Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 4459
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#376 Post by Vandal » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:30 am

Tweeted:
If I didn’t have the Phony Witch Hunt going on for 3 years, and if the Fake News Media and their partner in Crime, the Democrats, would have played it straight, I would be way up in the Polls right now - with our Economy, winning by 20 points. But I’m winning anyway!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2020: The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Working on:
Scout's Honor (follow on to The Secret at Haney Field)

Recently finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 4459
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#377 Post by Vandal » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:58 am

Image
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2020: The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Working on:
Scout's Honor (follow on to The Secret at Haney Field)

Recently finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 4459
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#378 Post by Vandal » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:50 am

A four-fer Tweet:
President Obama made a desperate and terrible deal with Iran - Gave them 150 Billion Dollars plus I.8 Billion Dollars in CASH! Iran was in big trouble and he bailed them out. Gave them a free path to Nuclear Weapons, and SOON. Instead of saying thank you, Iran yelled.....

....Death to America. I terminated deal, which was not even ratified by Congress, and imposed strong sanctions. They are a much weakened nation today than at the beginning of my Presidency, when they were causing major problems throughout the Middle East. Now they are Bust!....

...On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not....

....proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2020: The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Working on:
Scout's Honor (follow on to The Secret at Haney Field)

Recently finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23225
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#379 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:27 am

Vandal wrote:A four-fer Tweet:
President Obama made a desperate and terrible deal with Iran - Gave them 150 Billion Dollars plus I.8 Billion Dollars in CASH! Iran was in big trouble and he bailed them out. Gave them a free path to Nuclear Weapons, and SOON. Instead of saying thank you, Iran yelled.....

....Death to America. I terminated deal, which was not even ratified by Congress, and imposed strong sanctions. They are a much weakened nation today than at the beginning of my Presidency, when they were causing major problems throughout the Middle East. Now they are Bust!....

...On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not....

....proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!
Putin must have called.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5199
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#380 Post by jarnon » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Donald J. Trump wrote:

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5199
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#381 Post by jarnon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:39 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:Stock Market is on track to have the best June in over 50 years! Thank you Mr. President! @WallStreetJour.
@WallStreetJour is the Twitter handle of the Wall Street Journal Russian edition. Within minutes Trump corrected his tweet; it now says @WSJ.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17806
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#382 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:45 am

Donald Trump wrote:"We're not going to have Iran have a nuclear weapon... when they agree to that, they're going to have a wealthy country. They're going to be so happy, and I'm going to be their best friend. I hope that happens. Let's make Iran great again. That's okay with me."
I'm not sure how this differs from our previous policy on Iran except (a) it's a lot less coherent, and (b) we actually had some protocols in place for verifying the extent of Iran's nuclear capabilities.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 4459
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#383 Post by Vandal » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:17 am

Prez tweet:
Stock Market is heading for one of the best months (June) in the history of our Country. Thank you Mr. President!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2020: The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Working on:
Scout's Honor (follow on to The Secret at Haney Field)

Recently finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23225
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#384 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:25 am

Vandal wrote:Prez tweet:
Stock Market is heading for one of the best months (June) in the history of our Country. Thank you Mr. President!
That's only because it went down almost as much in May as it's gone up in June.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17806
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#385 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:04 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Vandal wrote:Prez tweet:
Stock Market is heading for one of the best months (June) in the history of our Country. Thank you Mr. President!
That's only because it went down almost as much in May as it's gone up in June.
But the May decline was caused by Democrats and illegal immigrants.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#386 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Vandal wrote:Prez tweet:
Stock Market is heading for one of the best months (June) in the history of our Country. Thank you Mr. President!
That's only because it went down almost as much in May as it's gone up in June.
:roll:
And at its lowest in May it was still higher than on any other administration's watch.
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17806
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#387 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:00 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Vandal wrote:Prez tweet:
That's only because it went down almost as much in May as it's gone up in June.
:roll:
And at its lowest in May it was still higher than on any other administration's watch.
Here's an article from USA today documenting the change in the Dow under various presidents (the Trump figures appear to be through 12/25/18 when the article appeared):

I'm leaving Trump out of this because his numbers change day to day, but here's the changes in the DOW under other Presidents since Harding:

Hoover: -82.1%
Nixon: -28.3%
George W. Bush -26.5% (The market continued to drop for about four months after Bush left office in 2009, somewhat skewing both his and Obama's figures)
Carter: -0.7%
JFK: +15.8%
Harding: +23.4%
LBJ: +26.1%
Ford: +40.6%
George H. Bush +41.3%
Truman: +75.2%
Eisenhower: +123
Reagan: +147.2%
Obama: +148.3%
FDR: +198.6%
Clinton: +228.9%
Coolidge: +230.5%

This just proves two things. First the price of everything goes up over time (one dollar in 1920 would be worth about $11.55 in 2018) and second, that stocks are a good long term investment.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... /38775295/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 4459
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#388 Post by Vandal » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:07 pm

From AP:
#UPDATE President Donald Trump on Tuesday named Stephanie Grisham -- until now spokeswoman for his wife Melania -- the chief White House press secretary, taking over an office that has seen sharply deteriorating relations with the media.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2020: The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Working on:
Scout's Honor (follow on to The Secret at Haney Field)

Recently finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5199
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#389 Post by jarnon » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:17 pm

From today's Congressional Medal of Honor ceremony:
Pres. Trump wrote:Knowing that he would face almost certain death, David decided to go back inside the house and make sure that not a single terrorist escaped alive, or escaped in any way. He quickly encountered an insurgent who was about to fire a rocket-propelled grenade at his squad. David once again jumped into danger and killed him before he had a chance to launch that grenade.

Next, two more insurgents came out of hiding and fired at David. He returned fire, killing them both. Then, a third assailant burst out of a wardrobe — wearing a wardrobe — and opened fire. David shot and wounded the man, but he escaped up the stairs. Racing after him, David engaged in hand-to-hand combat and killed him too.
I assume the phrases that I italicized are ad-libs. Technically they're correct: No dead insurgents escaped, and the attacker who had been in the wardrobe was clothed. They just make me chuckle.

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5199
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#390 Post by jarnon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:46 am

President Trump (answering a question about Venezuela during a meeting with the President of Brazil during the G20 summit): “That just shows what socialism can do. I’ve been watching the debates a little bit between meetings and I wasn’t impressed. But when you look at the socialism and what it can do, that’s what you’re talking about there. That’s become like the Socialist Party. In fact I heard there’s a rumor the Democrats are going to change the name of the party from the Democrat Party to the Socialist Party. I’m hearing that. But let’s see if they do it.”

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#391 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:22 am

Trump is now 2-0 in the 2020 Debate Season. And he hasn't even played yet. Amazing.
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17806
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#392 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:32 am

BackInTex wrote:Trump is now 2-0 in the 2020 Debate Season. And he hasn't even played yet. Amazing.
That's by his scorecard.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23225
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#393 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:Trump is now 2-0 in the 2020 Debate Season. And he hasn't even played yet. Amazing.
That's by his scorecard.
And we know he cheats on his scorecard.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11034
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#394 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:41 am

Bob Juch wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:Trump is now 2-0 in the 2020 Debate Season. And he hasn't even played yet. Amazing.
That's by his scorecard.
And we know he cheats on his scorecard.
But Biden requested CAPRESE SALAD repeatedly! OMG

Just a l8l levity.
Oh please.

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#395 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:48 am

Amazing that when asked who would take already limited healthcare resources from Bob's son and ex-wife, who Bob has already admitted won't be able to provide such for themselves, and give them to people who should not even be here, and every one of them raised their hand.

Welcome to the Republican Party Bob!
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17806
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#396 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:58 am

BackInTex wrote:give them to people who should not even be here, and every one of them raised their hand.
Other than the humanitarian aspects of giving medical care to sick people (which obviously doesn't matter much to a party that has no qualms about tossing children in concentration camps), from a public health standpoint, it's a good idea not to have tens of thousands of people walking among us who are at risk for catching and transmitting all sorts of diseases.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11034
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#397 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:16 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:give them to people who should not even be here, and every one of them raised their hand.
Other than the humanitarian aspects of giving medical care to sick people (which obviously doesn't matter much to a party that has no qualms about tossing children in concentration camps), from a public health standpoint, it's a good idea not to have tens of thousands of people walking among us who are at risk for catching and transmitting all sorts of diseases.
sss, you working for aoc?

https://forward.com/fast-forward/426300 ... arn-about/
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19223
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#398 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:23 pm

BackInTex wrote:Amazing that when asked who would take already limited healthcare resources from Bob's son and ex-wife, who Bob has already admitted won't be able to provide such for themselves, and give them to people who should not even be here, and every one of them raised their hand.

Welcome to the Republican Party Bob!
Nothing limited about the resources and no one's talking about taking anything away from anyone other than the billionaires who enjoyed a massive tax cut (which I involuntarily helped fund). The Affordable Care Act is working just fine for my son and my ex-wife. My son remains eligible for my insurance and my ex-wife now lives in Washington, a state that enthusiastically implemented the Act, so the exchanges up there are working just fine. Both of those will go away if Donny succeeds in judicially killing the Affordable Care Act.

Most of the problems the Act has can be cured by simply increasing subsidies and by the holdout states accepting the Medicare expansion. Just reversing the billionaires tax cut will provide more than enough money toward that end.

And aside from the humanitarian aspects, it's a really bad idea to create a public policy that encourages more communicable diseases among our neighbors. I want my neighbors getting their shots. If they get sick, I want them able to get treatment. Not just because it's the right thing to do as a human being (although it is). But because I don't want them to make me sick. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 17806
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#399 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:48 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:give them to people who should not even be here, and every one of them raised their hand.
Other than the humanitarian aspects of giving medical care to sick people (which obviously doesn't matter much to a party that has no qualms about tossing children in concentration camps), from a public health standpoint, it's a good idea not to have tens of thousands of people walking among us who are at risk for catching and transmitting all sorts of diseases.
sss, you working for aoc?

https://forward.com/fast-forward/426300 ... arn-about/
Here's someone who has a bit more first hand knowledge on this matter than either you or I.
George Takei wrote:I know what concentration camps are. I was inside two of them, in America. And yes, we are operating such camps again
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-tak ... n-america/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11034
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#400 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:05 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
Other than the humanitarian aspects of giving medical care to sick people (which obviously doesn't matter much to a party that has no qualms about tossing children in concentration camps), from a public health standpoint, it's a good idea not to have tens of thousands of people walking among us who are at risk for catching and transmitting all sorts of diseases.
sss, you working for aoc?

https://forward.com/fast-forward/426300 ... arn-about/
Here's someone who has a bit more first hand knowledge on this matter than either you or I.
George Takei wrote:I know what concentration camps are. I was inside two of them, in America. And yes, we are operating such camps again
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-tak ... n-america/
https://forward.com/fast-forward/426300 ... arn-about/
Oh please.

Post Reply