Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 174

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 174

#1 Post by gsabc » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:49 am

Nothing to report, except for BD apparently contracting conjunctivitis from one of her germy (viral-y?) little kids. Got up in the middle of the night with itching and swelling. I'll spend part of today driving her to and from the urgent care at our HMO. Being a holiday, they're not having regular hours. I'm not feeling all that well, either, but mine is just a cold. 55 degrees today, 40 tomorrow. The changing weather patterns are killing us this winter.

We are still awaiting the final contract from the DJ. We know what it looks like, we just don't have the signed thing yet. The deposit was paid last week, though, so I don't have a problem with the lack. We know where he lives, after all. :)

Among the things I forgot to do this weekend was sign up for the photo storage places. I need some coffee first, then the call to the doctor. Sometime later today, I hope, and you'll get to see the cupcake.
------
Edited to fix some bad pre-coffee grammar.
Last edited by gsabc on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

peacock2121

#2 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:00 am

Make sure you don't touch anything BD has touched. Hope they can do something to make her feel better.

Thanks goodness this didn't happen the morning of her wedding!