I really miss

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

I really miss

#1 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:46 am

what this bored was eighteen years ago today.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

Re: I really miss

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:07 am

tlynn78 wrote:what this bored was eighteen years ago today.
Me, two.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

eyégor
???????

#3 Post by eyégor » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 am

I remember a poster named Sanddollar### or something similar posting an innocuous post @ 8:53am EST. To my knowledge, he never indicated what part of the country he was from, but his posting pattern indicated the eastern half of the country.

He never posted again.

About 5 yrs ago, he, or someone purporting to be him posted here one evening, never to return.

I truly hope that that was indeed him

christie1111
11:11

#4 Post by christie1111 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:32 am

Me too.

You guys were my only source of information until they turned on the TV in the cafeteria.

We were expecting helicopters to bring wounded since we were close to the NYC border and had a helipad near a hospital. They made everyone move their cars. But none came.

:(
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:39 am

eyégor wrote:
I remember a poster named Sanddollar### or something similar posting an innocuous post @ 8:53am EST. To my knowledge, he never indicated what part of the country he was from, but his posting pattern indicated the eastern half of the country.

He never posted again.

About 5 yrs ago, he, or someone purporting to be him posted here one evening, never to return.

It was BeetleManiac who made his final post just before IT happened. And he did eventually return for a cameo several years later (Maybe late TUB, I don't think it was this Bored)...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

eyégor
???????

#6 Post by eyégor » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:49 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
eyégor wrote:

He never posted again.

It was BeetleManiac who made his final post just before IT happened. And he did eventually return for a cameo several years later (Maybe late TUB, I don't think it was this Bored)...

lb13

Thank God for those notebooks

Now, who the he'll was Sanddollar?

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#7 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:51 am

eyégor wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
eyégor wrote:

He never posted again.

lb13

Thank God for those notebooks

Now, who the he'll was Sanddollar?

I think you're thinking of SandMagnet88

I remember very little about her(?), but you have the time period right...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Anyone seen Walhal lately?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#9 Post by Estonut » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:32 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:Anyone seen Walhal lately?
I heard he's touring with the AVP...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob Juch

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:38 pm

christie1111 wrote:Me too.

You guys were my only source of information until they turned on the TV in the cafeteria.

We were expecting helicopters to bring wounded since we were close to the NYC border and had a helipad near a hospital. They made everyone move their cars. But none came.

:(
I worked in the same office park as the Nassau County Red Cross office. They were mobbed with people donating blood. None of it was needed. :cry:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.