Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#676 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:13 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:
2nd president in a row with that flaw.
Bless your heart.

Oh, sweetie, no. That just doesn't work with a Canadian accent.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#677 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:20 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:
BackInTex wrote: 2nd president in a row with that flaw.
Bless your heart.

I see some cultural appropriation here. NTTAWWT
Well, then

tlynn78

#678 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:34 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:
Bless your heart.

I see some cultural appropriation here. NTTAWWT
LOL!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob Juch

#679 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:34 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:
BackInTex wrote: 2nd president in a row with that flaw.
Bless your heart.

It's, "Bless your heart, eh?"
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#680 Post by Estonut » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:29 pm

Bob Juch wrote:Trump Met With Ukraine President Last Night And There’s A Photo To Prove It

http://dctribune.org/trump-met-with-ukr ... -prove-it/
Last night? Interesting that he's wearing a blue tie, as he did on Tuesday!
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#681 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:59 am

Don Corleone wrote:Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me.
Donald Trump wrote:I would like you to do us a favor, though.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#682 Post by BackInTex » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:12 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Don Corleone wrote:Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me.
Donald Trump wrote:I would like you to do us a favor, though.
After my election I have more flexibility
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#683 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:43 am

Lindsey Graham 1998 wrote:You don’t even have to commit a crime, to lose your job. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.
Lindsey Graham 2019 wrote:From my point of view, to impeach any president over a phone call like this would be insane.

tlynn78

#684 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:17 am

I hope you boys, and the media, don't throw out your backs moving those goal posts.

*demand the transcript: oops.
*transcript must be 'altered' LOLOL!

earendel

#685 Post by earendel » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:02 am

tlynn78 wrote:I hope you boys, and the media, don't throw out your backs moving those goal posts.

It wasn't a transcript, it was a "Memorandum of Telephone Conversation". The document even says as much:
"Note: The five-page document distributed by the White House includes a cautionary note indicating that it was 'not a verbatim transcript' but instead was based on 'notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers' and national security staff. But senior officials said voice recognition software was used in preparing the 'memorandum of telephone conversation,' which included long, direct quotations."
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#686 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:34 am

Adam Schiff's opening statement today.
Go to 3:40 and listen to how he describes the phone call. This man is insane.

Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#687 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:27 am

earendel wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:I hope you boys, and the media, don't throw out your backs moving those goal posts.

It wasn't a transcript, it was a "Memorandum of Telephone Conversation". The document even says as much:
"Note: The five-page document distributed by the White House includes a cautionary note indicating that it was 'not a verbatim transcript' but instead was based on 'notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers' and national security staff. But senior officials said voice recognition software was used in preparing the 'memorandum of telephone conversation,' which included long, direct quotations."
There's probably an 18 and a half minute gap in it.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#688 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:38 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Adam Schiff's opening statement today.

Seems like a pretty fair summary of the memorandum to me. That's certainly how the Ukraine understood it. So does anyone else with a brain in their head.

And why would Donny offer to put the Ukraine in touch with his personal lawyer? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#689 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Al Capone The Untouchables wrote: I want [Ness] dead, I want his family dead. I want his house burnt to the ground I want to go to his house and piss on his ashes.
Donald Trump wrote:I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.

flockofseagulls104

#690 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:22 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Adam Schiff's opening statement today.

Seems like a pretty fair summary of the memorandum to me. That's certainly how the Ukraine understood it. So does anyone else with a brain in their head.

And why would Donny offer to put the Ukraine in touch with his personal lawyer? --Bob
Pretty fair?
Not ONE thing he said has any relation to the FACTS that have been reported. 7 times? dirt? Where did that come from? (I know the answer. Just a rhetorical question.) While there may be facts still unreported, Schiff doesn't know them.
This rant is an addendum to the 'verifiable' proof he had of russian collusion.

The only 'dirt' involved in this whole situation is on the democrat's hands. And minds.
How many times are the dems going to do this? (I know the answer. Just a rhetorical question.)

I try and see your perspective, but all I can see is hatred for trump in particular and 'republicans' in general. That seems to be the overriding factor in everything you say.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#691 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Facebook page that backed President Donald Trump and touted American patriotism has been taken down after it was revealed that it was produced by a team based mostly in Ukraine.

https://www.newsweek.com/popular-info-f ... mp-1460983

jarnon

#692 Post by jarnon » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:44 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:To show you how dishonest the LameStream Media is, I used the word Liddle’, not Liddle, in discribing Corrupt Congressman Liddle’ Adam Schiff. Low ratings @CNN purposely took the hyphen out and said I spelled the word little wrong. A small but never ending situation with CNN!
At first I thought this must be a parody account, but it’s real.

A bit of advice: Don’t insult the guy who’s investigating you, no matter how you spell or punctuate it.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#693 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:42 am

jarnon wrote:
Donald J. Trump wrote:To show you how dishonest the LameStream Media is, I used the word Liddle’, not Liddle, in discribing Corrupt Congressman Liddle’ Adam Schiff. Low ratings @CNN purposely took the hyphen out and said I spelled the word little wrong. A small but never ending situation with CNN!

A bit of advice: Don’t insult the guy who’s investigating you, no matter how you spell or punctuate it.
And don't confuse a hyphen with an apostrophe. :lol:

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#694 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:13 am

jarnon wrote:
I had the same thought when I heard that Donny ended an appearance by saying that Nancy Pelosi is no longer Speaker of the House. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#695 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:17 am

The other shoe is dropping:

Another whistleblower claims tried to corrupt an Internal Revenue Service audit of his personal tax returns.

BackInTex

#696 Post by BackInTex » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:01 am

Bob Juch wrote:The other shoe is dropping:

Another whistleblower claims tried to corrupt an Internal Revenue Service audit of his personal tax returns.
Yep, they are coming out of the woodwork, just like the "victims" of Brett Kavanaugh. All about as believable, too.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#697 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:16 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:The other shoe is dropping:

Yep, they are coming out of the woodwork, just like the "victims" of Brett Kavanaugh. All about as believable, too.
The IRS claim was filed a month ago. It's starting to get some traction now.

silverscreenselect

#698 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:03 am

Donald Trump Retweeting Pastor Robert Jeffress wrote:....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress,
Donald Trump wrote:Rep. Adam Schiff illegally made up a FAKE & terrible statement, pretended it to be mine as the most important part of my call to the Ukrainian President, and read it aloud to Congress and the American people. It bore NO relationship to what I said on the call. Arrest for Treason?
Two for the price of one today. It was a busy weekend in the Tweet-o-sphere.

Bob Juch

#699 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:46 am

The idiot-in-chief just pounded more nails into his coffin:

Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe
President Trump says China should look into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the eve of restarted trade negotiations between the two economic superpowers.

Despite an impeachment inquiry, Trump also doubles down on his call for Ukraine to launch a probe into Biden and his son.

“China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine,” Trump says.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/03/trump-c ... idens.html

silverscreenselect

#700 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Donald Trump 10-3-19 wrote:And we used to have Radio Free, like I think Radio Free Europe, Voice of America, we did that to build up our country. And, uh, that's not working out too well. But CNN is a voice that really seems to be the voice out there, and it's a terrible thing for our country, and we ought to start our own network and put some real news out there because they are so bad for our country.
It's too bad that Joseph Goebbels isn't around because he'd be perfect to run the Trump News Network.