonut
Evil Genius

#12 Post by Estonut » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:35 am

Spoiler
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

2. Pete Ham, Tom Evans, Mike Gibbins and Ron Griffiths - Badfinger
3. Brian May, Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon - Queen
5. Eric Bloom, Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser, Allen Lanier, Joe Bouchard and Albert Bouchard - Blue Öyster Cult

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points) - Casey Kasem

Family Affair

8. Kim, Debbie, Joni, and Kathy - Sledge

Silver Screen

11. Although he was considered more of a country artist, this eventual rock n roll Hall of Famer had a famous "Gunfight" with Kirk Douglas in 1971. - Johnny Cash
12. They were the "Future Villain Band" in the ill-fated Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie in 1978. - Aerosmith
13. A singer/songwriter shared the big screen with George Burns in 1977 and died tragically twenty years later. - John Denver
14. She was nominated for Best Actress for her performance in Lady Sings the Blues in 1972. - Diana Ross

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman - motorcycle crash - 1971
16. Keith Moon - overdose - 1978
17. Mama Cass Elliot - heart attack - 1974
18. Ronnie van Zant - plane crash - 1977

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

JFF: Which two above died at the same age, in the same room, about 4 years apart? Who owned the flat?

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack - Canada
20. Scorpions - Germany
21. The Wailers - Jamaica
22. Thin Lizzy - Ireland

Rock Trivia
23. In modern vernacular, the title track to this 1976 best-selling (and Grammy-winning) album has been described as, "Basically, a bad yelp review with a three-minute guitar solo." (five points) - Hotel California

No points bonus: Share a song from the 70s you never get tired of hearing. - Behind Blue Eyes - The Who

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

A Non E. Muss

#13 Post by A Non E. Muss » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:25 am

Spoiler
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

THE BAY CITY ROLLERS

BADFINGER

QUEEN

THE O'JAYS

BLUE OYSTER CULT

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)

CASEY KASEM (later known for having to play a goddamn uptempo song before doing a long distance dedication about a fucking dog dying)

Family Affair

THE JACKSONS (as in the Jackson 5)

THE SLEDGES (as in Sister Sledge)

THE DE FRANCOS (as in the De Franco Family)

THE PARTRIDGES (as in the Partridge Family)

Silver Screen

JOHNNY CASH

AEROSMITH

JOHN DENVER

DIANA ROSS

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman

1971 FROM A MOTORCYCLE CRASH

16. Keith Moon

1978 FROM AN OVERDOSE

17. Mama Cass Elliot

1974 FROM CHOKING ON A HAM SANDWICH A HEART ATTACK

18. Ronnie van Zant

1977 FROM A PLANE CRASH

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack

CANADA (they were more of an '80s band though)

20. Scorpions

GERMANY (same as Chilliwack in that they were more of an '80s band)

21. The Wailers

JAMAICA

22. Thin Lizzy

IRELAND

Rock Trivia

SONGS IN THE KEY OF LIFE

"RISE" BY HERB ALPERT (IMO, the best #1 song from the Hot 100 era)

BackInTex

#14 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Spoiler
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

Queen

Isley Brothers

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)
Casey Kassem

Family Affair

Jackson

Pointer

Partridge

Silver Screen

Glen Campbell

Telley Tubbies

John Denver

Diana Ross

RIP, Rock n Roll Style

15. Duane Allman
1977 Motorcycle crash

16. Keith Moon
1974 overdose

17. Mama Cass Elliot
1971 Heart Attack

18. Ronnie van Zant
1978 Plane Crash

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack
Norway

20. Scorpions
New Zealand

21. The Wailers
Jamaica

22. Thin Lizzy
Canada

Rock Trivia
Frampton Comes Alive

Lucky Man - EL&P

..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I Love the 70s!

#15 Post by I Love the 70s! » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:35 pm

Answers/points

October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Badfinger
Queen
O'Jays
Blue Oyster Cult

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)

Casey Kasem

Family Affair

8. Kim, Debbie, Joni, and Kathy - Sledge
9. Arthur, Antone, Perry, Victor, Feliciano and Ralph - Tavares

Silver Screen

Johnny Cash
Aerosmith
John Denver
Diana Ross

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman - 1971 - motorcycle crash
16. Keith Moon - 1978 - overdose
17. Mama Cass Elliot - 1974 - heart attack (only two ham sandwich references)
18. Ronnie van Zant - 1977 - plane crash

overdose
heart attack
motorcycle crash
plane crash

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack - Canada (8 albums released in the 70s)
20. Scorpions - Germany
21. The Wailers - Jamaica
22. Thin Lizzy - Ireland

Rock Trivia
Hotel California

Lido Shuffle by Boz Scaggs

panic ~~ 43
esto ~~ 42
earl ~~ 41
a non ~~ 38
krox ~~ 34
lb ~~ 34
tangredi ~~ 31
weasel ~~ 31
sprots ~~ 22
beebs ~~ 21
BiT ~~ 19
jarnon ~~ 9

mellytu74

#16 Post by mellytu74 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:47 am

Spoiler
October 1, 2019

The 1970s

We're With the Band

1. Jeff Hanna, John McEuen, Jimmie Fadden, Les Thompson, Jim Ibbotson - NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND
2. Pete Ham, Tom Evans, Mike Gibbins and Ron Griffiths - NOPE
3. Brian May, Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon - QUEEN
4. Eddie LeVert, Walter Williams, William Powell, Bill Isles and Bobby Massey - O'JAYS
5. Eric Bloom, Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser, Allen Lanier, Joe Bouchard and Albert Bouchard - NOPE

Rock n roll Bio
Who am I? (four points)

CASEY KASEM

Family Affair

7. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon & Michael - JACKSON
8. Kim, Debbie, Joni, and Kathy - SLEDGE
9. Arthur, Antone, Perry, Victor, Feliciano and Ralph - TAVARES
10. Shirley, Keith, Laurie, Danny, Chris and Tracy - PARTRIDGE

Silver Screen

JOHNNY CASH

NOPE

JOHN DENVER

DIANA ROSS

RIP, Rock n Roll Style
15. Duane Allman - motorcycle crash - 1971
16. Keith Moon - overdose -1974
17. Mama Cass Elliot - heart attack - 1977
18. Ronnie van Zant -plane crash - 1978

We Are The World

19. Chilliwack - NOPE
20. Scorpions - NOPE
21. The Wailers - JAMAICA
22. Thin Lizzy - IRELAND

Rock Trivia

HOTEL CALIFORNIA

RITA COOLIDGE'S VERSION OF WE'RE ALL ALONE (of course, the company I was with may have something to do with my fondness. :oops: )