Hey Mikey!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
peacock2121

Hey Mikey!

#1 Post by peacock2121 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:15 am

I read the other day that you woke up early and went to the gym before work and how energized you felt (I am paraphrasing).

Then you said you didn't want it to continue, as you didn't want to become a 9:00 o'clock guy (again, paraphrasing).

What is the downside to becoming a 9:00 o'clock guy?

What is the upside of the energy you experienced from being that guy for one night?

mrkelley23

#2 Post by mrkelley23 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:43 am

The energy to start the day was great. The lack of energy to finish the day, not so much.

Not so much from the fact that I worked out at the beginning of the day, but that I was struggling with insomnia again. Only this time, instead of thrashing around on the bed or coming out to the computer to waste a couple of hours, I went to the gym instead.

I have resolved to do that from now on, when it appears I"m not going to be going back to sleep any time soon.

If school didn't start so early, I would definitely be a work out first thing in the morning kind of guy. That's what I do in the summer, since I"m up hours earlier than anyone else in my family.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

peacock2121

#3 Post by peacock2121 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:01 am

got it

thanks for clarifying.