I complain

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

#26 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:44 pm

There is no 'i' in pshaw. You're welcome.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

peacock2121

#27 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:48 pm

tankyou

tlynn78

#28 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Hey! I just noticed both of our avatars are 'assuming' the same general position. Hmm.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

peacock2121

#29 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:52 pm

LOL

You bad girl.

tlynn78

#30 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:05 pm

You bad girl.
I am in a silly mood. I just found out that my 'first love' from high school, about whom I've wondered over the years, imagining him grown up to look something like Yul from Survivor, looks more like Yao Man. It makes me laugh every time I think about it. He broke my heart; payback was apparently a beyotch. :lol:

t.

peacock2121

#31 Post by peacock2121 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:16 am

tlynn78 wrote:
You bad girl.
I am in a silly mood. I just found out that my 'first love' from high school, about whom I've wondered over the years, imagining him grown up to look something like Yul from Survivor, looks more like Yao Man. It makes me laugh every time I think about it. He broke my heart; payback was apparently a beyotch. :lol:

t.
You could send him a short note.

It's like Alan Zahn, football player (QB, of course), who turned out fat and bald with a failing restaurant.

At a reunion, I said "Did you ever think our 40's would look like this?"

He was not amused.

I was.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#32 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 am

tlynn78 wrote:
You bad girl.

t.
:)

Aren't you happy you didn't end up with him?

tlynn78

#33 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:21 am

At a reunion, I said "Did you ever think our 40's would look like this?"
He was not amused.
I was.

lol - if I get the opportunity, I may use that line.
Aren't you happy you didn't end up with him?
Oh, yeah. Of course, 14 is prolly a mite young to decide who to spend the rest of your life with (although I didn't think so at the time). :lol:

t.