July 2009 Video submission invitees

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
booboola

Re: July 2009 Video submission invitees

#26 Post by booboola » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 pm

vettech wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:
vettech wrote:Yes, I realize now that it's only been 2 weeks since I took the test, but it feels like forever! Has anyone heard anything yet? Postcard? Email? Carrier pigeon?
SyndieBAM has a weird taping schedule, this season. According to the info from the ticket request page, they've got one day of taping on August 6 and then nothing more until September 2! I presume they've already made the calls for the August 6 episodes and all the APs are entirely focused on the prime time tapings that are currently under way. I wouldn't expect them to start making any more SyndieBAM calls until the end of next week, at the earliest.
All I want to know is if I passed the test (and, thus, am in the pool).

Same here. Just a pass/fail would be nice to know

ten96lt

#27 Post by ten96lt » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:41 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:
vettech wrote:Yes, I realize now that it's only been 2 weeks since I took the test, but it feels like forever! Has anyone heard anything yet? Postcard? Email? Carrier pigeon?
SyndieBAM has a weird taping schedule, this season. According to the info from the ticket request page, they've got one day of taping on August 6 and then nothing more until September 2! I presume they've already made the calls for the August 6 episodes and all the APs are entirely focused on the prime time tapings that are currently under way. I wouldn't expect them to start making any more SyndieBAM calls until the end of next week, at the earliest.
I do see they have a taping day on Sept 9th so that would not be a bad birthday gift to go taping on my bday lol

booboola

#28 Post by booboola » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 am

It just occurred to me that I have been waiitng/hoping for a postcard or some kind of notification, but did we even give them our addresses? I know after the test we gave them phone numbers, but were we asked for addresses too. I can't remember and we obviously will not get postcards if we didn't give them that info.
Anyone else remember :?:

Jeemie

#29 Post by Jeemie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 am

booboola wrote:It just occurred to me that I have been waiitng/hoping for a postcard or some kind of notification, but did we even give them our addresses? I know after the test we gave them phone numbers, but were we asked for addresses too. I can't remember and we obviously will not get postcards if we didn't give them that info.
That's a good question.

I don't think we were.

However, we had to register for the BAM website in order to do a video submission. Was home address a required field when registering for the site?

I honestly do not remember.
1979 City of Champions 2009

MarleysGh0st

#30 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 am

Jeemie wrote:
booboola wrote:It just occurred to me that I have been waiitng/hoping for a postcard or some kind of notification, but did we even give them our addresses? I know after the test we gave them phone numbers, but were we asked for addresses too. I can't remember and we obviously will not get postcards if we didn't give them that info.
That's a good question.

I don't think we were.

However, we had to register for the BAM website in order to do a video submission. Was home address a required field when registering for the site?

TPTB certainly have your e-mail addresses, which is how they contacted you to say your video had qualified for the online test. They could send you the e-mail equivalent of the Happy Card and save themselves postage! Win-win.

booboola

#31 Post by booboola » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:51 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
That's a good question.

I don't think we were.

TPTB certainly have your e-mail addresses, which is how they contacted you to say your video had qualified for the online test. They could send you the e-mail equivalent of the Happy Card and save themselves postage! Win-win.
I'm hoping once taping for PTBAM is done they'll have a little time to let us know, either way. I just want to know- do I need bother auditioning again or am I already swimming? TPTB please answer me!

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#32 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 pm

vettech
booboola :x
the_toeth
uasnake2000

panicindetroit
kittenfeet

Odyssey
zachbaker
mavrijones

chipotle

Highlight to view full list. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#33 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:35 pm

vettech
the_toeth
uasnake2000

panicindetroit
kittenfeet

Odyssey
zachbaker
mavrijones

chipotle
eybyon

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#34 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:17 am

vettech
the_toeth
uasnake2000

panicindetroit
kittenfeet

Odyssey
zachbaker
mavrijones

chipotle
eybyon :x