Meanwhile in Canada

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Meanwhile in Canada

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:25 pm

Snicker snort Monsieur Prudeau. Trudeau, but lest my joke fell short...or my spelling.
Well, then

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

Re: Meanwhile in Canada

#2 Post by kayrharris » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:40 pm

Crazy! If you do anything from K-4 on, you'd better be sure you're not planning on running for any political office! If you're already in, well good luck with that.

kay
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 pm

What's the big deal? He's probably got more african blood than warren has native american blood. He was just celebrating his heritage.

This is just insanity. The people who make this kind of thing into national "news" are the ones who should be facing condemnation. We need to start identifying who starts this crap and shaming them.

I'm not defending or condemning trudeau, I'm just saying so the hell what? It's something he did a long time ago. I guess it makes him a 'white supremicist' like me.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

a1mamacat

#4 Post by a1mamacat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:50 pm

He has apologized.

The conservatives have apologized for their homophobic social media.

we will move on and judge them on their current actions.

I will still base my vote on my candidate, not the party line.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:03 pm

a1mamacat wrote:He has apologized.

The conservatives have apologized for their homophobic social media.

we will move on and judge them on their current actions.

I will still base my vote on my candidate, not the party line.
My only reason for posting this was because he's such a sjw, self righteous sweetheart. It would be nothing otherwise.
Well, then