Looking For Scritches....

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Looking For Scritches....

#51 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:41 pm

silvercamaro wrote:I'm back home, too. Twice. After dropping off Kay and Kim at the airport, I came home and took a three-hour nap. I needed to make sure that the couch was sufficiently comfy for sleeping. Then I went to visit Rusty and came back home again. Now it's time to reheat a bowl of chili in the microwave and take some Mucinex. I have promised Lizbit that I will stay home with her tonight.

Sprots should know that ES has shown up several times since she left my house on Saturday. The saddest moment was when the squirrel came down to the chain link fence to look at his sign. I guess he was making sure that Lizbit had followed his sign-making directions properly. Even though I was probably 20 feet away from him, I could see tears in the corner of his eye when he realized that Sprots had turned down his generous offer to provide her with the JJC points she wanted.
Aargh! You dang aiders and abettors!

They are not his to offer! LB is the meister! LB owes me 51 JJC points! ES owes me nothing! Except an apology, for those horrible red blebs in his avatar . . .
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Looking For Scritches....

#52 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Evil Squirrel wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:I'm back home, too. Twice. After dropping off Kay and Kim at the airport, I came home and took a three-hour nap. I needed to make sure that the couch was sufficiently comfy for sleeping. Then I went to visit Rusty and came back home again. Now it's time to reheat a bowl of chili in the microwave and take some Mucinex. I have promised Lizbit that I will stay home with her tonight.

Sprots should know that ES has shown up several times since she left my house on Saturday. The saddest moment was when the squirrel came down to the chain link fence to look at his sign. I guess he was making sure that Lizbit had followed his sign-making directions properly. Even though I was probably 20 feet away from him, I could see tears in the corner of his eye when he realized that Sprots had turned down his generous offer to provide her with the JJC points she wanted.

I'll bet she won't be so shy when I go to visit her next time.....
For the record, there is no next time.

There is no this time.

There never was a time.

Good grief.

Ick.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller