The Harvey List

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: The Harvey List

#601 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:20 pm

BackInTex wrote:
It wouldn't have been so bad had he not kept referring to his winkie as "my Whopper®".
And now we know what the special sauce is in the Big Mac.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

kroxquo

#602 Post by kroxquo » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:04 am

Christian comedian John Crist cancels his tour

https://people.com/tv/christian-youtube ... legations/
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

Vandal
Director of Promos

#603 Post by Vandal » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:50 am

Former NFL star Kellen Winslow Jr. pleads guilty to sexual assault charges, avoids life sentence
On Monday, former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. pleaded guilty to raping an unconscious teen in 2003 and the sexual battery of a 54-year-old hitchhiker in 2018. He will be sentenced to between 12 and 18 years in prison, according to CBS News.

In agreeing to a plea deal, Winslow avoided a retrial on six felonies in San Diego County Superior Court, which included kidnapping, sodomy, forced oral copulation and two charges of forcible rape. Those charges could have resulted in a life sentence. As part of the plea deal, those six charges were dropped and the attack on the hitchhiker was reduced to a sexual battery charge.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/form ... -sentence/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2020: The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Working on:
Scout's Honor (follow on to The Secret at Haney Field)

Recently finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Estonut
Evil Genius

#604 Post by Estonut » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Vandal wrote:Former NFL star Kellen Winslow Jr. pleads guilty to sexual assault charges, avoids life sentence
On Monday, former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. pleaded guilty to raping an unconscious teen in 2003 and the sexual battery of a 54-year-old hitchhiker in 2018. He will be sentenced to between 12 and 18 years in prison, according to CBS News.

In agreeing to a plea deal, Winslow avoided a retrial on six felonies in San Diego County Superior Court, which included kidnapping, sodomy, forced oral copulation and two charges of forcible rape. Those charges could have resulted in a life sentence. As part of the plea deal, those six charges were dropped and the attack on the hitchhiker was reduced to a sexual battery charge.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/form ... -sentence/
Sorry to read about what this guy has become. I will never forget the "Kellen Winslow Game" his dad had against Miami. I wrote the kid off as an idiot when he tore his ACL in a motorcycle accident. Now, this.

The first line on his Wikipedia page now reads:
Kellen Boswell Winslow II (born July 21, 1983) is a convicted serial rapist and an American former professional football player who was a tight end in the National Football League (NFL).
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Vandal
Director of Promos

#605 Post by Vandal » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Roman Polanski accused of raping French actress in 1975
A French woman in her early 60s has claimed she was violently raped at age 18 by Oscar-winning filmmaker Roman Polanski. In a Friday story published in the French newspaper Le Parisien, the woman claimed that Polanski raped her in 1975 at his skiing chalet in Gstaad, Switzerland.

Polanski's lawyer, Hervé Temime, told Le Parisien the 86-year-old Polanski "firmly contests" the allegation. Temime could not be immediately reached by The Associated Press. Polanski's accuser, Valentine Monnier, told the French newspaper that the impending release of Polanski's latest film "J'accuse" ("An Officer and a Spy") prompted her to speak out.

AP does not normally disclose the identities of alleged rape victims, but Monnier gave her consent to be identified by Le Parisien after she contacted the paper in mid-September. The paper said she had previously written letters to the Los Angeles police, French first lady Brigitte Macron, and others. One of several who responded was Marlène Schiappa, France's junior minister for gender equality, who noted the case was too old for judicial action.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roman-pola ... ce=twitter
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2020: The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Working on:
Scout's Honor (follow on to The Secret at Haney Field)

Recently finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

jarnon

#606 Post by jarnon » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Bob Juch

#607 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:57 pm

The Queen has probably locked him in the Tower.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

earendel

#608 Post by earendel » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:23 am

It appears that Harvey Weinstein will not suffer any real consequences from his actions. News reports indicate that his attorneys have reached a settlement with his accusers, but he won't have to pay a penny of his own money. The payments will be made by an insurance company for the Weinstein Company (now in bankruptcy). The accusers will split $25 million, and the attorneys will get $12 million. Weinstein doesn't have to admit to any wrongdoing and he can't be sued in the future. He will face a criminal trial next month for sexually assaulting two women.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."