Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#751 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:02 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:Just spoke to President @RTErdogan of Turkey. He told me there was minor sniper and mortar fire that was quickly eliminated. He very much wants the ceasefire, or pause, to work. Likewise, the Kurds want it, and the ultimate solution, to happen.
I don't think Trump understands the implication of the term "ultimate solution" in connection with the type of ethnic cleansing that's going on here.
I think he's referring to a peace agreement, SSS. I doubt very much he's in favor of ethnic cleansing. But thanks for your input.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#752 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:04 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:Just spoke to President @RTErdogan of Turkey. He told me there was minor sniper and mortar fire that was quickly eliminated. He very much wants the ceasefire, or pause, to work. Likewise, the Kurds want it, and the ultimate solution, to happen.
I don't think Trump understands the implication of the term "ultimate solution" in connection with the type of ethnic cleansing that's going on here.
I think he's referring to a peace agreement, SSS. I doubt very much he's in favor of ethnic cleansing. But thanks for your input.
I don't think Trump cares very much one way or the other what happens to the Kurds except for one thing... I doubt he's going to welcome them into this country. Too many Middle Eastern refugees already.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#753 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:22 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:The ukraine thing is starting to blow up on itself.
Only in your mind. Meanwhile, in the real world, Mick Mulvaney admitted today that the US aid to the Ukraine was held up because of Trump's request to have Ukraine investigate Democratic interference in the 2016 election.
He did not.

Of course the MSM is going bonkers. Hard to find the actual quote before they convoluted it to fit their narrative:

"I was involved with the process by which the money was held up temporarily, OK?" Mulvaney said. "Three issues for that. The corruption in the country, whether or not other countries were participating in the support of the Ukraine, and whether or not they were cooperating in an ongoing investigation with our Department of Justice. That's completely legitimate."

The media inserted biden.
He made it very clear: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/10/18/w ... -back.html
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#754 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Only in your mind. Meanwhile, in the real world, Mick Mulvaney admitted today that the US aid to the Ukraine was held up because of Trump's request to have Ukraine investigate Democratic interference in the 2016 election.
He did not.

Of course the MSM is going bonkers. Hard to find the actual quote before they convoluted it to fit their narrative:

"I was involved with the process by which the money was held up temporarily, OK?" Mulvaney said. "Three issues for that. The corruption in the country, whether or not other countries were participating in the support of the Ukraine, and whether or not they were cooperating in an ongoing investigation with our Department of Justice. That's completely legitimate."

I was going to respond to this, but it's you. It is very clear here he WAS NOT referring to biden.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#755 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:31 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
He did not.

I was going to respond to this, but it's you. It is very clear here he WAS NOT referring to biden.
I really don't care what Mulvaney said (particularly since we know that he lied). The transcript of the phone call released by the White House was very clear that Donny tied the aid to an investigation of Biden. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#756 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:37 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:The media inserted biden.
No, you inserted Biden in this thread. I haven't seen Biden's name mentioned in connection with the Mulvaney statement. Instead, he was talking about Trump trying to get the Ukrainians to go back over those worn-out conspiracy theories regarding the 2016 election.

I know it's hard for you to keep all the impeachable acts committed by Trump and his cohorts separate; they do sort of blend together after a while.

flockofseagulls104

#757 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:47 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: He made it very clear: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/10/18/w ... -back.html
I really don't care what Mulvaney said (particularly since we know that he lied). The transcript of the phone call released by the White House was very clear that Donny tied the aid to an investigation of Biden. --Bob
Oh. I get it. Now it's not about biden. It's about the words " quid pro quo". Sort of like VP Biden telling ukraine they have 6 hours to get rid of the prosecutor he doesn't like or they won't get loan guarantees. Sorta like that, right? Do you need the video?

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#758 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:47 am

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: I was going to respond to this, but it's you. It is very clear here he WAS NOT referring to biden.
Oh. I get it. Now it's not about biden. It's about the words " quid pro quo". Sort of like VP Biden telling ukraine they have 6 hours to get rid of the prosecutor he doesn't like or they won't get loan guarantees. Sorta like that, right? Do you need the video?
No, it's about using American foreign policy as a lever to invent dirt on a domestic political opponent. A majority of the American people understands that. And that won't change no matter how tightly you squeeze your eyes shut, no matter how tightly you plug your fingers into your ears, and no matter how loudly you sing la la la. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#759 Post by BackInTex » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:16 pm

Bob78164 wrote:No, it's about using American foreign policy as a lever to invent dirt on a domestic political opponent. A majority of the American people understands that. And that won't change no matter how tightly you squeeze your eyes shut, no matter how tightly you plug your fingers into your ears, and no matter how loudly you sing la la la. --Bob
Nothing was invented about this Bob. Nothing needed to be invented. Unlike the endless investigations into Trump's presidency, this happens to be true.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#760 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:21 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I really don't care what Mulvaney said (particularly since we know that he lied). The transcript of the phone call released by the White House was very clear that Donny tied the aid to an investigation of Biden. --Bob
No, it's about using American foreign policy as a lever to invent dirt on a domestic political opponent. A majority of the American people understands that. And that won't change no matter how tightly you squeeze your eyes shut, no matter how tightly you plug your fingers into your ears, and no matter how loudly you sing la la la. --Bob
You're as nuts as Adam Schitt. Or Hillary Cinton. I'll bet you're a russian agent planted here to infiltrate the wwtbam bored.

jarnon

#761 Post by jarnon » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:44 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:You're as nuts as Adam Schitt. Or Hillary Cinton. I'll bet you're a russian agent planted here to infiltrate the wwtbam bored.
Whoa, Flock! You know I've objected to SSS's vendetta against you because your earlier surname jokes weren't aimed at Dr. Tiperneni (Indian) or Jon Ossoff (Jewish). But please don't ridicule a Congressman with a typical Jewish name. It's quite offensive. (OTOH I can joke about a Schiff-Ossoff ticket and get away with it.)
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#762 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:50 pm

jarnon wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:You're as nuts as Adam Schitt. Or Hillary Cinton. I'll bet you're a russian agent planted here to infiltrate the wwtbam bored.
Whoa, Flock! You know I've objected to SSS's vendetta against you because your earlier surname jokes weren't aimed at Dr. Tiperneni (Indian) or Jon Ossoff (Jewish). But please don't ridicule a Congressman with a typical Jewish name. It's quite offensive. (OTOH I can joke about a Schiff-Ossoff ticket and get away with it.)
I didn't know he was jewish. I thought he was a moron. ( no offense to morons)

jarnon

#763 Post by jarnon » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:16 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I didn't know he was jewish. I thought he was a moron. ( no offense to morons)
For the record, all of these are Jewish:

Stable geniuses: Gordon Sondland, Ivanka Trump, Volodymyr Zelensky, Steven Mnuchin, Larry Kudlow

Morons: Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Bernie Sanders, Marianne Williamson

And a couple of Indians:

Stable geniuses: Nikki Haley, Neomi Rao

Moron: Kamala Harris
Last edited by jarnon on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#764 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:45 pm

jarnon wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:I didn't know he was jewish. I thought he was a moron. ( no offense to morons)
For the record, all of these are Jewish:

Stable geniuses: Gordon Sondland, Ivanka Trump, Volodymyr Zelensky

Morons: Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Bernie Sanders, Marianne Williamson

And a couple of Indians:

Stable geniuses: Nikki Haley, Neomi Rao

Moron: Kamala Harris
Oh I didn't mean to call him Adam Schitt. It's just that my "T" key always types T insread ot T.
But don't worry about me. I have contessed to being a tucking racist. Just like my adored master that I'm in the tank tor. I can't help it. It's in my subconscious. But it's always there waiting to be used it somebody doesn't like what I say. Then they can call me on it so they can disregard what i say and tell me what a bad person I am. So I am doomed to only being able to criticize or make tun ot white people. Actually only male white people. I'm probably a tucking sexist, too.

silverscreenselect

#765 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:34 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I didn't know he was jewish. I thought he was a moron. ( no offense to morons)
My sympathy for your daughter-in-law continues to grow with every statement you make that you "didn't know."

jarnon

#766 Post by jarnon » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:42 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:Mark Esperanto, Secretary of Defense, “The ceasefire is holding up very nicely. There are some minor skirmishes that have ended quickly. New areas being resettled with the Kurds.” USA soldiers are not in combat or ceasefire zones. We have secured the Oil. Bringing soldiers home
Mark Esper is SECDEF. Esperanto is a language.

UPDATE: Esper has recommended to Trump leaving some U.S. troops in northeast Syria to guard oilfields. Based on this tweet and his previous statements, Trump is likely to agree.
Last edited by jarnon on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#767 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:48 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I didn't know he was jewish. I thought he was a moron. ( no offense to morons)
My sympathy for your daughter-in-law continues to grow with every statement you make that you "didn't know."
My disdain for you grows with every hateful troll you make at me. Whether it's appropriate or not: CUT IT THE FUCK OUT!!!!

silverscreenselect

#768 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:42 am

Donald Trump on the impeachment proceedings wrote:All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here - a lynching. But we will WIN!
I'd venture that Trump has never witnessed an actual lynching, much less been the target of one. But there's nothing like tossing our a few racial bombs when the heat is on. Not surprisingly, Lindsay Graham has jumped to his defense. I will be equally not surprised once Flock follows suit and explains how it was all a misunderstanding.

flockofseagulls104

#769 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:18 am

Donald Trump on the impeachment proceedings wrote:All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here - a lynching. But we will WIN!
I'd venture that Trump has never witnessed an actual lynching, much less been the target of one. But there's nothing like tossing our a few racial bombs when the heat is on. Not surprisingly, Lindsay Graham has jumped to his defense. I will be equally not surprised once Flock follows suit and explains how it was all a misunderstanding.
I've just seen many prominent democrats using that same word in reference to Clinton's impeachment. It's a metaphor!!! But you and they all know that.
It's disgusting how your echo chamber and the partisan press think you control the language and try and use it to your advantage.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#770 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:12 am

I've just seen many prominent democrats using that same word in reference to Clinton's impeachment. It's a metaphor!!! But you and they all know that.
It's disgusting how your echo chamber and the partisan press think you control the language and try and use it to your advantage.
You mean like how the anti-choice crowd tries to appropriate the term "pro-life" to suggest those of us who support choice are somehow anti-life? --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#771 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:55 am

Bob78164 wrote:
You mean like how the anti-choice crowd tries to appropriate the term "pro-life" to suggest those of us who support choice are somehow anti-life? --Bob
Another apples and oranges case, not to mention a whataboutism (which you seem to think is an invalid thing to do, except when you do it.) Let's stick to the immediate point, shall we?

Why was it OK for all your prominent democrats to describe Clinton's impeachment as a lynching, and many of of those same democrats condemning trump for using the same metaphor? Are CNN, MSLSD or any of the "unbiased" networks pointing this hypocrisy out? Are they calling, Nadler, Biden and Kerry, to name just three I saw, racists for describing Clinton's impeachment as a lynching? I don't know, I haven't watched any of them since yesterday, but I doubt it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashb ... t-lynching

And why the hell is it a controversy, anyway? I know this one. ONLY because trump said it. If anyone else did, nothing would have been made of it. (Well, if they had a "R" next to their name and they posed any threat to a democrat, it would be made into a controversy, but not for anyone else.) And why is it all of a sudden forbidden to use the word 'lynching' to describe this kind of situation? Who the hell decided that?
lynch
/lin(t)SH/
Learn to pronounce
verb
(of a mob) kill (someone), especially by hanging, for an alleged offense with or without a legal trial.
"her father had been lynched for a crime he didn't commit"
Seems to be an accurate description of the situation from trump's point of view.
The definition of the word in the dictionary apparently is race agnostic. Why do the dems and the "unbiased" media have to inject race into everything? Again, I can think of many reasons.

SSS is either surprised or not surprised, or amazed or not amazed at everything. I will be amazed if he, or any of his peers, acknowledge this blatant hypocrisy. Instead, I expect another personal troll directed at me. I also expect that I will be told, in one form or another, that I am in the tank for trump.

silverscreenselect

#772 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:14 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: The definition of the word in the dictionary apparently is race agnostic. Why do the dems and the "unbiased" media have to inject race into everything? Again, I can think of many reasons.
Well, the definition may be "race agnostic" but the practice in this country certainly hasn't been.

Approximately 3/4 of the lynching victims in the U.S. have been black. And non-blacks who have been lynched include Jews like Leo Frank, other ethnic immigrants, and a large number of whites who either were civil rights or anti-lynching activists.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/f ... state.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/ ... -one-them/

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/st ... 700690001/

So lynching references do have racial connotations, especially in the southern United States where most of the lynchings occurred. This is not trying to inject race into everything. Those who did the lynching injected race into their actions in the most gruesome and disgusting ways possible. It's people like you who continue to try to pretend that the only race problems in this country are caused by those who can't see how wonderful things are because there's no colored water fountains or actual lynchings any more.

jarnon

#773 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:49 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Why was it OK for all your prominent democrats to describe Clinton's impeachment as a lynching, and many of of those same democrats condemning trump for using the same metaphor? Are CNN, MSLSD or any of the "unbiased" networks pointing this hypocrisy out? Are they calling, Nadler, Biden and Kerry, to name just three I saw, racists for describing Clinton's impeachment as a lynching? I don't know, I haven't watched any of them since yesterday, but I doubt it.
It's not OK no matter what party you belong to. ABC Good Morning America reported that Democrats including Biden called the Clinton impeachment a lynching.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#774 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:56 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: The definition of the word in the dictionary apparently is race agnostic. Why do the dems and the "unbiased" media have to inject race into everything? Again, I can think of many reasons.
Well, the definition may be "race agnostic" but the practice in this country certainly hasn't been.

Approximately 3/4 of the lynching victims in the U.S. have been black. And non-blacks who have been lynched include Jews like Leo Frank, other ethnic immigrants, and a large number of whites who either were civil rights or anti-lynching activists.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/f ... state.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/ ... -one-them/

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/st ... 700690001/

So lynching references do have racial connotations, especially in the southern United States where most of the lynchings occurred. This is not trying to inject race into everything. Those who did the lynching injected race into their actions in the most gruesome and disgusting ways possible. It's people like you who continue to try to pretend that the only race problems in this country are caused by those who can't see how wonderful things are because there's no colored water fountains or actual lynchings any more.
Yup. It's all people like me. Thanks for the history lesson and the personal troll.
So tell me, what does this have to do with the fantastical pseudo event made out of trump's tweet? And, by your own definition, aren't biden, nadler, kerry et al all racists too? OH! a dog whistle, right? Do the dems use the same dog whistle, or what?

I would describe this whole thing as being full of shit. When I was a youngster, and the 'news' wasn't relying on ratings, the press used to weed out the bullshit. Now they rely on it to get PEOPLE LIKE YOU to watch them and their commercials. So what else is new?

flockofseagulls104

#775 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:04 pm

jarnon wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Why was it OK for all your prominent democrats to describe Clinton's impeachment as a lynching, and many of of those same democrats condemning trump for using the same metaphor? Are CNN, MSLSD or any of the "unbiased" networks pointing this hypocrisy out? Are they calling, Nadler, Biden and Kerry, to name just three I saw, racists for describing Clinton's impeachment as a lynching? I don't know, I haven't watched any of them since yesterday, but I doubt it.
It's not OK no matter what party you belong to. ABC Good Morning America reported that Democrats including Biden called the Clinton impeachment a lynching.
So what? So why did they report on what trump did at all? Did they make any kind of uproar when all these other clowns said exactly the same thing? I think not. Who decided it was news now and why? Ask yourself that.