Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Vandal
Director of Promos

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#526 Post by Vandal » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:55 am

Tweeted:
Really bad news! The Baltimore house of Elijah Cummings was robbed. Too bad!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#527 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:00 am

Vandal wrote:Tweeted:
Sometime in the not-too-distant future:

Really bad news! Mar-a-Lago has been washed away by climate change. Too bad! --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#528 Post by jarnon » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Donald J. Trump wrote:A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#529 Post by T_Bone0806 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:21 pm

Vandal wrote:Tweeted:
His capacity for compassion is truly inspirational.

:roll:
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

silverscreenselect

#530 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:26 pm

7/25/19 - North Korea test launches two ballistic missiles.

7/31/19 - North Korea test launches two more ballistic missiles.

8/2/19 - North Korea test launches another ballistic missile.
Donald Trump 8/2/19 wrote:Chairman Kim does not want to disappoint me with a violation of trust, there is far too much for North Korea to gain - the potential as a Country, under Kim Jong Un’s leadership, is unlimited. Also, there is far too much to lose. I may be wrong, but I believe that Chariman Kim has a great and beautiful vision for his country, and only the United States, with me as President, can make that vision come true. He will do the right thing because he is far too smart not to, and he does not want to disappoint his friend, President Trump!
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#531 Post by jarnon » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:43 pm

Reporter: “Mr. President, Robert Mueller said last week that Russia is interfering in U.S. elections right now. Did you raise that with Vladimir Putin yesterday?”

Trump: “Oh you don't really believe this. Do you believe this?”
Jake Tapper wrote:I asked a senior national security official about POTUS’s comments to a journalist, when she asked if he spoke with Putin about Russian election interference, “Oh you don't really believe this. Do you believe this? Ok, fine. We didn't talk about it.”

The senior national security official on those comments: “Everyone at this point ignores what the president says and just does their job. The American people should take some measure of confidence in that.”
Tapper didn’t name the official, but it may be DNI Dan Coats, who recently resigned effective August 15. Trump tweeted that he would nominate Congressman John Ratcliffe (who questioned Mueller harshly last week). I doubt Ratcliffe would be as willing as Coats to give Trump intelligence he doesn’t want to hear. However, the press criticized Ratcliffe for lack of experience and embellishing his credentials, and he decided to stay in Congress. Trump said Ratcliffe was qualified and was treated unfairly, but he also thanked the press for helping him vet nominees in general.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#532 Post by BackInTex » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:39 pm

November next year is going to be such fun.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

silverscreenselect

#533 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:13 am

Trump's reaction to the weekend shootings and where the blame lies.
Donald Trump 8/5/19 wrote:The Media has a big responsibility to life and safety in our Country. Fake News has contributed greatly to the anger and rage that has built up over many years. News coverage has got to start being fair, balanced and unbiased, or these terrible problems will only get worse!
It's funny. I didn't see anything that originated from the "fake news" in the El Paso shooter's manifesto. I did see a number of comments about the "Hispanic invasion of Texas." I wonder where he got that language?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#534 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:26 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Trump's reaction to the weekend shootings and where the blame lies.
Donald Trump 8/5/19 wrote:The Media has a big responsibility to life and safety in our Country. Fake News has contributed greatly to the anger and rage that has built up over many years. News coverage has got to start being fair, balanced and unbiased, or these terrible problems will only get worse!
It's funny. I didn't see anything that originated from the "fake news" in the El Paso shooter's manifesto. I did see a number of comments about the "Hispanic invasion of Texas." I wonder where he got that language?
According to what he wrote that predates Trump.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#535 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:18 am

Beebs52 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Trump's reaction to the weekend shootings and where the blame lies.
According to what he wrote that predates Trump.
Okay, so his manifesto does have some fake news. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#536 Post by jarnon » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:09 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:Republicans and Democrats must come together and get strong background checks, perhaps marrying this legislation with desperately needed immigration reform. We must have something good, if not GREAT, come out of these two tragic events.
Beto O'Rourke wrote:Only a racist, driven by fear, could witness what took place this weekend—and instead of standing up to hatred, side with a mass murderer's call to make our country more white. We are so much better than this president.
A comparatively mild reaction after O'Rourke pulled the gloves off responding to reporters' questions about a mass murder in his hometown.

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#537 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:53 pm

Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#538 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 pm

It's not surprising you're looking at Dennis Prager as an inspiration. I guess Glenn Beck and Alex Jones were too busy today.

BackInTex

#539 Post by BackInTex » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:30 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
It's not surprising you're looking at Dennis Prager as an inspiration. I guess Glenn Beck and Alex Jones were too busy today.
Not surprising you don't/won't/can't challenge what is said, just who says it. That's not really a very good argument. What law school did you say you attended?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#540 Post by BackInTex » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:32 pm

jarnon wrote: A comparatively mild reaction after O'Rourke pulled the gloves off responding to reporters' questions about a mass murder in his hometown.
Beto is irrelevant. He knows it. But he's desperate. Most politicians had the good sense to not try and politicize the shootings, at least on the day of.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#541 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:44 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Not surprising you don't/won't/can't challenge what is said, just who says it. That's not really a very good argument. What law school did you say you attended?
I can't challenge what's said because I'm at work and can't watch the video. I can do a quick look-up of Flock's source, and the results were not surprising.

silverscreenselect

#542 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:45 pm

BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote: A comparatively mild reaction after O'Rourke pulled the gloves off responding to reporters' questions about a mass murder in his hometown.
Beto is irrelevant. He knows it. But he's desperate. Most politicians had the good sense to not try and politicize the shootings, at least on the day of.
Beto is also the only candidate who's from Texas, so it's understandable that he might be a bit more upset that others.

BackInTex

#543 Post by BackInTex » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:47 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Beto is also the only candidate who's from Texas, so it's understandable that he might be a bit more upset that others.
But he's not the only politician from Texas.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#544 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:13 pm

BackInTex wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
You're right. Here's someone who's even closer to the tragedy:

El Paso congresswoman says Trump 'not welcome' in the city after mass shooting
Veronica Escobar wrote:Words have consequences. The president has made my community and my people the enemy. He has told the country that we are people to be feared, people to be hated. I hope that [Trump] has the self-awareness to understand that we are in pain, and we are mourning, and we are doing the very best in our typical, graceful, El Paso way to be resilient. And so I would ask his staff and his team to consider the fact that his words and his actions have played a role in this.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#545 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:21 pm

BackInTex wrote:

Veronica Escobar wrote:Words have consequences. The president has made my community and my people the enemy. He has told the country that we are people to be feared, people to be hated. I hope that [Trump] has the self-awareness to understand that we are in pain, and we are mourning, and we are doing the very best in our typical, graceful, El Paso way to be resilient. And so I would ask his staff and his team to consider the fact that his words and his actions have played a role in this.
You're somethin' else, dude.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#546 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:37 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Not just from Texas. From El Paso. --Bob

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#547 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:38 pm

BackInTex wrote:

I'd say just as close. Rep. Escobar won the seat that Rep. O'Rourke gave up to run for the Senate. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#548 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Not surprising. No response to the Charlottesville Lie.

Added for emphasis:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dont-let-g ... 1565132175
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#549 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:51 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Not surprising. No response to the Charlottesville Lie.

Added for emphasis:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dont-let-g ... 1565132175
The problem with Trump's eventual version of his statement, which pretty much ignores what he actually said and the ease with which he switched from talking about one group of people to another is that these "fine people" don't seem to exist. I've seen hundreds of pictures of the Charlottesville protest, and I can't seem to find a whole lot of "fine people" in them. Now you would think that out of all these people with all their cellphones and only a handful of neo-Nazi thugs making trouble that there would be oodles of images they would have posted on social media by know of grandma, grandpa and the grandchildren holding up pictures of Robert E. Lee. It's no surprise that Prager comes up with this nonsense now, after most people's memories of the actual images have faded somewhat.

Here's an article that nails all this "fine people" nonsense, both on the facts and on the words Trump used.

https://thebulwark.com/the-charlottesville-hoax-hoax/

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#550 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:32 pm

This part says it all for me..

"At this point, the only argument in Trump’s defense is one that I would regard as fairly plausible: Trump was, once again, blustering about a subject he didn’t understand, while insisting that he knew it better than anyone else".

Yup. This is a president who prefers the Cliffs Notes version of any report that crosses his desk. Can't be bothered with details. And who quite obviously gave a rather wooden reading off a teleprompter of words he didn't write and as such, came off extremely insincere, like a middle grade student being forced to give an oral report in front of the whole class. Yes, all presidents have speechwriters, but most are adept at making the viewer believe that the words are coming from the heart. Probably because they've taken the time to really go over the speech numerous times. If Trump looked this address over more than once I'd be astounded. I did not get even a hint of a notion that these words were coming from the heart. Honestly, at this point, I'm not totally convinced that he has one.

I just can't for the life of me understand how anyone cannot admit that his rhetoric has at least stoked the fires of these individuals. Yes, they were predisposed to commit these atrocities. Yes, a pretty good chance that they would eventually carry them out. But Trump's loose cannon words, spoken without any thought given as to the effect they might have on these unstable slimebags, were like giving them the Presidential Seal of Approval.

But hey, at least he made it to Dayton instead of Toledo.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck