Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 6845
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#776 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:22 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
jarnon wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Why was it OK for all your prominent democrats to describe Clinton's impeachment as a lynching, and many of of those same democrats condemning trump for using the same metaphor? Are CNN, MSLSD or any of the "unbiased" networks pointing this hypocrisy out? Are they calling, Nadler, Biden and Kerry, to name just three I saw, racists for describing Clinton's impeachment as a lynching? I don't know, I haven't watched any of them since yesterday, but I doubt it.
It's not OK no matter what party you belong to. ABC Good Morning America reported that Democrats including Biden called the Clinton impeachment a lynching.
So what? So why did they report on what trump did at all? Did they make any kind of uproar when all these other clowns said exactly the same thing? I think not. Who decided it was news now and why? Ask yourself that.
Silly Flock. That would require the ability for introspection.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17020
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#777 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:57 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: So what? So why did they report on what trump did at all? Did they make any kind of uproar when all these other clowns said exactly the same thing? I think not. Who decided it was news now and why? Ask yourself that.
Well, one big difference is that Trump is the President of the United States and "those other clowns" were not. You haven't seen near the level of coverage of what individual Republicans say as what Trump says.

Plus, Trump actively seeks to inject himself into the limelight and to be the center of controversy in a way that no other President has done. True, most other Presidents didn't have Twitter, but the fact is that Trump goes out of his way to call attention to himself and what he says. No other President has done that. So when he makes himself the center of every story, the Press will report on it.

I noticed how you didn't comment on how this week's report from the State Department exonerating Hillary Clinton got buried by the "liberal" press while the original coverage about her emails in 2016 was nonstop front page news.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5164
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#778 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:08 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: So what? So why did they report on what trump did at all? Did they make any kind of uproar when all these other clowns said exactly the same thing? I think not. Who decided it was news now and why? Ask yourself that.
Well, one big difference is that Trump is the President of the United States and "those other clowns" were not. You haven't seen near the level of coverage of what individual Republicans say as what Trump says.

Plus, Trump actively seeks to inject himself into the limelight and to be the center of controversy in a way that no other President has done. True, most other Presidents didn't have Twitter, but the fact is that Trump goes out of his way to call attention to himself and what he says. No other President has done that. So when he makes himself the center of every story, the Press will report on it.

I noticed how you didn't comment on how this week's report from the State Department exonerating Hillary Clinton got buried by the "liberal" press while the original coverage about her emails in 2016 was nonstop front page news.
So it depends what your office happens to be as to what language is acceptable? Senators can use the word 'lynching' freely, but if a president does it it's an outrage? I guess, using that logic, representatives can swear like sailors. Yup. And they do.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... er-774901/

It must be so difficult to keep track of the rules. Did they send you a primer or something?

As for Hillary, everything to do with her has to be looked at in terms of politics. If anyone else did what she did, they would have gotten into a lot of trouble. That's just a fact. I dont think she is exonerated. It's just that no one in DC wants to start the political shitstorm that would inevitably happen if she was held to the same standards as everyone else.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17020
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#779 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:18 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: So it depends what your office happens to be as to what language is acceptable? Senators can use the word 'lynching' freely, but if a president does it it's an outrage?
The office doesn't matter as far as what language is acceptable. It does matter as to the consequences of making any statement. The President is speaking for the United States as a whole and his words carry greater weight than those of a Senator or Congressman. And that's especially true in Trump's case when he goes out of his way to make himself heard.

Funny how you feel Trump was completely exonerated by the Mueller report but that the only reason Hillary isn't being prosecuted is because of potentially bad optics.

Actually, the bad optics are those with which you continually view the world through Trump-colored glasses.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17020
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#780 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:44 am

Donald Trump 10/23/19 wrote:The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum!
At least, he's an equal opportunity basher. If you're not with him, or someone like Erdogan or Putin or Kim he wants to suck up to, then you're human scum.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4979
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#781 Post by jarnon » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:55 pm

Trump has always wanted to be as popular as Obama.

Washington crowd the night after Obama proves he’s native born and Bin Laden dies:



Washington crowd tonight:



I can’t help it. I feel sorry for the man.

User avatar
christie1111
11:11
Posts: 11589
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:54 am
Location: CT

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#782 Post by christie1111 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:28 pm

I am not sure if he doesn't know how to give away Halloween candy, was puprosefully mean to not bother to put the candy in the minions basket or so not wanted to be there he just couldn't give a f*&%.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4979
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#783 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 pm

Donald J. Trump wrote:AMERICAN HERO!

Image
(Tweeted a few hours before he presents the Medal of Honor to actual human hero Matthew Williams)

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22668
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#784 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Bad photoshop job.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4979
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#785 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Lifelong New Yorker Donald Trump and wife Melania declare themselves FLORIDA residents and change their primary residences from Fifth Avenue to Mar-a-Lago 'for tax purposes'

(originally from the New York Times)
Donald J. Trump wrote:I love New York, but New York can never be great again under the current leadership of Governor Andrew Cuomo (the brother of Fredo), or Mayor Bill DeBlasio. Cuomo has weaponized the prosecutors to do his dirty work (and to keep him out of jams), a reason some don’t want to be in New York, and another reason they are leaving. Taxes and energy costs are way too high, Upstate is being allowed to die as other nearby states frack & drill for Gold (oil) while reducing taxes & creating jobs by the thousands. NYC is getting dirty & unsafe again, as our great police are being disrespected, even with water dumped on them, because a Mayor and Governor just don’t “have their backs.” New York’s Finest must be cherished, respected and loved. Too many prople are leaving our special New York. Great leaders would work with a President and Federal Government that wants our wonerful City and State to flourish and thrive. I Love New York!
Andrew Cuomo wrote:Good riddance.

It’s not like @realDonaldTrump paid taxes here anyway...

He’s all yours, Florida.
Last edited by jarnon on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22668
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#786 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:22 pm

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17020
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#787 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:53 pm

jarnon wrote:Lifelong New Yorker Donald Trump and wife Melania declare themselves FLORIDA residents and change their primary residences from Fifth Avenue to Mar-a-Lago 'for tax purposes'

(originally from the New York Times)

It also helps that the Florida attorney general is a Republican and isn't investigating the Trumps and their business empire.
Andrew Cuomo wrote:Good riddance.

It’s not like @realDonaldTrump paid taxes here anyway...

He’s all yours, Florida.
I guess this means that the "Meanwhile in Florida" thread is going to get a lot more traffic in the future.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17020
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#788 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:36 am

Trump now wants to do a nationally televised "fireside chat" in which he reads the transcript of the Zelnsky transcript to the American public. Inquiring minds want to know:

-- Will he read Zelensky's lines with a "funny" accent? He can get pointers from Flock on how to do this.

-- Will he include the ellipses by saying "dot dot dot" as they do in Mamma Mia?

-- How many times will he interrupt the reading to comment how the call was "absolutely perfect" or that the current proceedings are a witch hunt? I foresee a busy session of Trumpism bingo for those watching at home.

And perhaps, most important of all,

-- Can he actually get through a five-page written document without giving up and launching into one of his tirades?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1XB43M
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22668
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#789 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:58 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Trump now wants to do a nationally televised "fireside chat" in which he reads the transcript of the Zelnsky transcript to the American public. Inquiring minds want to know:

-- Will he read Zelensky's lines with a "funny" accent? He can get pointers from Flock on how to do this.

-- Will he include the ellipses by saying "dot dot dot" as they do in Mamma Mia?

-- How many times will he interrupt the reading to comment how the call was "absolutely perfect" or that the current proceedings are a witch hunt? I foresee a busy session of Trumpism bingo for those watching at home.

And perhaps, most important of all,

-- Can he actually get through a five-page written document without giving up and launching into one of his tirades?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1XB43M
Is he going to read the transcript or the edited notes? Why not just play the tape?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5164
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#790 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:55 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Trump now wants to do a nationally televised "fireside chat" in which he reads the transcript of the Zelnsky transcript to the American public. Inquiring minds want to know:

-- Will he read Zelensky's lines with a "funny" accent? He can get pointers from Flock on how to do this.

-- Will he include the ellipses by saying "dot dot dot" as they do in Mamma Mia?

-- How many times will he interrupt the reading to comment how the call was "absolutely perfect" or that the current proceedings are a witch hunt? I foresee a busy session of Trumpism bingo for those watching at home.

And perhaps, most important of all,

-- Can he actually get through a five-page written document without giving up and launching into one of his tirades?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1XB43M
Is he going to read the transcript or the edited notes? Why not just play the tape?
Because The Future Of Our Democracy is at stake!!!!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 22668
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#791 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:45 pm

Poll: 62% of Trump supporters say nothing he could do would change opinion

https://www.axios.com/monmouth-poll-tru ... b05ee.html
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 4979
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#792 Post by jarnon » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Bob Juch wrote:Poll: 62% of Trump supporters say nothing he could do would change opinion

https://www.axios.com/monmouth-poll-tru ... b05ee.html
Probably means there's nothing that they think Trump would ever do that would make them stop supporting him. If he defected to Russia, some of those supporters would change their minds.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18811
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#793 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:58 pm

jarnon wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:Poll: 62% of Trump supporters say nothing he could do would change opinion

https://www.axios.com/monmouth-poll-tru ... b05ee.html
Probably means there's nothing that they think Trump would ever do that would make them stop supporting him. If he defected to Russia, some of those supporters would change their minds.
I think we're seeing right here on this very Bored that they would find some way to rationalize behavior that would previously have been complete deal-breakers. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18811
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#794 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:21 am

Bob78164 wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:Poll: 62% of Trump supporters say nothing he could do would change opinion

https://www.axios.com/monmouth-poll-tru ... b05ee.html
Probably means there's nothing that they think Trump would ever do that would make them stop supporting him. If he defected to Russia, some of those supporters would change their minds.
I think we're seeing right here on this very Bored that they would find some way to rationalize behavior that would previously have been complete deal-breakers. --Bob
And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."

And that is why I say that there's no reasoning with the Republican Party in its current form. When its voters are that far in the tank for someone who routinely shits on American ideals, American security, and American interests, the only possible solution is the Party's electoral destruction. And Virginia has taken another step along that path. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17020
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#795 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:05 am

Donald Trump at KY campaign rally 11/4/19 wrote:Here's the story. If you win, they are going to make it like, ho hum. And if you lose, they are going to say Trump suffered the greatest defeat in the history of the world. You can't let that happen to me!
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5164
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#796 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
jarnon wrote:Probably means there's nothing that they think Trump would ever do that would make them stop supporting him. If he defected to Russia, some of those supporters would change their minds.
I think we're seeing right here on this very Bored that they would find some way to rationalize behavior that would previously have been complete deal-breakers. --Bob
And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."

And that is why I say that there's no reasoning with the Republican Party in its current form. When its voters are that far in the tank for someone who routinely shits on American ideals, American security, and American interests, the only possible solution is the Party's electoral destruction. And Virginia has taken another step along that path. --Bob
The reason: people like you are the only alternative. That is the real threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18811
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#797 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:16 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I think we're seeing right here on this very Bored that they would find some way to rationalize behavior that would previously have been complete deal-breakers. --Bob
And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."

And that is why I say that there's no reasoning with the Republican Party in its current form. When its voters are that far in the tank for someone who routinely shits on American ideals, American security, and American interests, the only possible solution is the Party's electoral destruction. And Virginia has taken another step along that path. --Bob
The reason: people like you are the only alternative. That is the real threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.
The people of Kansas, Kentucky, and Virginia appear to disagree with you. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17020
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#798 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:31 pm

Bob78164 wrote: The people of Kansas, Kentucky, and Virginia appear to disagree with you. --Bob
And Pennsylvania.

Query for Melly: Do you live in one of the counties that had a big changeover last night?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 18811
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#799 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:37 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Bob78164 wrote: The people of Kansas, Kentucky, and Virginia appear to disagree with you. --Bob
And Pennsylvania.

Query for Melly: Do you live in one of the counties that had a big changeover last night?
I think Melly lives in Montgomery County (where I grew up and where my old high school classmates have been telling me for nearly a year that they're feeling conned by Donny). I know that Delaware County flipped. I don't know what other counties joined it. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5164
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#800 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:54 pm

And here's the proof: A couple of voters from swing districts in Pennsylvania were asked if there's anything that could get them to vote against Donny. They said no. The host raised the hypothetical of Donny shooting someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Their response: "You'd have to know why he shot him."
And you are the proof in the opposite direction. If President Trump jumped in the way and took a bullet for someone who was about to be shot, you would look for a way to impeach him over it. If he single-handedly cured cancer, you would criticize him for it. You have been doing it since he was elected. Where do you get off trying to make this point? You are exactly as bad as you think these people are. You threaten The Future Of Our Democracy!!!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs

Post Reply