And yet another hate crime perpetrated by racist MAGA folks

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

And yet another hate crime perpetrated by racist MAGA folks

#1 Post by BackInTex » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:21 am

Oh wait, never mind.

A former NFL player is accused of destroying his business to make it look like a hate crime burglary

You can't make this up (about making it up).

Do folks so want us MAGA folks to be like they think we are that they have to make this stuff up, commit actual crimes against themselves? Why do you actually WANT someone who doesn't to hate you? SMDH

I've yet to see an actual (proven) case of someone wearing MAGA gear committing a hate crime.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

Re: And yet another hate crime perpetrated by racist MAGA fo

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:34 am

BackInTex wrote:Oh wait, never mind.

A former NFL player is accused of destroying his business to make it look like a hate crime burglary

You can't make this up (about making it up).

Do folks so want us MAGA folks to be like they think we are that they have to make this stuff up, commit actual crimes against themselves? Why do you actually WANT someone who doesn't to hate you? SMDH

I've yet to see an actual (proven) case of someone wearing MAGA gear committing a hate crime.
I will state the same thing here that I did in the McCabe grabd jury thing, although this is a bit different.
The guy is accused of doing this. The outcome is not yet known. No victory dance should be done. This story doesn't prove anything, really, except that the major 'news' outlets won't make a big thing of it and try and stir up outrage like they would if the situation was reversed.
However, in this case the reporter is reporting the fact that the authorities are charging him with this crime. In the McCabe case, the reporters are reporting on rumors that may or may not be true, speculating and making a big 'news' event out of it. A pseudo event.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:34 am

BackInTex wrote:I've yet to see an actual (proven) case of someone wearing MAGA gear committing a hate crime.
Just one...

But there are more cases of crimes erroneously blamed on pro-Trump sentiments.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:50 am

jarnon wrote:
BackInTex wrote:I've yet to see an actual (proven) case of someone wearing MAGA gear committing a hate crime.
Just one...

[image of Cesar Sayoc's van]

But there are more cases of crimes erroneously blamed on pro-Trump sentiments.
And more against folks actually wearing MAGA gear.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:15 am

This does not appear to me to be an attempt to stir up anti-Trump or pro-Democratic sympathy as much as a rather clumsy attempt at insurance fraud.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#6 Post by Estonut » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:42 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:This does not appear to me to be an attempt to stir up anti-Trump or pro-Democratic sympathy as much as a rather clumsy attempt at insurance fraud.
Of course it doesn't. Do you think he invoked "MAGA" as a pro-Trump gesture?

If he were only interested in insurance fraud, as you surmise, why not just steal, vandalize and leave it at that?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Estonut wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:This does not appear to me to be an attempt to stir up anti-Trump or pro-Democratic sympathy as much as a rather clumsy attempt at insurance fraud.

If he were only interested in insurance fraud, as you surmise, why not just steal, vandalize and leave it at that?
He must have hired a pro-trump vandal to do it. Probably a racist one. You get what you pay for, I guess.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:56 pm

Estonut wrote:

I never said he was smart. He had a truck full of electronics he removed from the shop before he vandalized it. He had already contacted his insurance company (but not the police) to report the break-in. My guess is that he thought the graffiti would make it appear more "authentic."

He also has had a number of run-ins with the law in the past:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/edawn-coughman/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:32 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Estonut wrote:

I never said he was smart. He had a truck full of electronics he removed from the shop before he vandalized it. He had already contacted his insurance company (but not the police) to report the break-in. My guess is that he thought the graffiti would make it appear more "authentic."

He also has had a number of run-ins with the law in the past:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/edawn-coughman/
Oh, he didn't do it. Trump did. Trump's whereabouts can't be accounted for on the day in question. I'm sure trump will deny it, but he lies about everything. Hitler trashed a
restaurant once.Beer hall putsch.