Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#26 Post by BackInTex » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:43 am

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:This is what Republicans are afraid of:
Nope, but you can keep putting your head in the sand and pretend that it is.
Well, that's the view of the Pentagon so I guess we're in good company. --Bob
No it is not, and you can keep your head in the sand as well.

BTW, how much money have you wasted on O'Rourke? Are you O.K. with some of it being spent on providing assistance to these caravans?
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17781
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#27 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:52 am

BackInTex wrote: Are you O.K. with some of it being spent on providing assistance to these caravans?
No, George Soros and the International Zionist Conspiracy are taking care of the finances pretty well.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#28 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:54 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Nope, but you can keep putting your head in the sand and pretend that it is.
Well, that's the view of the Pentagon so I guess we're in good company. --Bob
No it is not, and you can keep your head in the sand as well.

BTW, how much money have you wasted on O'Rourke? Are you O.K. with some of it being spent on providing assistance to these caravans?
As someone who grew up familiar with our country's shameful refusal to accept Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany, I'd be a lot more okay with that (if it actually happened) than I am with the waste of taxpayer dollars sending the military where it's not needed. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#29 Post by BackInTex » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Well, that's the view of the Pentagon so I guess we're in good company. --Bob
No it is not, and you can keep your head in the sand as well.

BTW, how much money have you wasted on O'Rourke? Are you O.K. with some of it being spent on providing assistance to these caravans?
As someone who grew up familiar with our country's shameful refusal to accept Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany, I'd be a lot more okay with that (if it actually happened) than I am with the waste of taxpayer dollars sending the military where it's not needed. --Bob
I'm with you on the military spending where not needed. We may disagree on where there is need or not.
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#30 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:48 pm

That is unless you're Donald Trump trying to stir up anti-immigrant and anti-Hispanic sentiment
First of all, these people are NOT immigrants. An Immigrant would have applied for immigration status in their home country or the first country they came to after fleeing their country. These are aliens, and if they cross our border without going through our laws, they are illegal aliens. If they come en-masse and overrun our borders, they are invaders. Stop with the PC bullshit.

Trump, and no one else I know of, is anti-immigrant. Our country is made of immigrants, most of whom complied with the laws of this country to get here. Neither is anyone 'afraid' of them. We are against them coming into the country illegally and flouting the laws that other immigrants are complying with.

Neither is trump or anyone else anti-hispanic. We oppose anyone who would come to our border and expect to be let in without going through the legal process. We don't care about race or skin color. Only people like you do. You think you are so noble, but at the end of the day, you are racist, because that is the most important thing about a person to you.

And the thing with you, aSSShole, is you respond to most things you don't agree with by accusing me of having no opinions that don't come from hannity, et al. Just note that every word you type is from the liberal narrative you've been fed, and I have never seen ONE original thought from you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#31 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:03 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
That is unless you're Donald Trump trying to stir up anti-immigrant and anti-Hispanic sentiment
First of all, these people are NOT immigrants. An Immigrant would have applied for immigration status in their home country or the first country they came to after fleeing their country. These are aliens, and if they cross our border without going through our laws, they are illegal aliens. If they come en-masse and overrun our borders, they are invaders. Stop with the PC bullshit.

Trump, and no one else I know of, is anti-immigrant. Our country is made of immigrants, most of whom complied with the laws of this country to get here. Neither is anyone 'afraid' of them. We are against them coming into the country illegally and flouting the laws that other immigrants are complying with.

Neither is trump or anyone else anti-hispanic. We oppose anyone who would come to our border and expect to be let in without going through the legal process. We don't care about race or skin color. Only people like you do. You think you are so noble, but at the end of the day, you are racist, because that is the most important thing about a person to you.

And the thing with you, aSSShole, is you respond to most things you don't agree with by accusing me of having no opinions that don't come from hannity, et al. Just note that every word you type is from the liberal narrative you've been fed, and I have never seen ONE original thought from you.
You're wrong about all of this. I don't just think the racists think Donny's a racist. I think he's a racist. And he proves it pretty much every day.

But as for the refugees heading here, you're legally wrong about them. They have a right, guaranteed both by treaty (which the U.S. has ratified) and by federal statute, to show up here and request refugee status. And that's exactly what they're trying to do. Perfectly legal.

Nor are they "overrun[ning] our borders." They're actually quite respectful of the process. When they reach our borders, they self-organize and wait in line, sometimes for months, until it's their turn to present themselves at the border, where their application is considered and (much more often than not) refused. That frequency of refusal has a lot to do with Jeff Sessions changing the rules about who is and isn't eligible for refugee status -- women and children fleeing drug violence and domestic violence are no longer welcome in Jeff Sessions's America.

In short, you're doing nothing but parroting Donny's paranoid nightmare, one that has no basis at all in fact and one that just contributed to the deaths of 11 Jews in Pittsburgh. I know that nothing I can say will get you, or BiT, to abandon those views, or even to stop broadcasting them. But I truly hope that a lot of lurkers are reading this post and will vote for the party that stands against this overt racism. We'll find out in four days. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#32 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
That is unless you're Donald Trump trying to stir up anti-immigrant and anti-Hispanic sentiment
First of all, these people are NOT immigrants. An Immigrant would have applied for immigration status in their home country or the first country they came to after fleeing their country. These are aliens, and if they cross our border without going through our laws, they are illegal aliens. If they come en-masse and overrun our borders, they are invaders. Stop with the PC bullshit.

Trump, and no one else I know of, is anti-immigrant. Our country is made of immigrants, most of whom complied with the laws of this country to get here. Neither is anyone 'afraid' of them. We are against them coming into the country illegally and flouting the laws that other immigrants are complying with.

Neither is trump or anyone else anti-hispanic. We oppose anyone who would come to our border and expect to be let in without going through the legal process. We don't care about race or skin color. Only people like you do. You think you are so noble, but at the end of the day, you are racist, because that is the most important thing about a person to you.

And the thing with you, aSSShole, is you respond to most things you don't agree with by accusing me of having no opinions that don't come from hannity, et al. Just note that every word you type is from the liberal narrative you've been fed, and I have never seen ONE original thought from you.
You're wrong about all of this. I don't just think the racists think Donny's a racist. I think he's a racist. And he proves it pretty much every day.

But as for the refugees heading here, you're legally wrong about them. They have a right, guaranteed both by treaty (which the U.S. has ratified) and by federal statute, to show up here and request refugee status. And that's exactly what they're trying to do. Perfectly legal.

Nor are they "overrun[ning] our borders." They're actually quite respectful of the process. When they reach our borders, they self-organize and wait in line, sometimes for months, until it's their turn to present themselves at the border, where their application is considered and (much more often than not) refused. That frequency of refusal has a lot to do with Jeff Sessions changing the rules about who is and isn't eligible for refugee status -- women and children fleeing drug violence and domestic violence are no longer welcome in Jeff Sessions's America.

In short, you're doing nothing but parroting Donny's paranoid nightmare, one that has no basis at all in fact and one that just contributed to the deaths of 11 Jews in Pittsburgh. I know that nothing I can say will get you, or BiT, to abandon those views, or even to stop broadcasting them. But I truly hope that a lot of lurkers are reading this post and will vote for the party that stands against this overt racism. We'll find out in four days. --Bob

You are a sick man, bob-tel. I think it should be added to your growing list of titles. You very well may think trump's a racist, but the vast majority of sane, reasonable people in this country do not subscribe to your definition of racism. Which is pretty much any person who disagrees with you. President Donald Trump has done absolutely nothing either before or after he became president that can remotely earn him the title of 'racist', except for those who throw that epithet around like confetti. The only person responsible for the 11 deaths in Pittsburgh is the animal who committed the murders. To the potential lurkers: if you hate trump, go with your hatred and vote for democrats. Otherwise look around and see what is actually happening, not what the democrats are telling you, and vote for who you think is going to do the best for the country.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#33 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:54 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Otherwise look around and see what is actually happening, not what the democrats are telling you, and vote for who you think is going to do the best for the country.
Be careful what you wish for. You may get it. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#34 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:56 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:You very well may think trump's a racist, but the vast majority of sane, reasonable people in this country do not subscribe to your definition of racism.
Here are Donny's own words, as recounted by former confidante Michael Cohen. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5198
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#35 Post by jarnon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:00 pm

Bob, before this thread veered to immigration (mostly my fault), I posted a story about an interesting lawsuit involving the census. Take a look now that you're back.

And another peculiar case, about the emoluments clause, has just entered the discovery phase.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#36 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:11 pm

jarnon wrote:Bob, before this thread veered to immigration (mostly my fault), I posted a story about an interesting lawsuit involving the census. Take a look now that you're back.

And another peculiar case, about the emoluments clause, has just entered the discovery phase.
I knew about the census case. The Supreme Court intervened to prevent the deposition of a sitting Cabinet officer. The Court's intervention at this stage is somewhat unusual but the actual decision is not.

As for the case involving the Emoluments Clause, the plaintiffs are very likely going to get a treasure trove of documents, and Donny will fight like hell to keep them (a) out of Plaintiffs' hands, and when he loses that fight (b) out of the public eye. I think the second part will become moot once the House starts investigating in earnest. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5198
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#37 Post by jarnon » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:As for the case involving the Emoluments Clause, the plaintiffs are very likely going to get a treasure trove of documents, and Donny will fight like hell to keep them (a) out of Plaintiffs' hands, and when he loses that fight (b) out of the public eye. I think the second part will become moot once the House starts investigating in earnest. --Bob
The Constitution allows emoluments if Congress gives permission. So for this lawsuit to succeed (beyond exposing documents), we need a Democratic House!

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11022
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#38 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Ooh! The tingles y'all are having!
Oh please.

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#39 Post by BackInTex » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Ooh! The tingles y'all are having!
They'd better enjoy them now. Wednesday they will be tingleless.
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17781
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#40 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:55 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:Ooh! The tingles y'all are having!
They'd better enjoy them now. Wednesday they will be tingleless.
Another post I've got to bookmark to bring up Wednesday.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11022
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#41 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:02 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:Ooh! The tingles y'all are having!
They'd better enjoy them now. Wednesday they will be tingleless.
Another post I've got to bookmark to bring up Wednesday.
You deny your current tingles?
Oh please.

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 6925
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#42 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
They'd better enjoy them now. Wednesday they will be tingleless.
Another post I've got to bookmark to bring up Wednesday.
You deny your current tingles?
Who knew tingles induced lunacy?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11022
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#43 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:56 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
Another post I've got to bookmark to bring up Wednesday.
You deny your current tingles?
Who knew tingles induced lunacy?
The Tingler! Thank you Vincent.
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19206
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#44 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:39 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Nope, but you can keep putting your head in the sand and pretend that it is.
Well, that's the view of the Pentagon so I guess we're in good company. --Bob
No it is not, and you can keep your head in the sand as well.

BTW, how much money have you wasted on O'Rourke? Are you O.K. with some of it being spent on providing assistance to these caravans?
I think I caught some of the news coverage you're relying on.



--Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17781
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mueller Has (Probably) Subpoenaed Donny

#45 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:21 am

BackInTex wrote: Are you O.K. with some of it being spent on providing assistance to these caravans?
I can't speak for Bob, but it appears that the money that O'Rourke's volunteers spent went to help refugees who are already in the U.S in pretty squalid conditions. I have no problem with helping them, and I would hope Bob wouldn't either. Yet another Veritas failed attempt at finding scandal where there is none.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Post Reply