lb's current avatar

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Re: lb's current avatar

#26 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Jeemie wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:Could have fooled me!
I may react to posts, but I've never told anyone not to post.

I think you're thinking of someone else...
That wasn't directed at you, just the "we" you referred to.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

MarleysGh0st

#27 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Jeemie wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:I'm sorry I posted it. I thought it would give others the same reaction it did me, and it did not....

I apologize....

lb13
No need to apologize.

Post what you want to post.

That's a thing that makes this Bored great.

Not everyone has to like/react the same way to everything that gets posted.
Maybe beast could just explain who the BB in the avatar was and what incident he's reminiscing about? My guess is that's sunflower (a.k.a. beast's pet name "Hooligan").

smilergrogan

#28 Post by smilergrogan » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 am

ne1410s wrote:What in the world are you guys talking about? Seriously.
I'm hoping that zachhoran will explain it for us.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#29 Post by ulysses5019 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 am

smilergrogan wrote:
ne1410s wrote:What in the world are you guys talking about? Seriously.
I'm hoping that zachhoran will explain it for us.

I don't think I want that much information.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#30 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 am

Aw, fuck it! I like the avatar, and I'm gonna use it until the next inspiration strikes....

It seemed to dredge up cause for concern that was unfounded, but that's beyond my control. I do appreciate the fact that people here are concerned about me, though. One of the great things about this place....

I deal with my demons the same way I deal with my other troubles in life.... with humor. Mine just tends to run a bit on the quirky side as you all may have noticed....

And ES has always been about sharing, just ask Sprots......

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#31 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 am

Ick.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

peacock2121

#32 Post by peacock2121 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:52 am

lb,

I love that you used that avatar. It allowed me to realize and say things that I had not.

Frankly, too bad on those who were too asleep back then to remember. There was nothing cliquish about any of it - as I am not in any clique, other than the old GoLO clique who kept LefttOutt out.

We all heal the way we heal and good for you for doing so.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#33 Post by ulysses5019 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:03 am

littlebeast13 wrote:Aw, fuck it! I like the avatar, and I'm gonna use it until the next inspiration strikes....

It seemed to dredge up cause for concern that was unfounded, but that's beyond my control. I do appreciate the fact that people here are concerned about me, though. One of the great things about this place....

I deal with my demons the same way I deal with my other troubles in life.... with humor. Mine just tends to run a bit on the quirky side as you all may have noticed....

lb13
Re-found it?

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#34 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:27 am

ulysses5019 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:Aw, fuck it! I like the avatar, and I'm gonna use it until the next inspiration strikes....

lb13
Re-found it?

How much is a re-found it worth?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#35 Post by ulysses5019 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
ulysses5019 wrote:

lb13
Re-found it?

How much is a re-found it worth?

lb13
Not much on the open market...but if we put it up for auction it might fetch as much as a used Marilyn Monroe dress.

ne1410s

#36 Post by ne1410s » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 am

Frankly, too bad on those who were too asleep back then to remember. There was nothing cliquish about any of it ...
Ya see the first sentence is the snotty bullshit that bothers some of us. The second sentence is just bulllshit. Clearly.
"When you argue with a fool, there are two fools in the argument."

tlynn78

#37 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 am

lb13

lb, I hope you continue to use your talent for good, and whatever else the hell you want to. I have to admit, it wasn't until I saw Peaby's post that I saw your avatar for what it was - I hadn't looked that closely at it and thought Sprots had finally, metaphorically, ripped ES's heart out so she could stomp on it. As for the other - well, I'm a lady so I won't type what I think.
Okay, so some people think I"m a lady and I'd like to preserve the illusion.

t.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#38 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 pm

There's a certain morbid fascination to the idea, but . . . Ewwwwwwwwwww. I would never get that close to a mangy rodent. . .

Speaking of avatars, everybody please go to LB's Washing Machine thread and tell him what a great avatar that is, where he's sending his washing machine water to MsKing. Otherwise it won't make the countdown, because you know how contrary LB is to anything I suggest. Thank you!
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

MarleysGh0st

#39 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:21 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:Speaking of avatars, everybody please go to LB's Washing Machine thread and tell him what a great avatar that is, where he's sending his washing machine water to MsKing. Otherwise it won't make the countdown, because you know how contrary LB is to anything I suggest. Thank you!
Nope. Not as long as you continue holding the new Matias avatars hostage.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#40 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:24 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:Speaking of avatars, everybody please go to LB's Washing Machine thread and tell him what a great avatar that is, where he's sending his washing machine water to MsKing. Otherwise it won't make the countdown, because you know how contrary LB is to anything I suggest. Thank you!
That's LB on the holdup there, Marley. As soon as he promises there will never be another Sprots avatar with mangy rodent, Matias photos will start appearing again.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#41 Post by silvercamaro » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:
That's LB on the holdup there, Marley. As soon as he promises there will never be another Sprots avatar with mangy rodent, Matias photos will start appearing again.
But we all love Matias avatars. You should post more photos of him for us!
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

MarleysGh0st

#42 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 pm

silvercamaro wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:
Exactly! So Sprots is making us suffer in order to try to force lb to do something, then she turns around and wants our help to make him do something else!

Nope. Not gonna happen.

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#43 Post by silvercamaro » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote: Exactly! So Sprots is making us suffer in order to try to force lb to do something, then she turns around and wants our help to make him do something else!

Nope. Not gonna happen.
You know, for an exceptionally nice and otherwise kind and generous person, sprots can be so s-e-l-f-i-sh.
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#44 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:48 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
Exactly! So Sprots is making us suffer in order to try to force lb to do something, then she turns around and wants our help to make him do something else!

Nope. Not gonna happen.
That is an excellent point, Marley, and well taken. Well said.

tlynn78

#45 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:10 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:

Nope. Not gonna happen.

Would it be wrong of me to admit that I think some of his best work involves pictures of Matias?

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

MarleysGh0st

#46 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote: Exactly! So Sprots is making us suffer in order to try to force lb to do something, then she turns around and wants our help to make him do something else!

Nope. Not gonna happen.

Would it be wrong of me to admit that I think some of his best work involves pictures of Matias?

t.
Of course not. That's why Sprots thinks she can use those photos for leverage. :(

tlynn78

#47 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:

t.
Of course not. That's why Sprots thinks she can use those photos for leverage. :(

I could always throw my beautiful grandchildren on the alter of ES...
if I could figure out how to post a pic.
t.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#48 Post by Estonut » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:29 pm

tlynn78 wrote:I could always throw my beautiful grandchildren on the alter of ES...
Rarely is a misspelling this appropriate!!1
tlynn78 wrote:if I could figure out how to post a pic.
http://wwtbambored.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 95#p340395
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#49 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:

Nope. Not gonna happen.

Someone just got assimilated again.....

lb13

tlynn78

#50 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 am

I can't believe I misspelled altar. dammit.

BTW, lb's now current avatar rocks. Would that you could.

t.