I have a baby sister!!!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

Re: I have a baby sister!!!

#51 Post by gsabc » Mon May 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Very pretty. Moose and Abby send their best. Moose can tell you that a sister is a good thing. Abby's not sure about brothers, though.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#52 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:39 pm

What a beautiful girl! Just like her big-little sis is. Congratulations to the whole family!

I showed the picture to Nipper and I think he has a crush now. I tried to explain that a tall girl like BeBe might not be interested in a short, stocky Beagleboy but he found an old picture of my Sicilian Great-Grandmother and Great-Grandfather (she towered over him) and I couldn't argue with him...the heart feels what it will.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

tlynn78

#53 Post by tlynn78 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:14 am

Congratulations to the whole family! Bebe is one lucky girl, and what a beauty! I know you'll be a terrific big sister, Lizbit; you had a wonderful role model in Annie. Hugs and scritches all around.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#54 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Congratulations to all of you! I am happy that you got a new baby Bebe!