Project Runway - Season 4 Reunion Show

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
fuzzywuzzy

Project Runway - Season 4 Reunion Show

#1 Post by fuzzywuzzy » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:28 am

Project Runway – Season 4 Reunion Show TV Guide Channel Synopsis...

I always enjoy a reunion and tonight was no different. I can't wait to use the line, "Keep your brain waves off of me." Thanks Chris! My favorite part involved Michael Kors and Christian.

Michael Kors always wears jeans, a black shirt and blazer, but he always looks great! As Michael explained (with pre-fashion genius pictures), his past fashion choices I immediately thought of Christian. When Michael Kors was young he said he felt the need and urge to wear anything and everything that was trendy or popular at that particular moment.

That’s Christian. I adore the little sewing prodigy that he is, but one day he will look back (as we all do) and think, “Oh. My. God. What was I thinking? So not Fierce!” However, his three-dimensional head styles were hilarious! “Party. Business. Money Maker.” Right, left, face! Very Vogue of him!

Victorya and Ricky left me confused and yearning for answers.

Can someone explain to me why Victorya was so “upset” about Jack’s departure? I actually never noticed her in the background of Jack’s farewell speech. She seemed very angry. Maybe she doesn’t know how to show emotion well or perhaps it was something else? Heidi and Tim didn’t understand either and when they asked Victorya she shrugged it off and said her initial reaction was “upset”. My mother and I couldn’t figure it out. We narrowed it down to three options.

1. She was sincerely upset for Jack.
2. She didn’t agree he should leave… maybe she thought he could have a leave of absence and come back?
3. She was angered by the entire issue and didn’t think it was appropriate to discuss.

We’ve all known Victorya to be “uptight”. I never saw her as cold or emotionless in the past. She’s very serious about her work and becoming, and now is (she showed at Fashion Week), successful. This really bothered me! I hope I’m not alone. What does everyone else think?

Speaking of cold… was there a drought in Ricky‘s eyes? I know it’s an on-going joke, but he didn’t seem like himself at all tonight. Actually, he seemed pissed! He was eliminated two episodes ago. I think he’s still bitter, especially after watching the episodes. Everything is different when you watch weeks of your life condensed into weekly one hour episodes. Was he surprised by the other designers reactions when they spoke frankly about him? Or did he think the aired crying spectacles were pretentious? Seriously, after weeks and weeks of tears the man barely showed any emotion at all. He barely spoke!

I feel like a teenager in the cafeteria on a Tuesday after an episode of The Hills! Okay, I do that anyway… but this is all so juicy to me. Project Runway is supposed to be my “grown-up reality show”. I hate spreading rumors (people’s made-up ideas of the truth and a game of “telephone), but Victorya and Ricky both bothered me tonight! Someone pass me a note: Circle yes or no if you agree.

Fan favorite = Christian…he was awarded the $10,000 by Michael Knight…last year’s fan fave winner!

I was so happy to see Michael Knight! Personally, I still believe Kevin should have gone much further. Also, I have to agree with everyone: Heidi has gotten tough this season. She was always the “Paula” of the judges. And for those who call Nina, “Meana Garzila” - get over it. She's honest and it’s a competition… I just had a visual of Michael Kors saying “Aight Dawg! Yea Dawg! I was definitely feeling you tonigt

My take...OMG, if you did not see the show...definitely watch it in reruns... The best part was Michael Kors cracking up during the WWE Diva Challenge outtakes! LMAO!

So...next week begins the final showdown between Rami & Chris...

fuzzy
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
— Mark Twain

"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."
- Judy Garland

hermillion
Bored Millionaire

#2 Post by hermillion » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:56 pm

Thanks for posting this. I got involved in other stuff last night and missed the reunion. I'll catch the whole thing in reruns, but love your take/dish. PR is one of my favorite shows, and I'm looking forward to seeing what everybody puts together for the Bryant Park show.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

5LD

#3 Post by 5LD » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:43 am

I didn't have the time to watch it.....but I turned it on anyway. It sucked me in. I actually watched it 1 1/2 times thru before I could tear myself away. I don't like it that the cockatiel won the fan favorite because I think he's going to win the whole shebang. I am rooting for Jillian and Chris. Rami seemed less arrogant on the reunion show so I warmed to him a bit.

Victoria?!?! WTF? Hate her. So mean spirited - WHY would Jack needing medical attention and having to quit the show have pissed her off?!?! She needs therapy.

Tocqueville3

#4 Post by Tocqueville3 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:24 am

5LD wrote:Victoria?!?! WTF? Hate her. So mean spirited - WHY would Jack needing medical attention and having to quit the show have pissed her off?!?! She needs therapy.
Ditto. WTH is wrong with her?!? I wish they woulda explained more.