Lyrically Speaking - 2/5/08

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: ANSWERS/POINTS

#26 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:21 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:
starfish1113 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote: Wonderful World - Sam Cooke & countless others (Did nobody mention Herman's Hermits? My mom would be disappointed...)
I did!!
I did too!
I guess I need to pay more attention! Of course, it's hard to get a quick overview of all the answer posts again when everything's spoilerized....

lb13

fantine33

Re: ANSWERS/POINTS

#27 Post by fantine33 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:51 am

KillerTomato wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote: 9. Tell me princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes, take you wonder by wonder,
Over sideways and under, on a magic carpet ride
A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle (Feel free to throw darts, grenades, rotten eggs, but I decided that unless someone can convince me otherwise, just mentioning the movie Aladdin or any of the characters in Aladdin was not good enough for artist credit.)
Wait a sec...you accept a WRONG answer for a title ("Wide World"), but nix a RIGHT answer for this one? Aladdin (and Jasmine) DID sing "A Whole New World"...why wouldn't it be right? Just because it wasn't a hit on radio doesn't mean it shouldn't be acceptable, since it WAS on the soundtrack.

(FTR, I would NOT accept my own answer of just Aladdin/Ali, since I neglected to mention Jasmine, but I think you SHOULD accept an answer of Aladdin and Jasmine.)
You like me! You really like me!

I wasn't sure whether Robby Benson did the singing or not, so I just took a shot that fictional characters might be acceptable (I didn't think they would be).