Page 33 of 35

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:57 pm
by Bob Juch
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."
And you are the proof in the opposite direction. If President Trump jumped in the way and took a bullet for someone who was about to be shot, you would look for a way to impeach him over it. If he single-handedly cured cancer, you would criticize him for it. You have been doing it since he was elected. Where do you get off trying to make this point? You are exactly as bad as you think these people are. You threaten The Future Of Our Democracy!!!
You do realize we don't live in a democracy, right?

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:12 pm
by Bob Juch
Image

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:34 pm
by silvercamaro
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."
And you are the proof in the opposite direction. If President Trump jumped in the way and took a bullet for someone who was about to be shot, you would look for a way to impeach him over it. If he single-handedly cured cancer, you would criticize him for it. You have been doing it since he was elected. Where do you get off trying to make this point? You are exactly as bad as you think these people are. You threaten The Future Of Our Democracy!!!
I can write that headline early for the "takes a bullet" story to save time for the leftists later on:

"Trump steals bullet from [pick one or more] illegal alien/ immigrant/ minority/ Native American/ escaped convict/ Antifa protestor/ LBGT protestor/ left-wing journalist/ Californian with mental problems."

(Note: I am not implying that any person on that list is equally beloved or disdained as much as anybody else on that list.)

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:53 pm
by Beebs52
silvercamaro wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."
And you are the proof in the opposite direction. If President Trump jumped in the way and took a bullet for someone who was about to be shot, you would look for a way to impeach him over it. If he single-handedly cured cancer, you would criticize him for it. You have been doing it since he was elected. Where do you get off trying to make this point? You are exactly as bad as you think these people are. You threaten The Future Of Our Democracy!!!
I can write that headline early for the "takes a bullet" story to save time for the leftists later on:

"Trump steals bullet from [pick one or more] illegal alien/ immigrant/ minority/ Native American/ escaped convict/ Antifa protestor/ LBGT protestor/ left-wing journalist/ Californian with mental problems."

(Note: I am not implying that any person on that list is equally beloved or disdained as much as anybody else on that list.)
Oh, so you're assuming he WILL steal a bullet. He could just as easily steal a pipe bomb. Narrow minds, narrow minds.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:45 pm
by flockofseagulls104
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."
And you are the proof in the opposite direction. If President Trump jumped in the way and took a bullet for someone who was about to be shot, you would look for a way to impeach him over it. If he single-handedly cured cancer, you would criticize him for it. You have been doing it since he was elected. Where do you get off trying to make this point? You are exactly as bad as you think these people are. You threaten The Future Of Our Democracy!!!
Here's another way of putting it for you, bobby, courtesy of Mark Levin. ( if I get an idea from someone, rather thsn them echoing what I already think, I attribute them. ):
Suppose a politician got drunk, had a woman who was not his wife in a car, and drove that car off a bridge, got out of the car, let that woman drown and didn't report the accident to the police until the next day? Would you still vote for him? Would you vote for him for the rest of his life and proclaim him to be the Lion Of The Senate?

Suppose a President repeatedly had sex with a young intern who was not his wife, and repeatedly and baldfaced lied about it while under oath? Would you still vote for him or support him?

Trump did not shoot anybody, bobby. He hasn't even done anything wrong or illegal, except in the OPINIONS of the dems and their cherry picked "witnesses", who face no cross examination or, God forbid, any questions about their motives. What's your answer?

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:29 pm
by Bob78164
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."
And you are the proof in the opposite direction. If President Trump jumped in the way and took a bullet for someone who was about to be shot, you would look for a way to impeach him over it. If he single-handedly cured cancer, you would criticize him for it. You have been doing it since he was elected. Where do you get off trying to make this point? You are exactly as bad as you think these people are. You threaten The Future Of Our Democracy!!!
Here's another way of putting it for you, bobby, courtesy of Mark Levin. ( if I get an idea from someone, rather thsn them echoing what I already think, I attribute them. ):
Suppose a politician got drunk, had a woman who was not his wife in a car, and drove that car off a bridge, got out of the car, let that woman drown and didn't report the accident to the police until the next day? Would you still vote for him? Would you vote for him for the rest of his life and proclaim him to be the Lion Of The Senate?

Suppose a President repeatedly had sex with a young intern who was not his wife, and repeatedly and baldfaced lied about it while under oath? Would you still vote for him or support him?

Trump did not shoot anybody, bobby. He hasn't even done anything wrong or illegal, except in the OPINIONS of the dems and their cherry picked "witnesses", who face no cross examination or, God forbid, any questions about their motives. What's your answer?
Neither of these issues constitute abuse of power, or any other official act using the power we entrust with the people we hire to work in the Oval Office. I don't ask my politicians to be perfect or free from sin. But I draw the line when it comes to abuse of the very power we've elected them to wield.

The claim of cherry picking witnesses is risible. Donny has prevented every witnesses from testifying that he possibly could. Not that it matters -- at this point there's no dispute that Donny abused his power by attempting to use American foreign policy to coerce a foreign government to invent dirt on a domestic political opponent. Any party that is willing to tolerate that behavior (and the Republican Party is proving by its actions that it is) simply doesn't deserve ever to hold political power.

\And you are (as usual) wrong when you claim the Republicans haven't been getting to cross examine the witnesses. It's just not true. As you'd know if you paid any attention to real news sources. --Bob

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:29 pm
by silverscreenselect
flockofseagulls104 wrote: He hasn't even done anything wrong or illegal, except in the OPINIONS of the dems and their cherry picked "witnesses", who face no cross examination or, God forbid, any questions about their motives. What's your answer?
The "cherry picked" witnesses happen to be everyone who had information about the phone call except for those people that are refusing to testify claiming executive privilege or simply don't show up.

Don't worry, Flock, next week the witnesses will start testifying in public and the Republicans will get plenty of chances to cross-examine them. And by the end of next week, you'll pick up on Mark Levin's newest fallback line of defense.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:47 pm
by Estonut
Bob78164 wrote:Neither of these issues constitute abuse of power, or any other official act using the power we entrust with the people we hire to work in the Oval Office. I don't ask my politicians to be perfect or free from sin. But I draw the line when it comes to abuse of the very power we've elected them to wield.
A 46-year-old married President of the United States getting blowjobs from a 22-year-old White House Intern most certainly IS an abuse of power.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:39 pm
by flockofseagulls104
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Neither of these issues constitute abuse of power, or any other official act using the power we entrust with the people we hire to work in the Oval Office. I don't ask my politicians to be perfect or free from sin. But I draw the line when it comes to abuse of the very power we've elected them to wield.
A 46-year-old married President of the United States getting blowjobs from a 22-year-old White House Intern most certainly IS an abuse of power.
A VP allowing his son to get a multi million dollar payday from company based in a country he has been given diplomatic responsibility over seems like an abuse of power to me. The claim is he's been exonerated of any wrongdoing. Again I ask: by whom? And God forbid anyone else even mention it!

No, you don't ask your politicians to be perfect or free from sin. Don't give me the "I draw a line" crap. If you held all politicians to that same standard, your party wouldn't have anyone in any high office. You didn't draw any line for Bill Clinton, did you? But you were after trump the second he won. He talked about abusing women. Bill Clinton DID it.

You are very hypocritical , but that goes without saying.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:37 am
by Bob78164
flockofseagulls104 wrote:A VP allowing his son to get a multi million dollar payday from company based in a country he has been given diplomatic responsibility over seems like an abuse of power to me.
Allowing? You don't have any adult children, do you? I've never in my life asked my parents' permission before taking a job. Have you? --Bob

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:42 am
by silverscreenselect
flockofseagulls104 wrote: A VP allowing his son to get a multi million dollar payday from company based in a country he has been given diplomatic responsibility over seems like an abuse of power to me. The claim is he's been exonerated of any wrongdoing. Again I ask: by whom? And God forbid anyone else even mention it!
The Bidens have been exonerated by the Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated them when Hunter Biden's connection with Burisma came to light originally. The investigation was closed; no improper activity (under Ukrainian law) was found. It was a dead issue until Trump and Giuliani put pressure on the Ukrainians to reopen the investigation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1059136

Mark Levin may have fed you the questions to ask, but he neglected to mention that they have already been answered numerous times to the satisfaction of everyone except you and him.

And every time you bring up Hunter Biden, you neglect to mention all the other sources of income the Trump children have received these last three years for doing essentially the same thing the Bidens did.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:28 am
by flockofseagulls104
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:A VP allowing his son to get a multi million dollar payday from company based in a country he has been given diplomatic responsibility over seems like an abuse of power to me.
Allowing? You don't have any adult children, do you? I've never in my life asked my parents' permission before taking a job. Have you? --Bob
Bobby. You are priceless. Do you really think Joe had no knowledge of this? Just the fact that he allowed this to happen shows he had no concern about even the optics of it. Why? Because everyone in the swamp does it and they all protect each other. Have you ever wondered how politicians, public servants, all seem to profit immensely during their time in office and afterward? That is mainly why they are going so far over the top to get trump out of there and get another swamp creature in his place. That is what you are supporting.
He was cleared by a ukrainian prosecutor. Ukraine, one of the most corrupt governments in the world, even by your own account. So we are all ok with it. Give me a break.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 am
by silverscreenselect
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Have you ever wondered how politicians, public servants, all seem to profit immensely during their time in office and afterward? That is mainly why they are going so far over the top to get trump out of there and get another swamp creature in his place. That is what you are supporting.
Guess what. Donald Trump has been the biggest swamp creature to occupy the White House ever, because he has so many business interests that he can and has tied in with foreign governments. You continue to hammer the Bidens while ignoring what the Trump children (and Kushner) are doing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... orruption/

Burisma is a Ukrainian company and whatever the Bidens may or may not have done took place in the Ukraine. That's why the former prosecutor in the Ukraine was ousted (at the behest of many world leaders, not just Obama/Biden), because he wouldn't investigate charges of corruption. The guy mentioned in my last article has been going after corruption and investigated Burisma and the Bidens. Your interpretation of a "good" prosecutor apparently is one that will yield to Trump's pressure and dig up non-existent dirt to suit your purposes.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:35 pm
by flockofseagulls104
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Have you ever wondered how politicians, public servants, all seem to profit immensely during their time in office and afterward? That is mainly why they are going so far over the top to get trump out of there and get another swamp creature in his place. That is what you are supporting.
Guess what. Donald Trump has been the biggest swamp creature to occupy the White House ever, because he has so many business interests that he can and has tied in with foreign governments. You continue to hammer the Bidens while ignoring what the Trump children (and Kushner) are doing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... orruption/

Burisma is a Ukrainian company and whatever the Bidens may or may not have done took place in the Ukraine. That's why the former prosecutor in the Ukraine was ousted (at the behest of many world leaders, not just Obama/Biden), because he wouldn't investigate charges of corruption. The guy mentioned in my last article has been going after corruption and investigated Burisma and the Bidens. Your interpretation of a "good" prosecutor apparently is one that will yield to Trump's pressure and dig up non-existent dirt to suit your purposes.
You are priceless, too.

Tell me what the Trump Children and Kushner are doing that is a threat to The Future Of Our Democracy. Never mind your violation of your own whataboutism rule. I'm sure the bat-universe is overflowing with focus group talking points that utilize the same convoluted logic that you are using.

Then tell me all your objections to Robert Kennedy being his brother's attorney General, or how you were totally outraged about all the things Hillary and Michelle were put in charge of when their husbands were in the office. Tell me how outraged you are over all the Senators and Congresspeople who routinely put family members or personal friends on their payroll.

Then explain one of the actual points of my post. How do career politicians frequently become millionaires while and after they 'serve'?

And either you or bobby (I can't tell the difference sometimes) excused what biden did because 'everybody' in washington does it and there's no law that was broken. In that case, based on that, why does trump get your outrage when you accuse him of doing what you excuse biden and everyone else in DC for?

Once you are done with that, tell me how the bidens are cleared of wrongdoing in our country in an obvious ethical violation and abuse of power situation because some guy in another country said they should be. But why is trump guilty of an abuse of power here in our country when both he and the other party involved both have stated on the record that no such thing ever happened? Shouldn't the word of the ukrainian president be enough to clear him here, just like in biden's case?

The digging up of 'dirt' is an invention of Mr. Schiff. Nothing, nowhere in any evidence has used that word or even hinted at it except for Mr. Schiff.

And if you have no answer for any of these questions, go ahead and troll me about something and then tell me again how all MY thoughts are generated. I know that will make you feel better.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:44 pm
by silverscreenselect
flockofseagulls104 wrote: [ But why is trump guilty of an abuse of power here in our country when both he and the other party affected both have stated on the record that no such thing ever happened?
Trump has admitted what happened. The so-called transcript showed what happened. The testimony of various witnesses confirms what happened. There is increasing evidence about Giuliani's tactics when he went to the Ukraine that confirm what happened. Against that, all you've got is Trump saying that there was nothing wrong with what he did.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:48 pm
by silverscreenselect
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Tell me what the Trump Children and Kushner are doing that is a threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.
The Trump children and Kushner haven't been investigated. The Bidens were investigated and cleared. But you seem to think that any investigation that clears the Bidens is bogus because.... Meanwhile, you don't think that there's any reason to investigate the Trumps and Kushner because …..

I leave those blank because it's impossible to follow your thought processes after you run out of canned talking points.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:49 pm
by flockofseagulls104
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: [ But why is trump guilty of an abuse of power here in our country when both he and the other party affected both have stated on the record that no such thing ever happened?
Trump has admitted what happened. The so-called transcript showed what happened. The testimony of various witnesses confirms what happened. There is increasing evidence about Giuliani's tactics when he went to the Ukraine that confirm what happened. Against that, all you've got is Trump saying that there was nothing wrong with what he did.
I wasn't done with my post.

Um, Mr Zelensky has also stated that no pressure was put on him. All Schiff has gotten from his weeks of secret deliberations is contrary OPINIONS from people who have animus and political conflicts of interest.

The transcript shows NONE of what Schiff made up actually happened.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:52 pm
by flockofseagulls104
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Tell me what the Trump Children and Kushner are doing that is a threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.
The Trump children and Kushner haven't been investigated. The Bidens were investigated and cleared. But you seem to think that any investigation that clears the Bidens is bogus because.... Meanwhile, you don't think that there's any reason to investigate the Trumps and Kushner because …..

I leave those blank because it's impossible to follow your thought processes after you run out of canned talking points.
What should they be investigated for? Name something, anything. What did they supposedly do? What, investigate too see if a crime can be made up, just like the investigations of their father?

Priceless.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:01 pm
by flockofseagulls104
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Tell me what the Trump Children and Kushner are doing that is a threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.
The Trump children and Kushner haven't been investigated. The Bidens were investigated and cleared. But you seem to think that any investigation that clears the Bidens is bogus because.... Meanwhile, you don't think that there's any reason to investigate the Trumps and Kushner because …..

I leave those blank because it's impossible to follow your thought processes after you run out of canned talking points.
What should they be investigated for? Name something, anything. What did they supposedly do? What, investigate too see if a crime can be made up, just like the investigations of their father?

Priceless.
I have posed you several questions. See, for once, if you can come up with coherent answers to those questions using facts, not opinions of yours or anyone else in the bat universe, without trolling me or telling me how stupid I am or I have no original thoughts, or anything like that. That would be refreshing.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:05 pm
by silverscreenselect
flockofseagulls104 wrote: What should they be investigated for? Name something, anything.
It's not too difficult to find things. Here's Ivanka, for starters, and there have actually been complaints filed by watchdog organizations, none of which have gotten anywhere.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/t ... cna1066016

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:31 pm
by flockofseagulls104
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: What should they be investigated for? Name something, anything.
It's not too difficult to find things. Here's Ivanka, for starters, and there have actually been complaints filed by watchdog organizations, none of which have gotten anywhere.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/t ... cna1066016
Of course it's easy to find things. The bat-universe is full of people who specialize in this kind of article. That's why it's easy for you not to think about things for yourself. There's always someone out there who has already anticipated these difficult questions and has you covered with a prefabricated 'answer', if you can call it that. I asked you to refrain from using it, but what else is new? So let's explore your response.

She stepped down from the company and the company is no longer in business. Your side is outraged that her father didn't do that, but she did. Does that count for nothing. Of course it doesn't.

I suppose Congress is in the business of investigating trumps, so what is holding them back? As far as I'm concerned, they can go knock themselves out and add Ivanka to their agenda. They've already had her brothers in several times to answer their stupid questions, but somehow, hunter biden has never been called in to testify. Some ukrainian bureaucrat or other said he didn't do anything wrong. Maybe some prosecutor from China said Ivanka was cleared?

But again, you may be outraged at Ivanka and trump, so why are you not outraged at biden? Isn't it the same issue: Politician's family benefiting from their position? That's what you are saying to me. Why are you willing to excuse it for biden, but not for trump? I think we really all know why. Even the author of this article didn't realize or care how hypocritical his reasoning was. He should be equally as outraged at biden and trump, or equally forgiving. To do anything else shows his bias. But that's how it is in the journalistic world today.

Not a very good whataboutism there, SSS.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:49 pm
by Bob78164
flockofseagulls104 wrote:But again, you may be outraged at Ivanka and trump, so why are you not outraged at biden? Isn't it the same issue: Politician's family benefiting from their position?
No, it's not the same issue. As far as I know, Hunter Biden has never had a job with the federal government, much less a job working for his father. It's like Billy Carter coming up with "Billy Beer" to trade on the family name. There really wasn't much President Carter could do about that, and I, for one, don't hold his brother's actions against him.

Ivanka, on the other hand, works for the Administration. So in an Administration where the buck stops here . . . . --Bob

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:12 pm
by silverscreenselect
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Not a very good whataboutism there, SSS.
Since Trump’s inauguration, Don Jr. and Eric have been responsible for the Trump Organization, which sprawls across more than 30 countries, about 500 business entitles, and according to Trump generated about $9.5 billion in revenue before he took office. And they certainly haven’t put things on pause during their father’s term in office.

Just hours before the Trumps’ Fox News appearances, Forbes reported that Eric and Don Jr. have sold more than $100 million of the family’s real estate since the January 2017 inauguration — including a $3.2 million deal in the Dominican Republic last year that is “the clearest violation of their father’s pledge to do no new foreign deals while in office.” Foreign money has also poured into the Trump International Hotel, located just blocks from the White House, which the president’s most recent financial disclosure indicated made him $41 million last year alone.

In addition to Ukraine, the Trumps have also accused Hunter Biden of cashing in in China. But as the New York Times detailed in August, a $1.7 billion Trump Organization project in Indonesia received a $500 billion infusion from a state-owned Chinese construction company. And it’s not just Eric and Don Jr.; Ivanka Trump, despite working in the White House, continues to do business in China as well. And last year, Ivanka’s husband, White House official Jared Kushner, received a massive cash infusion from Qatar.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... aine-china

You keep claiming, based on nothing other than a generalized statement about Ukrainian corruption, that the investigation into Burisma and the Bidens was some sort of sham. But it's not just the Ukrainians who have said there was no evidence of corruption. Kurt Volker, one of Trump's own appointments, said that Joe Biden did nothing wrong and that he did not think the allegations against Joe Biden were credible. So you have a long list of witnesses saying (A) Joe Biden did nothing wrong, and (B) what Trump did was improper, and you just dismiss them all as people with grudges against Trump.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:00 pm
by flockofseagulls104
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:But again, you may be outraged at Ivanka and trump, so why are you not outraged at biden? Isn't it the same issue: Politician's family benefiting from their position?
No, it's not the same issue. As far as I know, Hunter Biden has never had a job with the federal government, much less a job working for his father. It's like Billy Carter coming up with "Billy Beer" to trade on the family name. There really wasn't much President Carter could do about that, and I, for one, don't hold his brother's actions against him.

Ivanka, on the other hand, works for the Administration. So in an Administration where the buck stops here . . . . --Bob
Hunter Biden got paid millions for doing nothing because his last name was biden. Ask yourself why. Why would anyone pay for that, bobby?

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:07 pm
by flockofseagulls104
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Not a very good whataboutism there, SSS.
Since Trump’s inauguration, Don Jr. and Eric have been responsible for the Trump Organization, which sprawls across more than 30 countries, about 500 business entitles, and according to Trump generated about $9.5 billion in revenue before he took office. And they certainly haven’t put things on pause during their father’s term in office.
.
Why should they?.
.
Just hours before the Trumps’ Fox News appearances, Forbes reported that Eric and Don Jr. have sold more than $100 million of the family’s real estate since the January 2017 inauguration — including a $3.2 million deal in the Dominican Republic last year that is “the clearest violation of their father’s pledge to do no new foreign deals while in office.” Foreign money has also poured into the Trump International Hotel, located just blocks from the White House, which the president’s most recent financial disclosure indicated made him $41 million last year alone.

In addition to Ukraine, the Trumps have also accused Hunter Biden of cashing in in China. But as the New York Times detailed in August, a $1.7 billion Trump Organization project in Indonesia received a $500 billion infusion from a state-owned Chinese construction company. And it’s not just Eric and Don Jr.; Ivanka Trump, despite working in the White House, continues to do business in China as well. And last year, Ivanka’s husband, White House official Jared Kushner, received a massive cash infusion from Qatar.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... aine-china

You keep claiming, based on nothing other than a generalized statement about Ukrainian corruption, that the investigation into Burisma and the Bidens was some sort of sham. But it's not just the Ukrainians who have said there was no evidence of corruption. Kurt Volker, one of Trump's own appointments, said that Joe Biden did nothing wrong and that he did not think the allegations against Joe Biden were credible. So you have a long list of witnesses saying (A) Joe Biden did nothing wrong, and (B) what Trump did was improper, and you just dismiss them all as people with grudges against Trump.
Yup. A lot of people do, as you well show. Volker has a right to his opinion, but it's just that. Many people who know just as much or more than him have different opinions. I dont think Schiff was interested in hearing from them.