Maytag week

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ninjadog
Four-Footer

Re: Maytag week

#26 Post by ninjadog » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:All right, the CT and the clock thing tells me that's Christie and the Red Bull and the accoutrements tell me that...............

she's T&Ting BeBe into a poodle for Halloween?

Oh..... so close!

lb13
1. It took you a week?

2. There is no Red Bull in that story, nor a red herring

3. Brazil is not in Europe (even though my nephew thinks that Argentina is.....)

4. I thought Christie was using a caliper to hold BeBe's head still for the false eyelashes. We all know how much the T&T'ers just LOVE to squirm around like a skinned eel on a greased griddle when it's eyelash time......
Miss Queeen, I do not need false eyelashes. My eyes are prettty just the way they R. My cupcake paws are natural as well but I dont think me and Lizbit will be on T&T. Lizbit says mom wont drive us there and we only have 1 dress so we wuld have to take turns waring it. It wuld B a good glitz dresss tho. It belonged to my sister I never met Annie. Its a pink and sparkly princesss dresss made by Miss Christie. I think it wuld fit me better.

For my outfit of choice and talent, I wuld B a ninja. Lizbit says she wuld B a soldierdog and do tricks. She went to tricks schoool so she knows how.

christie1111
11:11

#27 Post by christie1111 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:1. It took you a week?
It took me longer to draw the avatar I was sporting a year ago this week.... something about a gondola.
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:2. There is no Red Bull in that story, nor a red herring
Added to add contrast between the generations depicted... I got more detail on the co-worker from chirstie in chat....
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:3. Brazil is not in Europe (even though my nephew thinks that Argentina is.....)
No it isn't.... I didn't re-read the post before I drew the avatar to pick up that detail. It was a toss-up between Brazil and Singapore, the frequent meeting room guests christie often talks about....
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:4. I thought Christie was using a caliper to hold BeBe's head still for the false eyelashes. We all know how much the T&T'ers just LOVE to squirm around like a skinned eel on a greased griddle when it's eyelash time......
I would not know such things since I neverevereverevereverever watch that show!!!!!1

I am relieved someone finally noticed the new avatar, though. I spent a whole hour on it, dammit!!!!1

lb13

Well, I was pleasantly surprised by the avatar. Even if parts of it confused me!

Thanks LB!
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

MarleysGh0st

#28 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 pm

And the winner of the Maytag washer and dryer is.: Michele S. from Worcester, MA.

CarShark

#29 Post by CarShark » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 pm

I actually thought Maytag Week was fairly innocuous, if not spectacular. If it means more money in the budget and more wins in the future, I'm for it.